Author Topic: Kicked for pausing...  (Read 2103 times)

Offline mker

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Kicked for pausing...
« on: March 31, 2008, 07:29:55 PM »
Well... first of all, I wasn't playing then, my f***** littlebrother was playing......  :-\

Offline Zamaroht

• SA-MP Retirees
    • RaceWorld RPG
    • Awards
Re: Kicked for pausing...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »
Just rejoin...

Offline Caturday

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Im back baby!
    • best song ever
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 12:16:50 PM »
tell you F********************************************** brother not to fucking ***** sorry F****** pause

Member of LW since before 0.1b - Terrorising people as a admin shortly after

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »
Zam was here
Server Rules

- Racism
No language which could be considered racist may be used at all, in private or in public chat. This includes joining with a racist name.

- Flaming
Excessive abuse to another player or group of players is not allowed.

- Camping
You must not sit outside an exit or spawn point waiting for a person to emerge with the intent of killing them.

- Game Exploits
Includes bug abuse, you may not use any of the games bugs to your advantage. For example: no-reload, deagle bug and switching weapon before the weapon has reloaded are all disallowed. If you don't know what these are it's unlikely you'll do them by accident however if you are unsure about any of these, ask an admin before using them.

- Cheating
All forms of cheats are disallowed. This includes any modifications to the game other than texture mods and obviously Sa-mp itself.

- Fighting in bank and ammunation
You should not fight inside the 24/7 shops and ammunation. If you have lost the ability to use your guns inside, then you should not fight there.

- Pausing
You may not pause at any point, other than for looking at the map for short periods of time.

- Advertising
You should not give details of any other server in main chat. You may give out details in private chat though.

- Spamming
Typing a large amount of garbage text or repeating yourself excessively isn't allowed.

- /Me
'/Me' should be used for talking in the third person only (e.g. /me says hey! - LnX says hey!) and applies to similar restrictions as spam.

Should you see anyone not following these rules, you should alert an admin immediately by using /report <id> <reason>.
e.g. /report 15 fighting inside

kenny's secret message for LnX and Popz - both of you are smelly and fishers HAHAHAH.
I'm hoping these rules are a bit more relevant however if anyone has any suggestions regarding this new set, please reply and I'll see what I can edit.