Author Topic: Your greatest memory/truimph on LW's  (Read 28638 times)

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
Re: Your greatest memory/truimph on LW's
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »
Most Wanted times were cool too, but that's probably because there was much more action in the server. We had wars with many clans, bloody wars, and I loved it.

Offline wWallie

• SA-MP Retirees
  • You've left tracks in the rooms of my head
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »
i found some photos xd

I love the thought and execution of this one, qualitystuff

"His 7 day theory is completed in 2014 [2+0+1+4 = 7]"
"Sneaky - Locked till 2014."

"Not everything has to be done serverside, don't be so lazy as a player. Server should provide features and fun stuff to do, not be a babysit." -Faraday

Offline Freak

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 09:49:04 PM »
Remember this moment. ^
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 10:40:32 PM »
I miss people getting kicked for 'fi'. :(
oh and russians in the chat with their "ÉÁÓÍÉÁÉÁÍÉÓÁÉÁ???" stuff
I remember kmann getting destroyed in his own sawnoff event from nowhere, dying in less than a second of the event starting.
oh and I remember driven screaming 'OHHHHH DUUUUUGI' like she was having an orgasm or something from nowhere and everyone wondering wtf just happened
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:45:37 PM by [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT »

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 08:35:31 AM »
i remember using /sheep and i still didnt blame dugi for the things that happened next...

Offline Alvar

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 11:09:37 AM »
i found some photos xd

I love the thought and execution of this one, qualitystuff
Yeah, epic moment. [M] times were great indeed. :P
Easy isn't always simple.

Offline NiGHTM4RE

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Bow down or draw your sawns...
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
I miss people getting kicked for 'fi'. :(
oh and russians in the chat with their "ÉÁÓÍÉÁÉÁÍÉÓÁÉÁ???" stuff
I remember kmann getting destroyed in his own sawnoff event from nowhere, dying in less than a second of the event starting.
oh and I remember driven screaming 'OHHHHH DUUUUUGI' like she was having an orgasm or something from nowhere and everyone wondering wtf just happened
Kmann: Alright guys but I'ma record again...dude WTF!
NiGHTM4RE's YouTube Channel
Find me in The Real World crypto investing campus.

Offline [Cheetos]

• SA-MP Donator
  • "I never think of the future,It comes soon enough"
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 02:23:06 PM »
lol'd when i saw my self in sers photo ::)
its reminds me when i was so newbie was creating the XS gang and being in it alone and when benny comes and see me having this gang start to offer me to getout of it!! cant remember he had  pretty nice guys with his clan
oh and slice , was always after me when he was in NoX as i wanted to be with him but he didnt liked me to and standing on the building near the ships to snipe everyone on them was the coolest thing ever .... lol
unfortunately i dont have any screen but im sure that i keep them in mind!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 02:44:58 PM by [Cheetos] »

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »
Haha i have a couple of great memories. I joined in May/June 2008 or so (thats when I tried LW for the first time instead of playing MTA Race all day), made some money via the pirate ship so I could buy the tattoo shop. I was playing for a couple of days I think before my first fight with Bibek. I couldn't leadaim, yet I faced him at the LV strip bank and I almost killed him. He therefore asked me to apply to [PvA], I did, I trained with bibek at Vrock and I got accepted. Then Randy made me train every frikin day at Arena Meltdown :( poor me. I became friends with a couple of guys pretty quick, guys like [eVo]Aqua (aka cawabunga, he used to be a cool dude but is a complete retard now), [NWA]Shark (<3) and a couple of other [eVo] / [PA] members. :D I left LW and PvA at the end of the summer and started playing MTA Race again. I rejoined in feburary 2009 or something, as ''taxiDominator''. Yeah, I'm that guy who used to spam ''who needs a taxi? pm id # and I'll be there in a sec!'' in the mainchat. Hell, I even made an unmute appeal, because uberfox forgot to unmute me haha. Anyways after like 2 months I applied to [Nx]. I met my mentor, Slice, he taught me how to leadaim and shit and made me the pro fighter I am now 8) I got accepted (fuck yeah!) and played quite alot lol. Alot of members left [Nx] all of the sudden (still hate you guys for that!) and I tried to get [Nx] back on his feet again but it didn't really work out, I left at the same time as Nightmare did, iirc, went inactive (did apply to uL though but got denied cus im complete shit at ww) and started to act like a fucking retard on the forums lol. Still hate myself for that but w/e. Anyways I rejoined SA-MP March this year, joined SWK (yey!) but I lost my interest in SA-MP so I barly play that shit anymore. O yea lol I remember myself being the co-leader of UK (underground killers, Shizalk's clan) for like 3 days or so ;D I just joined because he was the leader lol.

This was more of a history than just a couple of good memories, but whatever, you get the idea :P Still miss them not understandable russians lol
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 03:17:52 PM »
Haha i have a couple of great memories. I joined in May/June 2008 or so (thats when I tried LW for the first time instead of playing MTA Race all day), made some money via the pirate ship so I could buy the tattoo shop. I was playing for a couple of days I think before my first fight with Bibek. I couldn't leadaim, yet I faced him at the LV strip bank and I almost killed him. He therefore asked me to apply to [PvA], I did, I trained with bibek at Vrock and I got accepted. Then Randy made me train every frikin day at Arena Meltdown :( poor me. I became friends with a couple of guys pretty quick, guys like [eVo]Aqua (aka cawabunga, he used to be a cool dude but is a complete retard now), [NWA]Shark (<3) and a couple of other [eVo] / [PA] members. :D I left LW and PvA at the end of the summer and started playing MTA Race again. I rejoined in feburary 2009 or something, as ''taxiDominator''. Yeah, I'm that guy who used to spam ''who needs a taxi? pm id # and I'll be there in a sec!'' in the mainchat. Hell, I even made an unmute appeal, because uberfox forgot to unmute me haha. Anyways after like 2 months I applied to [Nx]. I met my mentor, Slice, he taught me how to leadaim and shit and made me the pro fighter I am now 8) I got accepted (fuck yeah!) and played quite alot lol. Alot of members left [Nx] all of the sudden (still hate you guys for that!) and I tried to get [Nx] back on his feet again but it didn't really work out, I left at the same time as Nightmare did, iirc, went inactive (did apply to uL though but got denied cus im complete shit at ww) and started to act like a fucking retard on the forums lol. Still hate myself for that but w/e. Anyways I rejoined SA-MP March this year, joined SWK (yey!) but I lost my interest in SA-MP so I barly play that shit anymore. O yea lol I remember myself being the co-leader of UK (underground killers, Shizalk's clan) for like 3 days or so ;D I just joined because he was the leader lol.

This was more of a history than just a couple of good memories, but whatever, you get the idea :P Still miss them not understandable russians lol

1-Yeah that dude really turned weird, i thought he could speak English pretty normal but he got bad at it and became a retard.

2-  ::)  it's forgiven

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline Habdel

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • SA-MP Developer
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011, 04:15:48 PM »
My greatest memory is when i started to play in LW in 2008 i was a noob and i joined a clan named "Awesome" [A] Tag i had many friends: [A]Eyalosh, [A]Eras and ([A]Max he was the leader i m not sure about his name)  we was always fighting against noob gangs it was very fun ,there was 200 players per day in 2008 and there was many gangs we always had all the teritories exept the NAM and the LVPD Turf

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
My greatest memory is when i started to play in LW in 2008 i was a noob and i joined a clan named "Awesome" [A] Tag i had many friends: [A]Eyalosh, [A]Eras and ([A]Max he was the leader i m not sure about his name)  we was always fighting against noob gangs it was very fun ,there was 200 players per day in 2008 and there was many gangs we always had all the teritories exept the NAM and the LVPD Turf

funny because lvpd isn't a turf :p

Offline Daniel.

• Fisher
  • It's Lonely at the Top'
    • DO NOT CLICK
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »

Wasn't [A]Habdel banned cause of spawning a minigun on admin roof?

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »

Wasn't [A]Habdel banned cause of spawning a minigun on admin roof?

i banned hiim for tele years ago.

i cant think 1 memory to write here theres loads, ive had tons of fun times on lws. at the start i used to play for entire days, the server was always overcrowded admin had to queue to join the server and our community was (mostly) awesome. 1 thing that sticks in my head atm is the 1 time i sucessfully helikilled someone (cant remember who) who was planesurfing past me on top of a rustler i laughed so much it was as unexpected as it was funny and i still wish id recorded it to this day.

Offline [Cheetos]

• SA-MP Donator
  • "I never think of the future,It comes soon enough"
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 05:55:21 PM »
loool at this thing , i just create the [A] aka Arabic and had some arabic ppl with me wich contain eyalosh and some other guy called abody or something like that , and then somedays later max created Awesome and me with my guys joined the Awesome!!!
Habdel we had fun at ship !!