Author Topic: A.V.A Online.  (Read 2851 times)

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
A.V.A Online.
« on: July 04, 2010, 10:05:12 PM »
Yeah, I was kinda cheating on SAMP for a while with this game. (Guilty)
This game is a Free to play FPS. Addicting as hell but you soon become frustrated because of the ranking system and all the Pro's killing you all the time. AVA is like the Poor mans COD but, hey for free who is arguing when it has graphics and gameplay like this game. The weapons are somewhat realistic and needs upgrades to work the way you want which is annoying at first because of the weapon recoil but, over time you get used the guns. Realistically who can shoot perfect all the time. The controls are easy. Shooting is accurate given you have the right gun, and the sync between the players is great. Not the best but it's still good. Waay easier then SAMP. There are three classes Pointer, Rifleman, and Sniper.
Pointer and Rifleman are somewhat the same but have slight weapon diffrences. OFC everyone knows what a sniper is but in this game it seems that they are a bit overpowered which can be fun or un-fun in some cases. There are a few maps and game types to choose from but in my opinion I personally like Annihilation which is pretty much Team vs Team Deathmatch but there is games where you transport a tank, plant C4, DM, TDM, soccer, Prison Break ect. On the graphics side be sure to Max everything for optimal Eye candy cause this is the BEST eye candy for a F2P Online FPS. I recommend this game to all the people who want to play games like COD but does not want to spend a dime for it.

Here are some videos of gameplay for those still unsure (Which you shouldn't be. IT'S Free!)
Low quality but cool video:
AVA Online FPS - Alliance of Valiant Arms
and
A.V.A Online Max Settings
Images in your signature must be no higher than 400 pixels

Offline PuBerZz

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Re: A.V.A Online.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 10:12:47 PM »
I've read that this is the next big fps game in korea, it looks decent for a free game but the shooting doesnt look to satisfying in my opinion, very pew pew looking guns. Maybe i'll try it out 1 day.

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 11:01:23 PM »
It's a good game you should try it if you have the time.
Ahh as for the Pew Pew looking guns, I'm not quite sure what you mean.
If you mean the one in the video, then that is a modified gun.
When you buy the gun you have the ability to add features like scopes and handles so not all guns look Futuristic. Not unless you want em too.
The reason they may all look the same is cause of the scope that scope is the best one for mid ranked players but there are plenty of weapon selections. (Shotguns, AK's, Rifles, ect.) Just look up AVA Guns on Google if your that curious.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 11:22:17 PM »
Could you provide some direct downloadlink? I would like to try this one out with a friend. Yes I know how to use google, but this topic is incomplete without downloadlink.

Thanks in advance.

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 01:06:26 AM »
I don't know if it is against TOS for LW's if so then I'll have to remove the link.
But here you go:
http://www2.ijji.com/downloads.nhn
(Sorry if it's not so DIRECT but it's the official Download section off the AVA site.)

Chances are it will run through a client but all that's required is an online registration.

Offline Swanson

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 01:20:29 AM »
Well if it's free then it's not against the rules I guess :)

Thanks for the link I will check it out and let you know what I think about the game.

Edit: I've download the game, that was about 20 minutes. Then I installed, was like 2 minutes or something more. But then you have to register (which isn't the problem), and then you have to install some program Reactor. When I tried to launch the game, I had to patch a whole lot of shit that took ages, and I'm very so not patient to wait for hours to let this finish. You don't even see the filesize you have to download, it just kept going on and on so I canceled it after an hour or so. Too much hassle for me I'm affraid, too bad cause the game looked interesting but it takes too many steps before you actually can play the game.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:04:06 AM by masterbeef »

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 11:33:39 PM »
bump this game looks interesting since i got u hardy to play ca i guess i will try this and see how it is.

edit: download is extremly slow idk about it  >:(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 11:53:58 PM by S3X®Jets®UBâ„¢ »

Offline HardyHar

• Big Fish
  • Haiya!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 06:35:19 AM »
bump this game looks interesting since i got u hardy to play ca i guess i will try this and see how it is.

edit: download is extremly slow idk about it  >:(
WTF? One hour is extremely slow to you? o.O Just watch some T.V. or something.
Or play an online game. Seriously, I uninstalled the game a few months back and now I'm gonna start playing it to compare the two. The download say's only 1hr through MMOSite.com. Where did you get yours from?