Author Topic: Windows 7 : Samp FPS lagg [ solved ]  (Read 17505 times)

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
Re: Windows 7 : Samp FPS lagg [ solved ]
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »

70-80 thats awesome, u can aim very well
25-30 sux

25-30 fps don't suck, they are enough as the human eye sees almost no difference over there, in fact when you go to the cinema or watch any random Youtube video, I don't think they are moving at a rate higher than that.
We are talking about GTA SA, not some YT vid. I can cleary see the difference between 25 fps (lolshit) and 45 (nice) whilst playing GTA
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 02:42:27 PM »
Eyes can see 36 FPS max. everything above makes no difference.
Even below that..till 27,26,25... 8)

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 02:46:22 PM »
We are talking about GTA SA, not some YT vid. I can cleary see the difference between 25 fps (lolshit) and 45 (nice) whilst playing GTA
True...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click
---------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 02:49:34 PM »

Well it's true that with higher fps you see the movement more smoothly, but as I said 25 fps are enough for the eye to see a moving image instead of a secuence of static pictures.

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 05:32:21 PM »

Well it's true that with higher fps you see the movement more smoothly, but as I said 25 fps are enough for the eye to see a moving image instead of a secuence of static pictures.
you don't need to worry
anyhow, as you dont need to aim.

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 06:06:17 PM »

Maybe if you are used to it, but 25 fps is a ''secuence of static pictures'' for me nowadays.
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 06:13:42 PM »
Maybe if you are used to it, but 25 fps is a ''secuence of static pictures'' for me nowadays.

It's curious that in my old times, when I was a console player and in some forums I had discussions about PC vs consoles, many PC players used to give similar arguments, but if you really need such high fps to see the movement, then I guess you will suffer when going to the cinema or watching a video. And before you say "we are talking about Samp, not about a video", what we are talking about is your eyes seeing the images, not your accuracy at aiming, so it doesn't matter whether it's a videogame, a video or a movie.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 07:13:10 PM »
gryphus go play your console games and stop bothering us with your nonsense
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Freak

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 02:00:21 PM »
gryphus go play your console games and stop bothering us with your nonsense
SHUT THE FUCK UP! :)
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 05:52:41 PM »

It's curious that in my old times, when I was a console player and in some forums I had discussions about PC vs consoles, many PC players used to give similar arguments, but if you really need such high fps to see the movement, then I guess you will suffer when going to the cinema or watching a video. And before you say "we are talking about Samp, not about a video", what we are talking about is your eyes seeing the images, not your accuracy at aiming, so it doesn't matter whether it's a videogame, a video or a movie.
I am not talking about my aiming accuracy (which is shit lol!), I'm just talking about the way I see it. 45 fps looks way smoother than 25. And you cant compare gta sa with a movie..

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 06:38:08 PM »
Holy Shit! I got Overhuman eyes!!!
JK
i simply had the experience, that it makes a difference, even in 60-70 FPS. Also i had many experiences with rates that expire the monitor frequency (like 1700-2600 logical FPS) I know this doesnt work well, cause i seen it. If it doesnt wreck ur monitor, it looks like playing on low FPS + Lag that prevents u from navigating/clicking well. (Yes i know y this happens, dont tell me ;D) What i want to say is:
If u feel a difference in FPS isnt only a question of the FPS itself, but also frequency, resolution, monitor size, machine, system, and whateverelsenot.
Even if the human eye cant get no difference, their still be other factors, that can make a difference, eg technical factors. So it sure can make a difference, even if its supposed to not make one. :P

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 07:54:59 AM »
Well, if this shit actually works maybe i'll be able to play.

Biker should make a tutorial on how to get everything running optimally on windows 7, including instructions on how to disable network throttling and all of that. Would be nice if that was stickied.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 08:02:13 AM by AbnormalFace »

Offline Huggy

• SA-MP Donator
  • Was a proud LW player
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2011, 09:15:06 AM »
Well, if this shit actually works maybe i'll be able to play.

Biker should make a tutorial on how to get everything running optimally on windows 7, including instructions on how to disable network throttling and all of that. Would be nice if that was stickied.
happy birthday abnormal click me  ;)

maybe back.

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 11:40:30 AM »
Well this fix didn't work for me. But I guess I can play in lag just for the fuck of it, at least for now.

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 07:16:00 PM »
Eyes can see 36 FPS max. everything above makes no difference.
Even below that..till 27,26,25... 8)
lol.

You can clearly see the difference between 25, 40, 60, 125, 250, 333 fps. Last 3 involve CoD4 tho. But there is a difference in smoothness.
Easy isn't always simple.