Author Topic: How was the first time you played here?  (Read 9163 times)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
How was the first time you played here?
« on: May 14, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »
Well maybe some of you don't even remember it if you have been playing for years, but as I'm quite new I still remember it: I chose the clown skin and one of the players that I remember was j0j0, someone that since then I have only seen once again. The other one I remember was Ace, who was teaching me some basics about the server (in that moment I didn't know he is admin). I remember that I tryied to run in a race all around San Andreas, but my car crashed and I got stranded in the middle of the desert. Shortly after, Ace came with his helicopter, landed and got out of it, and then I started to shoot him with my deagle because I haden't seen his nick and I thought that he wanted to kill me. He told me to press G to get in as a passenger and he flew to the Pirate Ships, hovering over them and telling me that you get money by staying there. I asked him how he managed to find me in the desert and he told me about the /locate command.

Well, and right now I don't remember much else. What do you remember?

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Re: How was the first time you played here?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 11:31:39 PM »
First time I played here.. don't remember but I know that at the beginning I met Shadowfire and we would buy props together, I also was in V for a short time, but back then I used the name ok_right and I had no idea why we even had to wear a tag xD

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 12:08:09 AM »
Uhm..I remember Blewert dueled me and i lost.. :-* :-*
..And i remember that Scott was so nice and with his heli showed me what should i do and how to start.  ;)
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

ankit

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 03:39:08 AM »
i joined the server for first time during my exams and also my friend told me about lw server.
it was great, firstly i wasn't able to get the main idea of the game(samp), i used to shoot like in one direction without running without aiming.
i was not knowing hot to earn money and save, also was not knowing how to register. it took me 3-4 days to know how to register. lolol ;D

and i also used to get killed again and again and save $500 in bank, assuming that this is the only way of earning cash.

it was a very lololol experience for me at first time.

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 05:40:25 AM »
It was on 2006 december. I joined the first time and i remember player and Admin Lisa. She helped me in the game. And i remember that when i joined, i had been walking at Carribean Ship :D well when i rejoined after long 1.5 years break, i missed LW's and i came back in 09 August. I didn't knew the members, only Dugi and Popz, whom are legends. I tried to be in the good gang, and remember that, Siwy_PL invited me to the super gang of Lw's(MY first day!). So there were a good times...

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 09:31:48 AM »
Hmm I don't remember it very well. It was about... 3-4 years ago I remember, cuz I was beginning new school. Firstly I was a bit buffled, wtf? Why are they using sawns and uzis instead of deagle, combat shotgun and mp5? Ive used them, cause in SP this weps rocks, it's like HEADSHOT! HEADSHOT! HEADSHOT! etc. I remember that the server wasn't synced correctly and I was blaming many ppl about cheating, when they were entering a car I couldn't see...
I was ussually camping on the ship, buying weps, checking on the TAB who is really rich and chasing him down (every day, the money wasnt saving). One day some DoctorOctopus or something like that (I haven't seen him after that) with his friends invited me to gang and thaught about properties.
I also remember that I was usually making a gang called "PolishMafia" and do some nabish things like killing ppl 5vs1 ;P Good times, good times... ;D

Oh, and I was avoiding shooting clans, because I was scared of having a war with the whole clan, but after a few weeks i've noticed that the clans do not care if I will attack them or not, they would kill me anyway. Trust noone ;)

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2010, 10:08:26 AM »
I joined and then Drugz invited me to [187] and then i bouthgt props and all was about getting money for me.

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 10:25:36 AM »
Well when i first time gone to lw, i spawned and right away got shot in the face by som dude...wasnt very nice start :P

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 10:52:43 AM »
I remember when i first joined we couldnt register, had to save up money and buy properties everytime we wanted to play.
 I remember doing stunts to earn the first 10k for tatoo parlour and standing on the ship, sending splatt all the money i made who would safely bank it so we could buy props.

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 10:56:56 AM »
I was playing on dutch server's for a long time but then a few got closed and i got banned from one :-[ so i googled sa-mp server's and i found LW's, went on the server and looked good i always liked the weather here, and i went on ship till i had 7000$ then i'd go gamble and till i was to 100k table and if i won i was going to buy weapons (if i lost i begged for moneys)  :-X

That's all i remeber i also remeber that scott rly liked to fight on ship lol. [Tw]Scottshagger

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 11:41:17 AM »
i heard for LWs when i was admin on eDiT's stunt server, those were the times... When i came, i was just driving around, going to some races and having fun.. trying to learn the LWs routine :D then i heard for nice clans, so i applied for JOKER, got denied coz of my age i think :D then i saw V on server, dueled RyDeR and lost ofc (i never fought before)

:DD was nice tho :DD
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline Alex0

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 11:48:51 AM »
1 friend told me about SA:MP, and this was the first server that i played.

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 12:24:09 PM »
Lol, I remember joining a random server on the official list which was .. littlewhiteys :) I kinda got the concept of the gamemode pretty fast I think, I earned 10k by standing on the ship, and then I bought the tattoo palour, the ZIP store and so on..anyways I was fighting [PvA]Bib3k (now [uL]dronZe, hero) some hours/days/minutes/seconds after I joined LW, and he wanted to duel me some more. So we had some duels @ VRock and he told me to apply for PvA. I got in (yay) and there I was, [PvA]Dominator..ACE was one of our members :p Good times.

Funny sidenote: I got in PvA while I didnt knew about lead-aiming, lol.
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline S3rs

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »
I remember joining this server with some real life friends of me, I was together with Wesley and if i'm right my name was sers[NL] or something. We all got bored playing on Wesley's server so we went to a public one, LittleWhiteys had most players in that time so we decided to join. It was quite messy since we all didn't know how to register, so we kept coming back without our stats saved.

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 12:40:27 PM »
When I first joined LW's there was no accounts, no saving stats etc.. It was just standing on the ship (defending yourself) and getting 10k to buy the tattoo parlor. After that, buying some more props and getting guns. That was so much fun, and the pirate ship was a constant battlefield. I also remember Umek helping me out alot and having fun.
My first samp friend was mook (think he is [BB] or [BA] now)