Author Topic: To all you rustler team cocksuckers who think it's funny  (Read 22951 times)

Offline tony_ab

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • sup
    • Awards
Re: To all you rustler team cocksuckers who think it's funny
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 08:18:25 AM »
just make a fucking rule against DB, helikill and rustler kills
[V]1rU$ 4ever :)

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 08:30:08 AM »
just make a fucking rule against DB, helikill and rustler kills
Tony play counter strike and not gta if u think like that !

Offline Simon

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Retired
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CP]Simon
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 08:50:27 AM »
This is why we can't have nice things. Please don't force management to remove parts of gameplay using rules, people just get more and more confused and time could be better spent doing something else. Rules are broken, you add more, then you add to the chance of people getting banned/kicked then we'll also have less players this way.

I am looking into fixing this race bug now so racers have a better chance at defending themselves. I am also thinking about making it so that during races the rustlers will have their health set to 300 (1 hit and they explode pretty much, it's usually 1000.0) as per an idea of splatterpuss, but I'd prefer this not to happen as it'd ruin any actual rustler fights during this time period.

I hope those who use rustlers to ruin races now understand how racers feel and will at least pull back on the abuse.

Offline Voodoo

• Fish 'n' Chips
  • Opportunist :)
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 09:29:36 AM »
after that blabla bullshit i want to offer smt: can someone just stop the fuckin rustler damage over the vechiles who are at the race start , then the race is starting and BAM! rustlers doesnt make damage to the vechiles which were at the racestart UNTIL the racer finish .. u can prevent blockades and every shit , which is tryin to stop u winning the race.. but u cant prevent being fucked up by mentally retarted ppl, who thing its fun ruining another ppl's fun.. thats how the best racer in each race will win imo :]

----------------------

-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Offline Simon

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Retired
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [CP]Simon
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 09:35:47 AM »
after that blabla bullshit i want to offer smt: can someone just stop the fuckin rustler damage over the vechiles who are at the race start , then the race is starting and BAM! rustlers doesnt make damage to the vechiles which were at the racestart UNTIL the racer finish .. u can prevent blockades and every shit , which is tryin to stop u winning the race.. but u cant prevent being fucked up by mentally retarted ppl, who thing its fun ruining another ppl's fun.. thats how the best racer in each race will win imo :]

Not possible to block car damage just from a rustler, however you could make the cars "invulnerable" for x seconds after race starts. Not ideal, but would have a similar effect.

I find it funny that people don't want races to be ruined, however when virtual worlds are suggested which would prevent this 100% nobody wants it .. ??? ?

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2010, 09:53:07 AM »
I hope those who use rustlers to ruin races now understand how racers feel and will at least pull back on the abuse.

Dude they dont feel shit about the others, they just wanna make they're virtual dick bigger,
same as the heli killers and dbers, thats all!  >:(
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:57:31 AM by MidNight »

Sneaky

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 10:03:34 AM »
I agree with OP 100%, "you make people leave".. it's true, I was in the server few days ago and I got lamed by 4 guys using 2 or more firetrucks to spray me.. I didn't stand a chance and I didn't want to go kill other people then them cause they were few of the only "good" players in the server, sure I could go around killing random noobs but that's no challenge.. haven't visited LW since then -__-

Virtual worlds: just do it, add them for races. I even got an idea for people who WANT to block races, what about adding something so you can join a race but as someone intending to block races, you'd spawn in the same world as the racers and have lots of big vehicles like firetruck you can use, then there is a checkpoint on the radar, say there are 10 checkpoints in the race and the player who is leading the race is at checkpoint 2 it would set the objective on the radar @ the 5th checkpoint telling you to go there and block the race and prevent illegal street racing, as soon as the race leader hit the 5th checkpoint it'll set the second checkpoint at checkpoint 8.

Perhaps this could be a job.. police job? checkpoint somewhere in lvpd where you can see if a race is going on and join if there is? And you can gain $$$ if one of the racers bumps into your car :D the more damage done to your the racers car the more $$$ you get (or something), maybe you'd have the option to spawn 'block cars' like dumper, firetruck etc whenever you want.. but you wouldn't be able to use any weapons.. what about being able to have multiple races at the same time so the job is more often available and you can choose which race you want to block, also there should be a maximum of X blockers.

Just an idea I quickly came up with, will obviously have to be better thought about..

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 10:10:42 AM »
GTA San Andreas Multiplayer in hands of 13-15 years old faggy muppets = Current Littlewhitey status.

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »
GTA San Andreas Multiplayer in hands of 13-15 years old faggy muppets = Current Littlewhitey status.
Why do you keep coming back and posting totally irrelevant idiotic and immature posts?
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 10:21:39 AM »

You are only 18 so srsly why ure posting that ?
Anyways youre only on lvp the last weeks so u cant rly say sth bout lw`s ..
And the most of those 13-15 year old faggy muppets are more mature than you are ( no offence just the truth)

Offline MidNight

• Banned
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 10:23:59 AM »
And the most of those 13-15 year old faggy muppets are more mature than you are ( no offence just the truth)
ye sure ::) thats why they are all such faggots, if they woud be mature, they woudnt be so selfish..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:26:34 AM by MidNight »

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 10:26:46 AM »
Lets get back to the actual subject, shall we?
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
What is annoying to you, is fun to another

I have not thought much in that ways, that words will probably stop making me getting angry at lamers.

Ontopic again,
however when virtual worlds are suggested which would prevent this 100% nobody wants it .. ??? ?

Virtual worlds sounds like a good idea :)

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »
This is why we can't have nice things. Please don't force management to remove parts of gameplay using rules, people just get more and more confused and time could be better spent doing something else. Rules are broken, you add more, then you add to the chance of people getting banned/kicked then we'll also have less players this way.

I am looking into fixing this race bug now so racers have a better chance at defending themselves. I am also thinking about making it so that during races the rustlers will have their health set to 300 (1 hit and they explode pretty much, it's usually 1000.0) as per an idea of splatterpuss, but I'd prefer this not to happen as it'd ruin any actual rustler fights during this time period.

no offence, but get your ass ingame for once and youll see what they mean.
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Friskyyyy

• Fisher
  • Retired star
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 04:04:52 PM »
I hate RUSTLER'S attacks. Why we hosting races? FOR CRASH?