Author Topic: To all you rustler team cocksuckers who think it's funny  (Read 22954 times)

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
To all you rustler team cocksuckers who think it's funny
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:56:08 PM »
Today, I decided to go on my alter account and see how it is for the new guy to play. I come online, see there's a race going and say wow! All around SA 2 laps? That's hard, but hey 2,5mill 2mill and 1,5mill for old time sake I'll go for it.

So I quickly grab an infernus, as I did my best to memorize where all the important vehicles in this set are, I nos up and head for that start. In my 7 minutes there I saw at least 5 rustlers hovering around the start and 3 regulars such as Cawabunga or SRC fuck around at the start. They'd be ramming noobs to get a better spot at the race, or they'd simply be running over the people who are just checking out the checkpoint. An admin was over watching the start so I said hey, no problems there, since at least most of the race start faggotry was punished with a good old hp set 0.

Countdown starts, so I get ready and get a good position, I'm in first place and the typical ramming at the start when it kicks off takes place, luckily I'm not very much damaged and continue. Not even 30 seconds after the race this stupid R-Team rustler queer cocksucker starts shooting at all of the people, and still with a few maneuvers I manage to get away from most of the explosions and take a quick Pay n Spray stop at the desert. I thought for a second, wow I'll be in advantage since he'll go for the people IN FRONT and not any noob who's trying to catch up. So I get back into the race as quickly as I can and pass a few people as I proceed. Once I got past the bridge in SF, near Mt. Chilliad this retarded git Qwerbeet_rulstler or whatever his retarded name is, stalks me the whole fucking way, and I'm completely defenseless, I cannot go quick, I cannot stop and I sure as hell cannot shoot him because I'm bugged because of the goddamned race protection that wont let me take out any kind of gun (not that it would've mattered anyway, since I only had sawn off uzi and deagle, the fuck would I do against a rustler). So I have to abandon my infernus, and get another car (thanks to benny there's cars all over the map) and again, no matter what I do this fucking idiot follows me everywhere I go. I'm pissed, but in spite of that I'm thinking, hmm well after all if he's going for me then it must be because everyone died or gave up. Well no, little did I know this retarded asshole made friends and let them pass, and kills or leaves in the middle of nowhere all the noobs who just wanted to race.

Here's the irony, you morons later spam the forums with suggestions to help noobs, and you made everyone who was racing and couldn't win rage quit. Hypocrites much?

A few points:

- Back in the day, LW's Races always used to be known as hard because of the probability of you being fucked by the DM in some way, but it was never IMPOSSIBLE to win.
- Race blocks are never flawless, they can slow you down, but if you are smart, you can go around them or even kill the authors of the block.
- Now that there are over 10 rustlers in the vehicle set, these queer retards have a change of rustler only 10 seconds away no matter where they are.
- You guys make people leave, and then you act like you're here to help new comers.

To be honest I'm hardly surprised at how everyone manages to get angry at this community somehow, no matter what you do there's some dirty cunt who's only objective is to lame you out of your fun. This used to be ok, but now that there's so much faggotry and so little player count there's really nothing to do in this server if you are completely alone.
Maybe you [R] maggots can't shoot for shit, maybe you don't spawn kill. But you sure as fucking hell do make people quit the server, and not just regulars.

In short, I wish some day there would only be 3 rustlers and 3 helis in the whole map, and there would not be this utter nonsense of 15 people in the air nowadays.

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: To all you rustler team cocksuckers who think it's funny
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 10:19:38 PM »
The number of rustlers should be lowered indeed.
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »
[...] - You guys make people leave [...]
Amen.
And it's not just the rustlers ruining races and such. It's the whole environment that is everything else than new-player-friendly (I'm talking to you dear regular players, you know who you are). Why is the server as empty as it is? Sure the lack of an official tab is to blame, but that's not the whole story. Do the math.
First person to reply with something like "dude, relax. it's part of the game" is a complete idiot.

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 10:29:17 PM »
2 months ago or so i remember something like that was suggested, until now it was a
"part of the gameplay and excitment in racing":o and you coudnt say shit about it...
and now i see your eyes are finaly open...
...i bet that next threat i see will be called
To all you db team cocksuckers who think it's funny ;)
Thats one of the reasons why i leaved lw, i was surounded too much by idiots most of the time ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:44:04 PM by MidNight »

Offline Swanson

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 10:44:09 PM »
Sucks for you Scott, but indeed it's part of the game. What is annoying to you, is fun to another. I think the main reason people stay away is because of all the gangbanging, not the race fuck ups by some rustlers. And yes, you can say it's the only way for the rustler pilots to have some fun in the server, because not everyone is good at using regular weapons and it isn't mandatory to use them. And if they won't use the rustlers, they probably get assfucked by a whole gang because they can't defend themselves properly. It's just their specialty, they suck at rw/ww, so they have other ways to kill/annoy people.

And btw, I love to race, but I also love to fuck up a race. Many might disagree with this, but I'm also pissed off when someone messed up my race, but afterwards I can only laugh about it though. Sounds like a paradox I know. But it's good that it's a challenge everytime to finish a race, not only to maintain your good position, but also you have to watch out for voltures. That makes the races in this server so cool in my opinion.

So exactly like i mentioned, what is annoying to you, is others fun. Think about it, or don't and stay mad. The real problem is that gangs don't fight eachother, they go for the fastfood.

And Midnight, you're just ants at the picknick. Like LVP is all that great and shit. Same gangbanging problem as in LW, except people flame even more in LVP. You played a while in LW so don't act like you invented the wheel or something you retard.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:48:31 PM by masterbeef »

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 10:47:06 PM »
talk about race fuckups masterbeef ::)

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 10:59:16 PM »
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Qwerbeet_rulstler vs Scott

That race was the only race, hosted by another player, I fucked this week btw...
I was busy with some other stuff which was more fun.

In my 7 minutes there I saw at least 5 rustlers hovering around the start and 3 regulars such as Cawabunga or SRC fuck around at the start.

That is not the true.
Before race started there were only rustlers "hovering" around: Me, and somebody from the [SW] gang, but i shot his plane down, even before the race started.  He came back with a new plane after the most players were killed and only about 5 racers left, but only to kill me.

True is, that there was a thrid rustler shooting the race near the first red bridge (bone county), which used to attack racers: [SW]Angle, but he didn´t attack racers for too long.

Later on the fourth rustler, somebody from [V] gang, i dont remember the name, joined the fight all around race, but not to kill any racers. He was one of the killed racers before, so he looked for me.

I thought for a second, wow I'll be in advantage since he'll go for the people IN FRONT and not any noob who's trying to catch up. 

You were third at that time I guess... I´m friends with SRC and he always shares the prize, if i help him to win in races or protect him from other racers/rustlers/race blockers. He messaged me during the race, that there would be another player who was new to the server in the lead and that i shouldn´t kill that dude. I agreed so I kept hunting the car in front of me, you..

By the way, if there a race i shoot alone, I cannot look for every single player, if he is new to the server, if he needs money or what his stats say. I mostly cannot even see the names of the players because i am a bit too far away from them. Check that out yourself: Fly over LV boulevard and try to identify the names of all the single players. After that, try to look up ID´s to watch the stats of them. And that while flying...

Well no, little did I know this retarded asshole made friends and let them pass, and kills or leaves in the middle of nowhere all the noobs who just wanted to race.

Well, what shell i do with racers who´s cars were blew? It is very hard to kill them with the guns of a rustler, if they didnt die from the explosion. There is always a risk to even kill single players in the center of LV airport from the air, so what shell I do if someone´s car was blown, but there is no way to land-and-kill or kill that guy from the air? That isnt like a if you blow a car through driveby and its possible to get back and completely kill that guy. It´s a way harder if you ask me...

Here's the irony, you morons later spam the forums with suggestions to help noobs, and you made everyone who was racing and couldn't win rage quit. Hypocrites much?

On ground, most noobs even win against me in 1 on 1. Do you really want to tell me that it is really that bad if i blow racers to let server friends of real friends win and earn my own money that way? It´s something completely different if you kill a racer with a rustler from the air and make his car explode or if you just buy some guns, take an NRG and driveby noobs at their spawns? I´ve been training flying for 6 months now and there were  6 months of training needed to be able to fuck 13/15 racers. I tried drivebying only 1 day yet. That day i made like 30 kills in 2 hours. I was even good enough to shoot armour and health down without any explosion. I don´t complain about DBers or say they´re unskilled or anything, but at this point I wanna say, that killing people with rustler is harder that shooting them from the ground.

In short, I wish some day there would only be 3 rustlers and 3 helis in the whole map, and there would not be this utter nonsense of 15 people in the air nowadays.

If you ask me, Rustlers are, like driveby or helikills are for me, a part of the server and a part of GTA SAMP. If I would prefer racing games, i would play Need For Speed now, or play on a real racing server. If I would prefer only real ground fights, I wouldnt play GTA for sure. Then I´d play Counter Strike or Call of duty.

I hope there won´t be anymore offense in you next posts...

Greetings

Qwerbeet
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 01:39:16 PM by Qwerbeet »

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »
Sucks for you Scott, but indeed it's part of the game. What is annoying to you, is fun to another. I think the main reason people stay away is because of all the gangbanging, not the race fuck ups by some rustlers. And yes, you can say it's the only way for the rustler pilots to have some fun in the server, because not everyone is good at using regular weapons and it isn't mandatory to use them. And if they won't use the rustlers, they probably get assfucked by a whole gang because they can't defend themselves properly. It's just their specialty, they suck at rw/ww, so they have other ways to kill/annoy people.

And btw, I love to race, but I also love to fuck up a race. Many might disagree with this, but I'm also pissed off when someone messed up my race, but afterwards I can only laugh about it though. Sounds like a paradox I know. But it's good that it's a challenge everytime to finish a race, not only to maintain your good position, but also you have to watch out for voltures. That makes the races in this server so cool in my opinion.

So exactly like i mentioned, what is annoying to you, is others fun. Think about it, or don't and stay mad. The real problem is that gangs don't fight eachother, they go for the fastfood.

And Midnight, you're just ants at the picknick. Like LVP is all that great and shit. Same gangbanging problem as in LW, except people flame even more in LVP. You played a while in LW so don't act like you invented the wheel or something you retard.

There is alot true in your words master  :P

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »
Some day you'll get it through your tiny fucking head that I'm not saying it's not part of the game, I'm saying it's the part of the game that's bullshit. Complete. Utter. Bullshit.
What's just retarded is that no matter what you do, stop and accelerate, turn around, cover, shoot at the damned things, get out of your car and back in again; you will always fail because:

- They can get another rustler anyway in a matter of seconds.
- Meanwhile their friends will pass you in the race while you're trying to simply not explode.
- You're wasting time of your gameplay just trying to go 10 meters while he's flying around with his stupid airborn drivebying machine.
- You can't even defend yourself and counterattack because the only way to get to him is ruining your race and getting a rustler, which will fail anyway cause they no-life'd it since the day they realized they can't shoot for shit.

Simple fact is that you guys go around for hours, just flying around in those god damned rustlers hoping for some random guy minding his own business and just cruising out of LV, or the occasional heli buying properties or in this case, a long and almost un-finishible race and simply dedicate your time to be a complete nuisance and not even be normally in the main DM zone. All you do while you're on this server is criticize and talk about suggestions you don't know anything about, how the server should have this or that. Imagine if everyone had rustlers. Imagine if everyone had helis. There'd be nobody to kill on the ground and those so called air battles would never finish. Go to a fucking pilot server or something honestly. The only reason I used to no life helikill is because close to nobody would do it, now any noob tries and only ends up causing fps lagg with explosions, and the fact that there's 10 helis all over the city and easily accessible doesn't help at all. DB'ers, Helikillers, even gang bangers are easy enough to avoid if you know how to run around the streets, but if you're in the middle of an open highway and racing you cannot avoid that fucking rustler.

You guys go on and on about how it's part of the game, but what you don't realize is that this game wasn't fucking made for multiplayer, and you abuse the shit out of all the lame ass shit there is to exploit.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »

Fact is the game is available for multiplayer, so stop complaining about exploits that aren't exploits or go to disney.com or something.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 11:51:07 PM »
Fact is the game is available for multiplayer, so stop complaining about exploits that aren't exploits or go to disney.com or something.
Don't you have some stupid "clan" to gang bang on individual newbies with?

Offline Swanson

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 11:55:12 PM »
No I don't have any clan anymore I play alone :)

But please,

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 11:56:00 PM »
Some day you'll get it through your tiny fucking head that I'm not saying it's not part of the game, I'm saying it's the part of the game that's bullshit. Complete. Utter. Bullshit.

Where did i say you wouldn´t? I just explained my point of view.

- They can get another rustler anyway in a matter of seconds.

If I crash with my rustler 2 times in one race, the race is over for me, it´s even hard to get all racers if you crash one time, because firstly you need to fly back to the next rustler spawns if you´re damaged and secondly you need to fly back the whole way, while the racers went forward. It depends where you crash, but getting a new rustlers always takes 4 up to 10 minutes.

- Meanwhile their friends will pass you in the race while you're trying to simply not explode.

Having friends on server always has it´s advatages: If your friend´s don´t attack you biggest rival on server and dont help you, you will always be pissed. Not only in races.

- You can't even defend yourself and counterattack because the only way to get to him is ruining your race and getting a rustler, which will fail anyway cause they no-life'd it since the day they realized they can't shoot for shit.

M4 would be a good defense, if somebody is sitting on your car, he can shoot easily.
Ground fighting needs training too and do I complain about people that can kill me on ground whenever they want to? Training makes people not leaving the server.

... and not even be normally in the main DM zone.

On serverlist it actually says "littlewhitey's DM/Freeroam/Race server" I´m not sure why weapons aren't already disabled, out of LV, if it is so annoying for so many players.

All you do while you're on this server is criticize and talk about suggestions you don't know anything about, how the server should have this or that.
I´d like you to give me some examples, because I´m not sure what you're talking about here.

Imagine if everyone had rustlers. Imagine if everyone had helis. There'd be nobody to kill on the ground and those so called air battles would never finish.
That would be great, but I like littlewhitey's like it is. There are always players that want to duel in rustler or random people to shoot. I never get bored of lw, that´s why im still here.
[/quote]

Go to a fucking pilot server or something honestly. The only reason I used to no life helikill is because close to nobody would do it, now any noob tries and only ends up causing fps lagg with explosions, and the fact that there's 10 helis all over the city and easily accessible doesn't help at all.
I won´t leave lw, as long as they're so many nice players and such a good community.

To you helikilling: Bake a cake.  ;D

DB'ers, Helikillers, even gang bangers are easy enough to avoid if you know how to run around the streets, but if you're in the middle of an open highway and racing you cannot avoid that fucking rustler.
Maybe you should just leave races if pilots are online? That would probably make your life become easier again.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 11:58:18 PM »
No I don't have any clan anymore I play alone :)

Weren't you in SW or something of the sort?

Offline Swanson

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 11:59:00 PM »
Having friends on server always has it´s advatages: If your friend´s don´t attack you biggest rival on server and dont help you, you will always be pissed. Not only in races.

Explains why he's always so upset about everything.