Author Topic: Why all the hate?  (Read 14578 times)

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
  • You've left tracks in the rooms of my head
    • Awards
Re: Why all the hate?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 03:38:44 AM »
just are lames like jets dbing me and later he said gf LOL!

wat

"His 7 day theory is completed in 2014 [2+0+1+4 = 7]"
"Sneaky - Locked till 2014."

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 03:55:21 AM »

rofl i do that alot  ::)

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2009, 06:08:04 AM »
U think 2 much ....
NOOB!

* KmanN  runs
<~Scott> if kmann had a vagina, he'd be complete

Offline Chainer

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2009, 08:53:40 AM »
I usually just make fun of the flamers...

So for example if someone's like "suck my dick", i say "ok sure! let's meet up someplace" etc.

Offline Heretic

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »

xD that's pretty much what I'm talking about. Its like, lol wtf?! I mean I can se the funny side if its done ocassionally. But its just playing TRYING to piss people off, i.e. trolling.

I usually just make fun of the flamers...

So for example if someone's like "suck my dick", i say "ok sure! let's meet up someplace" etc.

lol.

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »
The steps of LW's and making friends:

(a) New player arrives:
People hate the new skilled player. People hate the new noob player. People hate the players who "dont fight fair" (db/helikill/park-on). people hate the new player who kills them. People hate the new player who is better than them.

The next step is then:
People want the new skilled player to stop killing them. People want the new noob player to stop annoying them. Pople want the new player who doesnt fight fair to stop killing them. People want the new player who is btter than them to stop killing them.

Next step:
People want the new skilled player to be their friend. People want the new noob player to be their friend. People want the new player who doesnt fight fair to be their friend. People want the new player who keeps killing them, to be their friend.

Next step:
New player becomes friends with another player. This creates many new allies and friends = one big orgy.

TOP-SAMP

Offline iLz.tHO

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2009, 10:41:23 AM »

(a) New player arrives:
People hate the new skilled player. People hate the new noob player. People hate the players who "dont fight fair" (db/helikill/park-on). people hate the new player who kills them. People hate the new player who is better than them.

The next step is then:
People want the new skilled player to stop killing them. People want the new noob player to stop annoying them. Pople want the new player who doesnt fight fair to stop killing them. People want the new player who is btter than them to stop killing them.

Next step:
People want the new skilled player to be their friend. People want the new noob player to be their friend. People want the new player who doesnt fight fair to be their friend. People want the new player who keeps killing them, to be their friend.

Next step:
New player becomes friends with another player. This creates many new allies and friends = one big orgy.

I agree!! \o/

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »

(a) New player arrives:

The next step is then:

Next step:

Next step:

word yo, applies to at least 90 percent

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2009, 03:31:29 PM »

(a) New player arrives:

The next step is then:

Next step:

Next step:
Im trying to do that, but no luck xD
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline [Sx]Firefly[UB]

• SA-MP Donator
  • Can't be touched
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »

(a) New player arrives:

The next step is then:

Next step:

Next step:

that certain step never happens...

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
Next step:

It does a lot actually, except for the 'people want the new noob player to be their friend' maybe.
Simply to avoid trouble during their easykills they crawl up deep inside someone else's ass, so he be hittin nails on them heads.

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

My guide is speaking in general for most of LW

TOP-SAMP

SUPERBAD

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2009, 03:32:42 PM »
The locals here dont like ppl from outside. But if you are staying on LW`s and if you are getting really good, all ppl want to be your friend. 
A lil sad, but true.
Most of the time the regulars hunt the newbies and not each other. Thats a big point why we hardly get new regulars.  >:(

Offline [warbringer]

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2009, 04:32:07 PM »
True...mostly everyone flames but I dont think they do it because someone is being a dick to them. Sure it happens...but i run into A LOT of people who flame for no reason but just to be cool behind the comp. Whatever it may be...stop the whining  :-*

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »
85% People on this server are assholes, thats all there is to say.

race ruining w/ rustlers
car parking
dbing
ramming into your car on purpose
door camping
shooting you point blank w/ sawns as you are "vulnerable" when entering a store (instant kill)
stealing / destroying your modded car
popping tires during 10 second race countdown

-Welcome to littlewhiteys. Enjoy your stay-