Author Topic: Why Is LW empty!?  (Read 25431 times)

Devilboy665

Why Is LW empty!?
« on: August 01, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »
So...what I want to know is this!

:oTHE REAL REASONS WHY IS LW EMPTY!:o(I mean...cant get more than 50 players)

I tested few servers last night...with more than 150 ppl online!
Some of them are closed! I mean u cant get in if u dont have "NAME_LASTNAME"
Or u have to register on its websites 1st!
And u need to pass some dumb test to be able to register!

So I want to know...with all that complications...those servers still have 225... and more...ppl online! Hows that possible!?
I mean...LW is open for all! And free for all!(I guess)

I know few resons:
-Raping Nubz
-Port Change
-Rules Agreedment
-Missing HELPING things 4 new1s ...like from "tutorial" suggestion and "Help Screen"
-And ofcourse ppls who are willing 2 help new players(not just killing them all the time)

(and u can explain my reasons ofcourse) :P

btw.I still dont know how port change affects getting ppl on LW!
So...What I wanna know...Is what U ppl think about empty LW!
And If U have any idea or suggestion(about why is LW empty and how to get more ppl...without making them leave)
pls post it here and/or make new suggestion in "Suggestions Board"

"Do Not Flame Or Disrespect"

;)

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: Why Is LW empty!?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:58:57 PM »
I know few resons:
-Raping Nubz

Probably number one reason right there.
Also i want new homepage for lws with the server ip, and other information...but i think that may be a suggestion already

TOP-SAMP

Devilboy665

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
Also i want new homepage for lws with the server ip, and other information...but i think that may be a suggestion already

Ya it is!  ;)
But on this homepage(forum)

Ummm...but...It would be nice to make new homepage for LW also!  :)
ty ACE!

Offline Bloodst3r

• SA-MP Donator
  • Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 10:00:36 PM »
I guess a lot of topics were made for that purpose before.

-Try to go any of those crowded servers and ask for PLAYERS ( not mods / admins ) help, 1 out of each 10 players would help you I guess.

And it's not easy to have a server with good staff, full of players, in other words perfect server, it's not easy so don't blame the scripters/staff, and every server have good times and bad times, I bet LWs was one of the best at it's time, hopefully it will be back to that time, I hope you don't take what I'm saying in a provoking way, I'm just saying that no need for players posting every now and then a new topic asking why LW is empty or basically complaining about anything that is related to the server. ;)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »

It is: http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,13616.0.html

And about the main topic, the server is empty for 5 main reasons:
1-It's always been too hard (and although the default weapons and the car exports have made things easier, the gangs 3 vs 1 and the stats nerds rapping new players are still a problem).
2-Few things to do apart from deathmatch and a few races.
3-Server's ip HIDDEN inside a random thread in a random board.
4-Rules agreement dialog kicking new players.
5-Some stupid people that attack those who defend the rights of weak players.

Devilboy665

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 10:37:12 PM »
Dont worry Blood! ;)
I dont blame LW or admins/scripters or any1!
Im just tryin to find problem here!
-Raping Nubz

Probably number one reason right there.

What he said!  ;D

Anywayz...LW has many cool stuff to do!
And new players love that stuff!
But they dont like to be raped!   :P

Offline HASEEB1

• Big Fish
  • Nothing is true.Everything is permissible!
    • gtaassassins
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 07:24:00 AM »
help newbies

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 09:34:59 AM »

I dont mean on this page/forum page i mean a www.lw.com which then has the server ip, and info (i.e. game mode, commands, etc) which then has links to the forums, samp.com, downloads, etc ...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 09:46:00 AM by Shizalk »

TOP-SAMP

Devilboy665

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2010, 09:37:32 AM »
I dont mean on this page/forum page i mean a www.lw.com which then has the server ip, and info (i.e. game mode, commands, etc) which then has links to the forums, samp.com, downloads, etc ...
ya! I can create 1 official page...quick! hmm...just need 2 talk 2 some ppls from here!  ;)

Offline Shizalk

• SA-MP Retirees
  • be water my friend
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [SWK]Shizalk
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 09:46:10 AM »

What he said. We really need a website with information and such. This may bring more positive results than implementing new stuff on the server

Devilboy665

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 12:28:34 PM »
devilboy in samp 0.2x there was a thing called official tab. lw got almost 200 players online for years because of that. since 0.3a lw has to earn people by himself. simple as that. but gangs 5 vs 1, lame players, stats whores and cheaters dont make things easier. that kill any chances of winning players with cool scripts or any good idea.
I know that! I mean that official thing! And ya,ofcourse we need to earn more ppl by ourselves! Thats the main problem! Cuz we cant...while we play like "gangs 5 vs 1, lame players, stats whores" ! But we cant count cheaters for making server look bad!  ;)

and btw.I made "official webpage" 4 LW...lolz! Hope ull like it ppls! (if Ive done a terrible mistake just tell me...its easy to delete it! :P ...but I like it and I just started it! ;D) anywayz...cya!

http://littlewhiteys.webs.com/

Devilboy665

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 12:40:12 PM »
xD

well i think you should let admins do that work.
;D I know...but I like 2 do it! lol...admins should help ME!  ;)
Open 4 business baby!  ;D :P

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 01:19:36 PM »
I guess a lot of topics were made for that purpose before.

-Try to go any of those crowded servers and ask for PLAYERS ( not mods / admins ) help, 1 out of each 10 players would help you I guess.

And it's not easy to have a server with good staff, full of players, in other words perfect server, it's not easy so don't blame the scripters/staff, and every server have good times and bad times, I bet LWs was one of the best at it's time, hopefully it will be back to that time, I hope you don't take what I'm saying in a provoking way, I'm just saying that no need for players posting every now and then a new topic asking why LW is empty or basically complaining about anything that is related to the server. ;)

Lw hasnt got rly activ staff people or one of you has seen chainer,Lilly,Neon,Firefox,Slice or zanina in game ?

Of course there is a lot to do with scripting and stuff like that where they cant be on the server cuz they have sth else to do ...

But some guys like slice hang arround the whole day on the uL server and play but dont care bout lws ....

Of course those guys got rl and stuff like that but some of them are rly inactiv ....

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »
Lw hasnt got rly activ staff people or one of you has seen chainer,Lilly,Neon,Firefox,Slice or zanina in game ?

I miss Lilly, and sugar, and twinkle.....memories but on to the topic:

Staff are still active (some of them more so than others) but we dont have ot be in game all te time to monitor the server and ban people. Just because we are not in game does not mean we are not active. (im sure thatsbad english cus of double and triple negatives but oh well).

@Devil, i like the webpage but (and no offence) its a bit bland...but i likes for a start up. Also, as an idea under videos and screenshots get some of the screens from the forum and ask/pm people to see if you can upload them to the relevent part of that webpage.

TOP-SAMP

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 01:58:29 PM »
3 words: missing official list.