Author Topic: ++ deleted (split thread)  (Read 7930 times)

Offline elbrujo

• Adult Fish
  • the boss of the midnight club
    • Awards
++ deleted (splited topic)
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »
ok ok i understand it )

i just talking about the forum  :P

Offline Snipe

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2008, 03:28:49 PM »
Sorry to hand the truth to you, but your opinions of what we should and shouldn't delete hardly mean anything (if anything at all).

Alpha, you almost make your point sound as admins were stubborn. May I point out that I never disrepect anyone's choices or opinions, so I hope you do the same (I know you would) and don't be so harsh about it. I really think you do a good job as admin, but you always sound a bit uninterested. But honestly I think you make a lot of people happy when you put ++ on. You just have to be a bit more... empathic about it, even if it just is internet or this game we all play ;) :D...

Last point: this topic ain't the right one to discuss this sort of matter  ???
MTA:Race's celebrity super star!!! (lol)

Offline Alphadash

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 03:42:39 PM »
Ah, the problem of forums.
The post wasn't meant to sound like I was angry or anything, but there's no way for me to really show that.

Offline Snipe

• Big Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2008, 12:20:04 PM »
I understand Alpha, no really way of expressing one's opinion here at the forums, wordchoice sometimes help though... Also, this topic is not the right place to discuss whether maps should be put or kept on LW's, seperate topic would do the trick quite nicely I think :)... But this topic is about showing maps which are upcoming or under construction, I want to suggest we apply this topic that way :)
MTA:Race's celebrity super star!!! (lol)

Offline Knuckles

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
Re: ++ deleted (splited topic)
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »
dogshit, just make it so no one can camp on the sides and it'll prolly stay. Something like, a car that can't keep grip on it even sideway or make it the sides at greater angle so you don't have choice to go down.

P.S. I splitted this topic apart from my other one since it actually had nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 03:44:23 PM by Knuckles »

Offline mr.dogshit

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: ++ deleted (splited topic)
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 01:45:57 AM »
dogshit, just make it so no one can camp on the sides and it'll prolly stay. Something like, a car that can't keep grip on it even sideway or make it the sides at greater angle so you don't have choice to go down.

P.S. I splitted this topic apart from my other one since it actually had nothing to do with it.

well i fixed the camping problem
i just added some rain... ;)

changed the tank pickup to a monster too

Offline mr.dogshit

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Re: ++ deleted (split thread)
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 01:39:09 AM »
Actually, after playing the new version a few times, i think its pretty crappy.

If i was an admin i'd vote for deletion  :D