Author Topic: Why Is LW empty!?  (Read 25430 times)

Devilboy665

Re: Why Is LW empty!?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 02:05:40 PM »
kk ACE...I know! lolz...its new still! :P

...and ya...If I can upload more stuff from here or from other players Ill do it!
I just made it with rules and about! Just need to add for VC and MTA servers!
 And If its ok with admins/staff here ill continue with that web page,and of course Ill need help!
Ill upload more videos and pics! And I still dunno how to google my page.... :-\

So anywayz...u (and every1) can pm me if u want(here,not ingame) ;D

And THX ACE!  ;)

Devilboy665

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »
3 words: missing official list.
:o
Few words: servers wth 250 ppls without official list... check it out sometimes!  :P

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 02:24:03 PM »
3 words: missing official list.
:o
Few words: servers wth 250 ppls without official list... check it out sometimes!  :P
Indeed, stunt servers and roleplay servers. Shows that less ppl seem to be interested in DM ;)

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 02:26:15 PM »
Indeed, stunt servers and roleplay servers. Shows that less ppl seem to be interested in DM ;)

That's why LW needs to offer more alternative things to do apart from dm (and no, I'm not talking about turning LW into a roleplay/stunt server).

Devilboy665

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 02:30:54 PM »
That's why LW needs to offer more alternative things to do apart from dm (and no, I'm not talking about turning LW into a roleplay/stunt server).
Of course! And @robby : dont u forget that LW is also freeroam/race server! ...ever!  :P

Offline robbynab

• Fisher
  • yo'sup
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 03:16:14 PM »
I don't forget, though DM is and was the main idea of it all.

But anyway, even if we implement a roleplay script in another virtual world, people won't join. Since most of the players got their servers, LVRP, AS, whatever, and I guess that the rate of newcomers to SA-MP is quite low.

Offline [V]jOjO.

• Big Fish
  • [V] ..... and only [V] !
    • V Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 03:21:33 PM »
You want a reason?

First of all, I have nothing against LWs, and I have lots of fun at LWs, because I don't care for any distractions that interfere with my fun. x)

1- Regulars banging against noobs is not a reason. It happens at most of dm servers/games, and you can try it. I guess it's becoming more of a reason that you blame, without checking the real reasons.

2- The official list is not there anymore, this is a fact, but still there are other crowded servers without the official list.

3- Players didn't suddenly stop liking DM when the official list was gone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess LWs regulars behavior needs to change, let's call it the LWs culture. At server X regulars don't necessarily respond when you kill them. For many here, flaming/provoking after death is almost becoming an auto message.

Fact: not all of LWs regulars will not change their attitude. An agreement was made before but it didn't work, so it's time to move to the next step.
Solution: mods/admins can control this. Flaming is flaming, there's nothing such as a "normal word" when it comes to disrespecting. It doesn't annoy player X but it annoys player Y, who might be new to the server.

Support for ^:

-We LWs regulars play at LWs because we already have friends and clans here.

-New players play at a server for fun before anything else, then they'll start making friends and finding gangs/clans. If they don't find fun at the first place, they'll simply look for another server.

Why they might not have fun? because they get flamed when they back-shoot or db. The trade is: LWs loses a new player, without getting an added value after a regular flames a new player.

So again, I guess LW's management should consider dealing with flaming/provoking more strictly. It might take some time to see the results.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 03:33:33 PM by [V]jOjO »

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »
As an idea i was thinkin of a splash screen (i thnk thats wat its called) to go before main page of forums/website - a page with links and information. So i got bored (i should not be left to my own devices) and came up with this:

I know its not brilliant, but think of that with some links to the other sections and people who look at the websites may want to play on the server(ofc anyone can do one and im guessing people can do it a lot better than me). Oh and sorry about the size. Also, if people dont at least we have a kick ass page! lol

As an idea what about a youtube LW page? A couple of us could set the page up (with main info) and upload approved user videas showingof the game play and fun in lws... May get us a bit more attention on youtube....(no idea if this has been done).
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 01:39:44 PM by [V]ACE »

TOP-SAMP

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2010, 07:06:46 PM »
you should show up this picture whenever a unregistered account visits the forum.

some redirection.. is gud. and make it possible to select the IP so you dont have to write it off.. and remove the typo in "offical" lol
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2010, 07:10:33 PM »
we obviously need some sort of advertisement so this would be a great idea  :)

SUPERBAD

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2010, 07:26:24 PM »
I am not sure if new players do not like flaming.

I am not sure if it would not be better for lw`s would be more easy to understand, less things to do and no bank accounts. I know many of you would think this is a step back... but for new players the best server is the server where they feel treatend fair and where they directly understand what to do.

Most annoying for new players are unfair advantages of other, which they do not understand.

In my opinion:
1. deathmatch, everywhere unless ammu
2. no bank
3. no switching, no cbug if it would be possible to disable switching and cbug
4. no donator cmds
5. no minigames, just the unique lw`s deathmatch races
6. allow all kinds of flaming unless its racist
7. no tank
8. no planning department things

Else we need a informative website.
Nowadays even some regulars do not know everything u can do on lw`s
It`s hard to find the sever ip in the forum.

just some ideas...

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »
and remove the typo in "offical" lol

oops D: lol oh well it took me two hours to create and by the end (when i wrote official) i was a bit tired but nice spot.

I can (dont know how) to make it so you can select text from an image D: If anyone knows how, then tell me and i will do it so its selectable. :D

TOP-SAMP

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 08:08:20 PM »

I am not sure if it would not be better for lw`s would be more easy to understand, less things to do and no bank accounts. I know many of you would think this is a step back... but for new players the best server is the server where they feel treatend fair and where they directly understand what to do.

Most annoying for new players are unfair advantages of other, which they do not understand.

In my opinion:
2. no bank
4. no donator cmds
7. no tank

just some ideas...
All of that and the website +1

But a few donator cmds, So we donated and we get something back if you know what I mean

Offline SRC

• SA-MP Donator
  • Copac Founder !
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »

In my opinion:
2. no bank
4. no donator cmds
7. no tank

just some ideas...

But a few donator cmds, So we donated and we get something back if you know what I mean

rofl! Sadik not require anyone to donate you have donated to help the server you want to honest I have not donated to those commands I wanted to help server

Offline Sadik

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2010, 10:42:58 PM »

In my opinion:
2. no bank
4. no donator cmds
7. no tank

just some ideas...

rofl! Sadik not require anyone to donate you have donated to help the server you want to honest I have not donated to those commands I wanted to help server
Mhm.. Yeah sure you did  ::)