Author Topic: Why all the hate?  (Read 14496 times)

Offline Heretic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Why all the hate?
« on: November 13, 2009, 10:04:01 PM »
OK,

I'm new to the server, and as soon as I logged in for the first time here, people were always talking shit after they killed me or when I kill them... "Nab" etc..., (when actually they had just lame killed me or it had been a gf) or when I killed them.

Now I dunno, why aren't people welcoming to the new guy, why all the hate?

I try to be friendly with peeps, but most of the time I get blanked :/

I admit I flame but ONLY after someones been a dick to me by talking shit and therefore pissing me off and only at those people. And yeah OK I admit that I shoot anything that moves, tag or no tag, and that I have no remorse about killing with my sawnies and tecs, (it is a DM server after all...), but... at least I don't db hardly ever, and I don't heli kill, and with people that have no spawn weapons I'll give a fair fight with a DEagle (unless they start to run away). But really, I have no idea where all the hate is comin' from. Is it 'cos I'm new and have some skill at fighting, and like it? ???

LWs is a great server, very fun, and the best one imo, but I really don't understand where all the hate is coming from, and it would be nice to make some buddies or gang mates..

*End /emo, /cry, /cut*

Thx for readin'. :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 01:02:50 AM by Heretic »

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
Re: Why all the hate?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 10:19:46 PM »
Welcome to LW's where nobody thinks before they say anything, and just act like they are awesome and the noobs are shit. They all agree with me that we should change it, but they just continue like my post was never made. ( http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,11264.0.html )

Hook up with me sometime and then we will roll on the train or in a 20k pimped lowrider 8)
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 11:38:35 PM »
well what dominator said but most of them jus tthink to much of themselves. every1 is turning into lvp flamers x(

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 11:39:23 PM »
Its a hidden but undeniable reason, Ever since spawn weapons were put in, it seems a lot of "new" players have been doing one thing: DB+noobkills... to me, it seems once you kill a new player, he comes back with unlimited tec-9 flying out the window or heli blades whirring... THEN it seems pro/semi-pro players starts copying them, at which point i get pissed and start repeated-killing/attempting-killing them and calling em noob every time they die....

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 11:42:31 PM »
yhea if only the newbies just figure out how to get money wich isnt that hard and just buy spawn weapons and freaking aim the way its sopposed to and you will be ok
when i came here i didnt db all i did was get my ass kiled xD then i saw some other players like [OcB]BiG_Sm0k3 xD! and how they aimed and i tried it and walla i do better know  8)

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 12:36:01 AM »
U think 2 much ....

Offline Heretic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 12:48:17 AM »
Thanks for the replies Dominator, Metallica and Firefly. Glad to know its not just me at least. Still, would be nice if it were actually possible to make some sane e-friends on the server... Looking forward to rollin' with ya Dom ;D

---

U think 2 much ....

Thinking is bad now? Was the irony of writing in text speak while claiming that thinking is not a good thing deliberate?...  ::)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 02:45:18 AM by Heretic »

Offline -CJ-

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 12:57:58 AM »
They repeat "nab" after every kill because it makes them feel awesome... but the truth is they're morons.

Just ignore them. :)

<@Scott> blewert is straight hardcore active, he'll fuck anything with a hole

Offline â–ºBuRNZâ„¢

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Fish 'n' Chics
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2009, 01:06:48 AM »
Just ignore them. :)

Just Pwn them!!!! less me

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2009, 01:08:54 AM »
haha true sometimes it gets annoying

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 01:26:54 AM »
haha true sometimes it gets annoying
especially when you do it

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
  • You've left tracks in the rooms of my head
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 01:44:33 AM »
I admit I flame but ONLY after someones been a dick to me by talking shit and therefore pissing me off and only at those people.

I admit I am violent but ONLY after someones been a dick to me by spoiling soda over my new shoes and therefore pissing me off and only at those people.

"oooooh ONLY then, yea then it's ok"

at least I don't db hardly ever, and I don't heli kill, and with people that have no spawn weapons I'll give a fair fight with a DEagle (unless they start to run away).

Even if it was a tank versus deagle, as long as nothing is used that the other can not use ingame, it's fair.
Might be 'unfair' in moralistic points of view, but you can't expect others to think/handle alike nor can you use this as an excuse in my opinion.

Furthermore, I think the amount of 'flamers' compared to the amount of players online is pretty minimal (or things should have changed drastically).
You can ignore it -> they'll eventually get bored of it or just remain embarassing themself in the long run.
You can report it when it's going too far. -> if the admin/mod agrees he'll be taken care of some way.
You can flame back -> lowering to some level, can be fun at times, but is rather 'sad' too.
You can make a topic about it -> try to make a change/aim for debate/aim for props since it's a cool brave story

"His 7 day theory is completed in 2014 [2+0+1+4 = 7]"
"Sneaky - Locked till 2014."

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday

Offline Heretic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2009, 02:30:15 AM »
I admit I flame but ONLY after someones been a dick to me by talking shit and therefore pissing me off and only at those people.

I admit I am violent but ONLY after someones been a dick to me by spoiling soda over my new shoes and therefore pissing me off and only at those people.

"oooooh ONLY then, yea then it's ok"

Hehe. Witty, however I don't mind people saying whatever they want, as long as its true...

Even if it was a tank versus deagle, as long as nothing is used that the other can not use ingame, it's fair.
Might be 'unfair' in moralistic points of view, but you can't expect others to think/handle alike nor can you use this as an excuse in my opinion.

True, but rather I was making the point that IMO I don't act in a way that would encourage massive hate from the community, which is the impression I was getting. It seems its not just me thats feeling it though..

---

On the bright side, today I managed to make a buddy! Shout out to kavin, we were killin peeps, hunting bounties, and taking over turf. Just my cup of tea 8). One of the rare friendly people! :)

---

<3 LWs
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 02:42:22 AM by Heretic »

Offline BiG_Sm0k3

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2009, 03:01:59 AM »
[OcB]BiG_Sm0k3

Whos that nub?

Btw,
all of we love lw

Offline Sunstreaker

• Adult Fish
  • UFH Para siempre
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 03:22:43 AM »
just are lames like jets dbing me and later he said gf LOL!

also this fucking hacker UFH(c)Barricade is the biggest fucking hacker