Author Topic: Your greatest memory/truimph on LW's  (Read 28622 times)

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
Your greatest memory/truimph on LW's
« on: June 07, 2011, 10:38:06 PM »
Well this is a topic to reminisce but also to share the good times you've had.

Personally in all my years playing LW i've had uncountable good times, Lilly driving her tank past me, the eVo-Joker wars where I stood alone with V3 and under[t] and watched in the middle but not shot by either side, controlling desert ammunation with my brother.

This is the time to mention your greatest moments, screenshots are encouraged.
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
Re: Your greatest memory/truimph on LW's
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 10:43:27 PM »
when we would hunt mikedavis while he gambled and gave him his money back, and when [M] started out

Offline S3rs

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 11:03:42 PM »
My best part was probably my first days spending the day at LVPD fighting [eVo], together with the NaRk crew. Back then we used to have over 100 players, most of them spawning at LVPD, bringing up a good fight. Eventhough it brought up alot of flaming it was so much fun and I'd love to do that over once again.

Then there were two official LW vs LVP where I took a spot for Littlewhitey's ofcoarse! Would love to see one again! (this month?)
Got no screenshots to cover up my story, just buy it!

Offline Freak

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 11:11:11 PM »
Well my greatest memories are when I started to play in Littlewhitey's with my friend [BG]CYPRUS. We were noobs but whatever we partied here with soo many peoples as Lw's used to have.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 11:27:16 PM »
OcB vs UB  8)

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 12:17:12 AM »
when we would hunt mikedavis while he gambled and gave him his money back, and when [M] started out
DEFINITELY THIS

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 12:18:03 AM »
My great memories of LWs are left somewhere in early 2008 when everyone fought for Pirate Shit,some good fights with JOKERs and when noone hated me cuzz I was very quiet player then. Greatest memories ended few hours ago when I left server. :)

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 12:55:57 AM »
• keeping the tank alive for an ingame week (IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!) was fun, having to get in and out of it every 45 seconds to keep it from despawning, giving the players a blinker on the map to guess where it was, and then about 2 ingame days into it, waves of russians/spanish people trying to steal it. I have a vid of the block we made in the tunnel in the desert and of where we had to drive back to the tank spawn with the existing tank to see if another would spawn but it's on my old yt account I can't get onto.

• killing nebelwerfer
http://stats.littlewhiteys.co.uk/search/basic.html?q=nebelwerfer
twice!

•killing helicopter_boi at any chance possible

• LW Grand Prix (shame it died, I was doing well too)

• chilling with handsome (aka the most hated player on the server at the time) was fun too, a lot of people started disliking me just for being associated with him...:D

• the old fights with the old JOKER (that was actually semi-respectable then), PA, eVo etc, and the fire extinguisher that used to be in burger shot :(. hey, even the JOKER vs 1st gen Nx fights in 2009 were good in comparison to the lack of action now

• [t](blackout and under...or were they the same guy?), 'PuberT[uk]' with the asian valet skin, Revolutionz bringing out a new clan every month with the mustached pilot skin, [NWA]Shark, oogie doing silly events such as the bridge game...

dump of random pictures that are semi old (early 2008)

more recent but still pretty old, from [LW] days (literally days, [LW] didn't last long)
the people I remember:[LW]Zegro, [LW]eDiT, [LW]KmanN, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]dugi, [LW]lilly, [LW]Ez, [LW]Sjitty and his brother (I used to think of sjitty as the tag-along to his brother, funny that I don't even remember his brother's name nowadays)

[LW] represent!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:16:43 AM by [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT »

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline S3rs

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 01:18:09 AM »
Oh I found some old screenshots afterall!

This one being in the early 2009 in think, taking over the north ammunation with a huge gang!

Meth was actually on trial here, and there is TuNeFisH and David_GER. Oh takes me back!

I was all like WAAAT? after finding an admin bike in the bank. I always thought admin bikes were faster somehow.

I think this one is taken the same night I got promoted to moderator. We were all called Patilla using some cool admin trick. I think the other two are blewert and scott!

Offline [Greek]Rasta

• Kiddy Fish
  • <====>
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 07:13:47 AM »
i format my pc so i dont have old photos ;/
A GUY FROM FYROM IS MACEDONIAN ONLY IF HIS MOTHER HAD SLEEPED WITH A GREEK.

Offline [RevC]Sirmo

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 07:18:37 AM »
duelling with IDmad on baseball field to see if i get into [W]; controling the ship-area with Donk, fisken, geten, HUNJA etc and calling it [SiN]-City; getting banned cause joined [NB]

holla 2006 and 0.1b

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 07:48:56 AM »
i loved the bridge game.

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 08:50:45 AM »
Loved the times when I got into the server after waiting like 20 mins because it was full. Loved those chaotic race starts where there would be 30-40 ppl bumping with their cars trying to fit into the marker.

Also the times spent with mook, he was my buddy and we would buy props and hunt down those who bought them from us.

Also the SuperMunkeyZ.

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 12:36:29 PM »
just had another good memory.

ziggster (later [eVo]ziggster then [LW]ziggster) and his real life friend using the granny skins with the long hair, blocking up the airport entrance with a bus and destroying anyone who tried to get in. if anyone asked why they were doing it they'd respond
'airport closed due to taxes'
they kept this up for a good 2 weeks, :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 12:38:49 PM by [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT »

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline tezza

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Will work for food!!!!!
    • I like you
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 12:43:27 PM »
I remember when me and splatter used to find a busy junction and use /dead so we'd both lie as if we were dead, when some1 turned up and got out of their car to check us out we'd use /stop and blast them.

We're no strangers to love You know the rules and so do I A full commitment's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh give you up) (Ooh give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up) (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)

We've known each other for so long Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it Inside we both know what's been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you understand