Author Topic: Why do you think LWs is dying?  (Read 15212 times)

Offline Champion

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Why do you think LWs is dying?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 11:51:14 PM »
There's no way that its dying. It may just be the time of the day that your on LW's because most people are from different time zones and you may only see up to say 30 people online. At one point of the day theres usually around 100 or more. Like dugi said, they did currently reach a record of 11k players. Thats alot for such an old game. And yes, when 0.3 comes out im sure there will be way more players coming around, and especially on Littlewhiteys.

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 02:17:53 AM »
this is not dying to tell you the thruth when i joined samp there was an avarage of 70 players on each hours now there is average of 100 i dont see that as dying

Offline [Dr]Paul

• Adult Fish
  • The real player are those who never surrender :P
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 03:25:13 AM »
dying, hehehe, cmon, i play this server like about 2 years now, and the sp game like 4, this server is realy fun, and u have a lot of ways to get more fun, races, events, mini events, rampages, bounty. I think the thing of the amount of player is not basically truth, because, i am always joining late at the server, and 6 months ago, u can only find 15 players at least, and now, i always find more then 30. the ppl love this server. Because is well made, the admin are crazy and good ppl, the gang are competitive, and yes, most of the time, u have all kinds of noobs and cheaters. But, is a great Dm, one of the best i ever played. Lws is not dying, is evolving in something really cool.

Cheers :D

Offline Kaiser

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 04:20:15 AM »
For me the reason is this, since a Latin American banner I've seen very few people in these countries plays and these servers as lw, well I say this because before you see the server banned latinoamerica many people and many speak Spanish, you can also ah be because many people who do not speak, understand English does not play on these servers, the same could happen in other languages.

Postscript: Sorry for my English.

Offline JeNNa

• SA-MP Retirees
  • 翻譯某事?
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 11:51:38 AM »
Well, as opposed to the players who have been on LW's I'm just a newbie, so I may not get this quite right. But LW's was the first official SA:MP server and used to hit really hard and have a certain reputation over other servers. There known players in LW's and the server was quite popular.

After a certain amount of time, these players either left SA:MP in whole, left LW's or got banned from the server for various reasons, and a server isn't anything without players. Now maybe I'm wrong, but I think we just have less regular players that make the server a nice place to be in, and that brings less regulars in whole, which provides less attention for the casual noob that clicks on the server and joins for 20 minutes.
Also, now there are many more official servers then there used to be which also makes the status of being an official server not as important as it used to be.

Indeed, it just not like it used to be (too many changes in the server tho).

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »
After a certain amount of time, these players either left SA:MP in whole, left LW's or got banned from the server for various reasons, and a server isn't anything without players.
Indeed, it just not like it used to be (too many changes in the server tho).

Aye i remember the olden days :o JeNNa, Sugar, Twinkle, Rev, eGG, Weeyin, Reaper -and so many more.
But i dont think server changed too much - new features and rules added or changed but the essence of LW's remains imo.

Anyways, LW now has new players and diffrent regulars on the server which are fun to fight and fight with (though some are smegheads)

TOP-SAMP

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »
i miss my freinds when i started samp i wonder what happened to them
WANTED:Franky_Grimes+some guy that starts with a S D:
will pay 4000000000 mill if found

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »
our anti cheat and methods for finding cheaters has improved

o_O lol ur whole forum account totally changed in the time it took me to type that.

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 03:43:15 PM »

o_O lol ur whole forum account totally changed in the time it took me to type that.
whos account :O

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »

whos account :O

[ignite] (?) ---> [shade]

Offline eDiT

• Management
    • Littlewhiteys
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »
SA-MP is for sure not dying. I've seen record highs in other official servers, so obviously SA-MP is still very popular.

LW's on the other hand, well, only fun for so long for most players. :)

Offline Bellaroo

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 04:56:19 PM »
SA-MP is for sure not dying. I've seen record highs in other official servers, so obviously SA-MP is still very popular.

LW's on the other hand, well, only fun for so long for most players. :)
Know that i agree with

Offline Ez

• SA-MP Retirees
    • I dont like this:
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 01:03:29 AM »
SA-MP may not be "dying" but the playercount has definately dropped from when I started playing (2007 - just before 0.2 came out)

its not just LW's also, servers like Partyserver and GamerX used to get alot of regulars and lots of big clans playing but now its died out too
although they both still get 150 - 200 players, they are mostly idiots or cheaters

i've stopped playing myself for the simple fact that its no longer as fun as it once was and the community (SA-MP's not LW's) is full of retards and idiots that think they know everything

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 01:59:43 AM »
SA-MP may not be "dying" but the playercount has definately dropped from when I started playing (2007 - just before 0.2 came out)

its not just LW's also, servers like Partyserver and GamerX used to get alot of regulars and lots of big clans playing but now its died out too
although they both still get 150 - 200 players, they are mostly idiots or cheaters

i've stopped playing myself for the simple fact that its no longer as fun as it once was and the community (SA-MP's not LW's) is full of retards and idiots that think they know everything

Ah. Maybe you should retire online gaming, because those people exist everywhere on the internet.

Offline Ez

• SA-MP Retirees
    • I dont like this:
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 02:52:29 AM »

Ah. Maybe you should retire online gaming, because those people exist everywhere on the internet.

good point, SA-MP was really the only game i played online anyway  :)