Author Topic: SA-MP and/or MTAVC needs to be back  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Rixter

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
SA-MP and/or MTAVC needs to be back
« on: December 12, 2023, 10:55:20 PM »
I have been playing MTAVC and SA-MP since the start, the community still exist but the sites and support is down on all the modifications soon. Over what? Over GTA 6, and other rockstar games.

GTA vice city and GTA San Andreas is not that bad, on a new computer it loads even faster, it works even on Linux mint and Debian, here is my picture:

https://i.ibb.co/k4GKJh5/Sk-rmbild-fr-n-2021-04-07-15-29-23.png

Rixter aka Noxxer on linux :)

Does work on linux even, so why put down this modification? Its because of USA, united states want to gain money on newer games, thats why these good games and their support will die out of you guys not take action :( we have played since the start most of us, and littlewhitey should get the community back I think.

Who more here, wants SA-MP to be alive and the other ones, MTAVC or VC:MP? Whichever one works for us, since GTA Vice City should be online as well. All the years, yet some people give in? Over what? USA not a good country else.

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: SA-MP and/or MTAVC needs to be back
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2023, 01:30:46 PM »
All littlewhitey's community servers (SA:MP, VC:MP, MTA) are up and running just fine as we speak, and there are certainly no plans to shut them down any time soon.
Furthermore, our community is still active and interactive, although the vast majority has moved to our Discord server (channel) which can be found here -> Littlewhitey's Discord Channel (*click*).

Forums, on the other hand, have been pretty silent for a long time and that is completely normal due to the release of new gaming apps for interaction and communication, which offer quite a lot in terms of features and easy ways of gathering people around (e.g. creating a server for friends, mutual parties and communities such as LW's).

Don't you worry, we are still around and doing well. :)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 01:35:36 PM by Runey »

Offline Rixter

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 02:30:29 AM »
All littlewhitey's community servers (SA:MP, VC:MP, MTA) are up and running just fine as we speak, and there are certainly no plans to shut them down any time soon.
Furthermore, our community is still active and interactive, although the vast majority has moved to our Discord server (channel) which can be found here -> Littlewhitey's Discord Channel (*click*).

Forums, on the other hand, have been pretty silent for a long time and that is completely normal due to the release of new gaming apps for interaction and communication, which offer quite a lot in terms of features and easy ways of gathering people around (e.g. creating a server for friends, mutual parties and communities such as LW's).

Don't you worry, we are still around and doing well. :)

Good to hear, I have both games, GTA vice city and GTA san andreas, they're two awesome games and I still play both of them even if they released years ago they still rock.

It's not cause the game is old or bad that people dont play now, it's because of lack of funds, some people cannot pay the server bills etc, we in LW and Partyserver will improve the community though.

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 07:20:19 PM »
Good to hear, I have both games, GTA vice city and GTA san andreas, they're two awesome games and I still play both of them even if they released years ago they still rock.

It's not cause the game is old or bad that people dont play now, it's because of lack of funds, some people cannot pay the server bills etc, we in LW and Partyserver will improve the community though.

Old games don't stop being good.

One of the most interesting, yet accurate sayings by one of our own. A lot of truth there.

LW's will rock no matter the circumstances, good or bad.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 07:22:31 PM by Runey »

Offline Rixter

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 01:36:31 PM »
I agree, the new sa-mp site is this one: https://www.sa-mp.mp/ is that correct? What happened to the other domain? sa-mp.com is gone, kalcor should have found an investor instead of putting the sites down, but this one is good as long as it's legit. :D