Author Topic: To all you rustler team cocksuckers who think it's funny  (Read 22959 times)

Offline Swanson

Re: To all you rustler team cocksuckers who think it's funny
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 12:00:00 AM »
No I don't have any clan anymore I play alone :)

Weren't you in SW or something of the sort?

Read what I've said, understanding it shouldn't be too hard.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 12:07:23 AM »
What else have I been upset about hmm? You and Roach are always on and on about how people gang up on noobs, then go ahead and make a clan that does exactly the same.

Honestly I'm not surprised at the way you defend your position, whenever anybody does something that's obviously lame and makes people leave, they justify themselves by saying

' it``s not against the rules :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] '

stupid idiots, have fun playing without any races ever. I remember when there always used to be races and almost always people would complain about so many all around sa's. Now it's just pointless. Congratulations, you ruined the point of racing in open highways away from LV entirely.

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 12:15:11 AM »
masterbeefs and qweerbert are just noobs anyway, so they take to the skies as their so shit on foot, unfortunately no their not breaking any rules, but their just losers

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 12:21:38 AM »
That race was the only race, hosted by another player, I fucked this week btw...
I was busy with some other stuff which was more fun.

Remember?

I remember ...

stupid idiots, have fun playing without any races ever.

Just read :P

Having friends on server always has it´s advatages: If your friend´s don´t attack you biggest rival on server and dont help you, you will always be pissed. Not only in races.

Explains why he's always so upset about everything.

LOL

masterbeefs and qweerbert are just noobs anyway, so they take to the skies as their so shit on foot, unfortunately no their not breaking any rules, but their just losers
duel me on rustler, maybe you can call me a looser after that... probably not

Offline Swanson

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 12:24:20 AM »
You should change your tone, you seem so mad at the world for everything. When I see you talk in chat, 9 out of 10 times it's you raging about what the fuck ever.

And as a matter of fact, we didn't made the clan for gangbanging intentions, though we attacked everyone who got in our way. That me and the cockroach have personal issues, is the reason I left the clan. After I left, the whole idea of the clan changed.

But I'm not talking about what happened then, I'm talking about what's happening now. I enjoy playing alone, I'm not bothered because of it. I can join another clan or play with some other guys but I choose not to do that. So I sure have right of speaking. You just always stay mad and insulting people who have fun while you can't have it.

Poor guy, I feel pity for you.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 12:25:43 AM »

I rarely fly, get your facts straight you don't know me. I feel pity for you as well because you see yourself as skilled, which is funny because who judges itself? Moron.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 12:28:13 AM by masterbeef »

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 12:29:45 AM »
Dude theres a edit post button dont double post  ::)

i think its fun to rustler i used to be quite good at it but now i suck at everything

but true rustlers have become annoying but usually i just rustler the rustlers back
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 12:31:25 AM by S3X®Jets®UBâ„¢ »

Offline Swanson

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 12:37:24 AM »
Qwerbeet just ignore it, just keep doing what you're good at and what you like. Not the whole world is about some guys with too big egos that allow only themselves to have some fun. Fuck 'em.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 12:50:24 AM »
Later on the fourth rustler, somebody from [V] gang, i dont remember the name, joined the fight all around race, but not to kill any racers. He was one of the killed racers before, so he looked for me.

It was me, i never was in the race nor interested in the racers, i flew to you rustlers and tried to shoot you down, but i never completed it. since i suck at flying rustlers, i died.

Offline [V3loc1Ty]

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Premium Member
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 01:47:37 AM »
As expected, idiots destroying the whole purpose of this thread, trying to defend their (lameass!) actions with the standard bullshit excuses we've heard so often by now. Enjoy playing with the 10-12 other players left day in day out. Silly goofs!
Pointless wasting your time with people like these Scott. You could just aswell talk to a slice of bread and have a better conversational partner.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2010, 02:23:30 AM »
Poor guy, I feel pity for you.
lmfao, you feel pity for me? that's new, anyway get the fuck out with your wannabe smartass attitude. You totally changed the point of the topic, which was that the racing feature no longer benefits the actual racers, only the people who ruin it.

Seriously, you feel pity for me, go get laid duswat.

Offline BiG_Sm0k3

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2010, 06:42:00 AM »
Wow scott, your friends are worse! i wont mention names but they all kill all the newbies... is the same thing right? you should get bored of racing same shit always, with rustlers is way more funny,, they are not the best on foot, who knows, but they have fun with rustlers.
If you have fun Dm'ing let them rustlerin'

Offline [uL]HOLDEN

• Tiny Fish
  • urbaN.holdeN
    • [uL] Urban Legends
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2010, 07:04:53 AM »
Sucks for you Scott, but indeed it's part of the game. What is annoying to you, is fun to another. I think the main reason people stay away is because of all the gangbanging, not the race fuck ups by some rustlers. And yes, you can say it's the only way for the rustler pilots to have some fun in the server, because not everyone is good at using regular weapons and it isn't mandatory to use them. And if they won't use the rustlers, they probably get assfucked by a whole gang because they can't defend themselves properly. It's just their specialty, they suck at rw/ww, so they have other ways to kill/annoy people.

And btw, I love to race, but I also love to fuck up a race. Many might disagree with this, but I'm also pissed off when someone messed up my race, but afterwards I can only laugh about it though. Sounds like a paradox I know. But it's good that it's a challenge everytime to finish a race, not only to maintain your good position, but also you have to watch out for voltures. That makes the races in this server so cool in my opinion.

So exactly like i mentioned, what is annoying to you, is others fun. Think about it, or don't and stay mad. The real problem is that gangs don't fight eachother, they go for the fastfood.

And Midnight, you're just ants at the picknick. Like LVP is all that great and shit. Same gangbanging problem as in LW, except people flame even more in LVP. You played a while in LW so don't act like you invented the wheel or something you retard.

There is alot true in your words master  :P
theres alot of faggotry in yours tho :'(
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:09:38 AM by H0lden »

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2010, 07:44:18 AM »
Something has to happen about helikilling and rustlers. New rules must be made. Rustler fights might be fun for people flying. But giving 1 person fun and ruining 10-15 other players race/fun... A simple new rule would help: No fucking up the races with rustlers. Easy as that. New rule for helikilling that would make ground fights so much interesting: No helikilling nowhere near north ammunation.
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2010, 08:09:55 AM »
+1 for the rustler rule

and -1 for no helikills at nam ...

I dont know what u do wrong but escaping a heli isnt that hard
And i like helikills  ;D