Author Topic: Best clan leader of 2009  (Read 12431 times)

Offline [L3T]ShaDoW

• Adult Fish
  • ShaDoW pawns
    • Awards
Best clan leader of 2009
« on: December 27, 2009, 12:22:10 PM »
Here say which you think has been the best clan leader of the year

My vote goes for : [V]jOjO
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 05:01:11 PM by [V]ShaDoW »

Offline TypeR

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Dan dolazi,za heroje i sirotinju
    • Awards
Re: Best clan leader of 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »
how i can know who is the best clan leader?
I know only how jets leading clan,nothing else

Offline PuBerZz

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
No-one. None of the clans on LW are actually clans, you're all just groups of people wearing the same tags. None of you have proper organized clan games or even 5v5 pick up games (PUG's). None of you even act like clans in game, you all just bunch up with who ever and kill noobs instead of challenging other clans. Most of you are to scared to get killed or even to loose a few ratio points. Its quite pathetic.

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »
No-one. None of the clans on LW are actually clans, you're all just groups of people wearing the same tags. None of you have proper organized clan games or even 5v5 pick up games (PUG's). None of you even act like clans in game, you all just bunch up with who ever and kill noobs instead of challenging other clans. Most of you are to scared to get killed or even to loose a few ratio points. Its quite pathetic.

Word
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 02:58:16 PM »

Word
your the 1 to talk :D

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 03:31:35 PM »

there is actually only 1 really good organized clan, trying to do 5 vs 5 with other clans but i dont say which it is:)

best clan leader: all [M]'s

WIN!!!!!!11
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 03:47:12 PM »
THANK YOU
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline dugi

• Management
    • best song ever
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 03:51:39 PM »
THANK YOU

Word.

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »
THANK YOU

Word.
If he look logic this is true..and already what tigro said how can we know who is the best leader if we know only how leader of our "clan" lead it
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline [V]Tw1sT3r

• Big Fish
  • I CAN SEE U
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 04:11:17 PM »
Man, awesome.

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 04:41:11 PM »
And btw, [M] is a squad, not a clan, so Scott cant be elected  :-X
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »
I vote for jOjO.
bunch up with who ever and kill noobs instead of challenging other clans. Most of you are to scared to get killed or even to loose a few ratio points. Its quite pathetic.
Totally agree.

You see, i'm not very much like that.
Just look at my ratio, that's the evidence. ;)

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »
Scott would have pwnt you all even tho his not a leader. :D
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline [V]jOjO.

• Big Fish
  • [V] ..... and only [V] !
    • V Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 05:25:04 PM »

I disagree.
I can't actually count the number of times we fought vs other clans starting from [LW] passing by [XS] [OcB] [JOKER] [M] and many others. We do several unofficial fun TDMs/CWs on our server, and the last one was few days ago:

and we were selected by one of the LVP clans -dunno why you think they are different- to be their partner in A/D training and RW. At BoD war, UvH members commented that [V] was way organized than BoD (LVP clan!) who came late by 1 hour and lost the CW.
It's really unfair to generalize an idea about LW clans, and same for LVP clans.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 05:32:58 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 05:37:26 PM »
[M] is a squad, not a clan so thanks Dominator.

But one of the objectives while making [M] for me at least was to stop this attitude Puberz stated above. Most of the time the clans on LW's are totally like that tho, but I can proudly say that our squad isn't.

Also I don't get all you people, you're all agreeing with him (as a matter of fact the only one who is defending himself is jOjO) and most of you are in a clan of some sort. Like what the fuck, if you guys think that what you do ingame is pathetic then why do you keep doing it?

PS: I love you too Alvar.