Author Topic: Windows 7 : Samp FPS lagg [ solved ]  (Read 17508 times)

Offline KmanN

• SA-MP Donator
  • Rawr!
    • The bestest site ever
    • Awards
Re: Windows 7 : Samp FPS lagg [ solved ]
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
i do have to say it sucks big time! i only get 70 fps with a fucking 6 core and gtx 460
<~Scott> if kmann had a vagina, he'd be complete

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 08:47:47 PM »
i do have to say it sucks big time! i only get 70 fps with a fucking 6 core and gtx 460

then give it to me and buy a better one

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 08:53:51 PM »
I haz only 69...canT push it up moar...even on lowest ..so no!  >:(

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline Gryphus_One

• Banned
  • Personal Text
    • My Youtube account ;)
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 10:33:42 PM »

ONLY 70 FPS?? ??? ??? ???

ONLY??

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2011, 05:05:08 AM »
Just turn vsync off and set the affinity of gta_sa.exe after starting and then minimizing  to all processors from task manager. You will be getting like more than 300 or something like that.

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »

ONLY 70 FPS?? ??? ??? ???

ONLY??

you should help gryphus out kmann
he's so poor he has to use a video camera to record his game.

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline Abnormal

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 07:11:26 PM »
Well. Installed samp, and basically when I would try to join a server, single player would load. I remembered something similar happening to me before, so I changed the compatibility settings to vista. Samp loaded to about 85% and then crashed.

I then found some instructions online that said to move the san andreas files to a new directory and use that for samp. Did so and samp worked except that the Killbox was completely missing.

Which is a pain because I was messing around and thought I had killed someone, only to not be able to verify it on the killbox, followed by getting shot in the back.

Deleted samp until further notice.

Offline [JOKER]Ya$N

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2011, 10:00:58 AM »
Well. Installed samp, and basically when I would try to join a server, single player would load. I remembered something similar happening to me before, so I changed the compatibility settings to vista. Samp loaded to about 85% and then crashed.

I then found some instructions online that said to move the san andreas files to a new directory and use that for samp. Did so and samp worked except that the Killbox was completely missing.

Which is a pain because I was messing around and thought I had killed someone, only to not be able to verify it on the killbox, followed by getting shot in the back.

Deleted samp until further notice.

Good luck!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunt video || Click
---------------------------------

CPU: Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7-4790K Processor  | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 4GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | HDD: Seagate 1TB | CPU FAN: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | PSU: Cooler Master G750M | CASE: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 6400DPI | Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Control Edition | Speakers: Logitech X-530 Surround Sound 5.1 | Controller: XBOX 360 Black