Author Topic: How did you learn to fight?  (Read 21755 times)

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
How did you learn to fight?
« on: May 13, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »
Hey I created this Topic that everyone can post in how he learned to fight and who trained him cause i am interested to know that and i am extreme bored  ;D
I think about to tell who showed you to lead aim and so on.
Its maybe a stupid Idea but i guess we can speak a lot about those things  :P

Well i start then, soo the person who showed me how to lead aim and everything was Jets  ;D its now about 1 year ago  :-*
The rest i just trained by dueling everyone  :D

Offline BiG_Sm0k3

Re: How did you learn to fight?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 08:34:35 PM »
Erhmm i think it was lukatonn he teached me how to move, leading aim , etc (running weapons) and i trained ww alone but Jakez helped me a lot and trained me with deagle & combat :D

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 08:36:52 PM »
Ah then i have to add that S3rs told me about how to cbug and i fought first time ww with him in my Joker trial  :P

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 08:38:10 PM »
Probably when i first time came on server,i would leave if scott didnt showed me around this server.
Jets trained me too,and then i was just fighting and fighting and thats how i learnt (:
(Jets ftw) :PP
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 08:57:04 PM »
How i learned.....well i gues from YouTube from these vids:

Lead Aim:

SA-MP Tips #1 - Lag (Sync)
4-Shot Spray:

Las Venturas Playground - Xen0n and Hoffpop

2-Shot:

SA:MP Tutorial:How to use Sawn Off Shotgun Bag [to fight DM]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:16:01 PM by MidNight »

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 09:07:11 PM »
I trained myself cos im awesome
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 09:13:43 PM »
I trained myself cos im awesome
Shur.

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 09:15:32 PM »
I did, fought some guys repetitively but wouldn't really consider it tutoring as such.
If you can aim on partyserver you can aim anywhere

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »
lol Midnight i never used 4shot spread before  :P
I tryed it now it works well and you dont have to think much  when u do it ;D

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 09:36:16 PM »
ooo now i gave my secret tactic away :(
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 05:19:55 PM by MidNight »

Offline Alex0

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 09:50:43 PM »
Well, I started to play in Lw, because 1 friend told me about SA:MP and about this is server and this was the server that started to play.

Then my first 2 days I played with my friend, then my friend became in inactive for shits of the school, and I started to play with uK, I was with them like 3 weeks, joined to his clan and in 3 days i left. But they tought me to play RW, well, not very good but better that i was. I left because i wanted join to [M], was a great to me in their times, and very active.

I waited a 1 months to apply, but i was very noobish, and my english not was too good. Then i got denied.

This is a bit my history, who trained me in this time? Almost Shizalk , Daniel and ScottE tought me a lot stuff about WW.

Well, then i got bored of RW and i knew cbug but very bad, Daniel told me about a good clan, uL clan.
I applied my first duel, were very very bad, because they raped. And they told me that they gonna denied me, but i said to them to give me a week, in this week i learned a lot and a lot, and I started to play bases in A/D.
Everybody of uL trained me, a bit more a bit less. But they trained me, also my english improved a lot and now i can talk a bit in ventrilo, because when i joined SA:MP, my english was very bad.

After 1 month in uL, I become in a trial, and after other month i got the full tag. But i trained a lot to get it.

Now I am almost a WW player, very inactive in RW.  ;)

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »
Well to say the truth
1st Trainer was [OcB]BiG_Sm0k3 :D in rw (no switching cus it wasnt allowed back then)
2nd trainer was [V]Vodka_Orange helped improve my moving skills
3rd Trainer was TEF from lvp xD thought me how to 4 shoot :)
4th was Dani3l_ thought me WW all weapons :D
oh and vodka thought me how to use slidey :P

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 10:06:19 PM »
At first I kinda played alone, then I had to make a decision whether to apply for JOKER or Nx, JOKER seemed more active and cooler back then and I joined JOKER. During the Trial and being full member of JOKER, I started to train A LOT in JOKER server. At first with S3rs mostly who taught me to combo and change the moves and to make it a lil harder to guess. Then the rest JOKERs followed to help me train, Tweak in WW, Burnz, Bangbus etc. in RW. Also Slice gave me a few good tips on how the game settings should be and how to cbug.

Most of it was still my own constant training and listening to the tips that other gave me. After a while, I started to get quite good and headed on by my own, training with few sLK members (leon, thug, etc). Still were VERY ACTIVE in JOKER training server, spent most of my time there, probably 200-400 hours in like 5-6 months. Then when dueling became a lil boring I headed to LW (played there before also obviously, just not that actively), I weren't that good in street fights so I learned quite a lot by just roaming around in LW. (I have always been competitive person so I just wanted to be one of the best in LW). In [M] I got most of my clanwar experience and some knowledge of tactical movement and teamplay.

To be honest, 0.3a ended the good times for me. Since then, everything went slowly to worse and the game wasn't so fun and competitive anymore.

Should be all, don't mind the grammar mistakes, made this quite in a hurry.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:39:44 AM by sudden.death »
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 01:34:52 PM »
Hm i don't really know everything but i always wanted to be the best 8) when i left [V] i wanted to join [JOKER] and Meth just left [JOKER] and he trained me in rw and alot in ww, i actually thought it was funny cause i finally could beat ppl that i couldnt beat before, i practised alot on JOKER server and had some good withs with david_Ger LEON_GER/ aka cetbal47 Thug stickz d44n s3rs burnz etc.. and i just watched how other's fighted and kinda made my own tactic.

it's cool to see that i also helped some guys in here :P

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 02:10:48 PM »
hmmm Revolutions, Puberz and JOKER taught me to fight. Though i mainly run and get in sneaky shots to steal people kills. Best way to fight imo - let someone else take the damage and u get the kill.... ;)

TOP-SAMP