Author Topic: How was the first time you played here?  (Read 9153 times)

Offline BiG_Sm0k3

Re: How was the first time you played here?
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2010, 10:43:19 PM »
best lw-no cbug no switching
i used to remember those days when it was harder for everyone
and guess what?
we used to get 100 players then and i couldnt even get into lws cus it was full

man , you think that we lost players just for c bug being accepted? lol

on topic: I started playing like a random guy with gta_lover name, always going to ship to get 10k and bank it, hoping i was not killed in the road
nah just saying although i got banned 2 times for switching :<
yeah iys indeed stupid, i got banned for like 2 months for c bugging against a wall, by scotte, and he was the 1 that suggested formally to remove no cbug rule, funny right?

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2010, 11:21:28 PM »
best lw-no cbug no switching
i used to remember those days when it was harder for everyone
and guess what?
we used to get 100 players then and i couldnt even get into lws cus it was full

man , you think that we lost players just for c bug being accepted? lol

on topic: I started playing like a random guy with gta_lover name, always going to ship to get 10k and bank it, hoping i was not killed in the road
nah just saying although i got banned 2 times for switching :<
yeah iys indeed stupid, i got banned for like 2 months for c bugging against a wall, by scotte, and he was the 1 that suggested formally to remove no cbug rule, funny right?
actually my first ban was by scotteast xD

Offline M3TR4KIT

• SA-MP Donator
  • Oh cmon, Shut up
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2010, 12:11:17 AM »
mm it was on the firts of 2009 ,,,

i have not much time on samp...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 12:15:16 AM by M3TR4KIT »

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »
Gryphus, im writing it on the phone so ill say it shortly. Samp is a game one of a kind and lw is a server one of a kind. Back when the gamemode was rly dificult we had a full server. Im one of those ppl who wanted to make it easier and now i see that it was wrong.

I can talk a lot about this, but like you, I will be quick: you all say always the same, but I'm sure that this server being full some time ago and now being empty, is for many other reasons (like the official tab), and that if the old, harder gamemode were now brought back, the number of players wouldn't be increased or even reduced.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2010, 01:02:45 PM »
You will not understand how fun it was, at least for me (remember that I was a noob also) when I had to watch out as fuck to stay alive on the ship for 5 min or something like that to get that 10k for basic weapon. And deagle on the ship wasn't really that bad because most of the ppl there were using it.

I remember that a short time after the bounty system was implemented, when there was about 100 ppl online admin put 2mil bounty on someone from eVo :D The whole server was going after him, it was crazy. I've tried to crash a plane into him but i missed  :D good times, it's very sad that it seems like they will never return...

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »
Yeah Miczi, I'm not saying that those old times weren't fun, I'm just saying that coming back to the old game probably wouldn't attract more people nowadays.

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2010, 01:49:01 PM »
dificult=fun
u gotta admit we love challenges
there was ALWAYS something to do
id stand in the ship banking 20k then sometimes buying guns and all but the challenging lw was a good lw

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »
dificult=fun
id stand in the ship banking 20k then sometimes buying guns and all but the challenging lw was a good lw

Then you will love to avoid dbers and to join a race with a Rustler chasing you. ;D

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2010, 01:52:50 PM »
Well i think the time when i had the most fun was when it was hard to earn money and when i cared about how much money i have...

Offline Me[T]aL_

• Fisher
  • Que Pasa Am Mexican
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2010, 02:00:11 PM »
dificult=fun

Then you will love to avoid dbers and to join a race with a Rustler chasing you. ;D
yep but noone was lame enough to use rustlers they knew it was lame and they dont want it done on them
dbers wasnt much of a prob back then they were very little to mostly just newbs creating gangs and learning how the game works

Devilboy665

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »
wow...lol...it was 2008...cant remember the date... :P

I dont remember many ppls names...but I remember I was playin a lot with JOKERS... it was fun...I even was invited in their gang few times...I remember guy named [JOKER]BURNS ...or something...he liked me... :-[ lol! so ya it was fun playin with jokers back than...till the time some of their  fags came and shooted me...and kicked me out of their gang...and called me dramaqueen...or something! lolz...but anyway...Im denied in JOKERS month ago...xD!

Ya... I also remember how was PIRATE SHIP fun! I use to spend hours and hours there to be able to collect some $ by stayin alive!  ;D
And I remember how I was banned 1st time ;D...just cuz Im fast learner...it was $ hax! Lolz...I mean...I learned how to buy props! And sell them! And ya...if anyone remembers...I never got my 500000$ back ,that I won in race... :-\

And I remember lil dude called "niko" ...he was nub...and I was like nub 4 few days...so I was helping him...! :P See!? I was helping others even when I needed help! :P :P ...no1 ever helped me... :'(
well...when I got back here after 1 year of pause...I forgot how to pm someone,create gangs and stuff...than some1 helped me! Thank you...whoever u are!  ;)

wow...I rly like 2 write...right!? ;: )