Author Topic: The Littlewhitey's Weeks - 19.9.-2.10.2011  (Read 42162 times)

Offline EnzoMortelli

Re: The Littlewhitey's Weeks - 19.9.-2.10.2011
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2011, 10:45:13 PM »
The WW-Day failed. Wasn't enough players online at one time to host it, maybe WW isn't just that popular.

Nevertheless tomorrow will be Gang-Action-Day and i hope more people will decide to join the fun.
We again do 5 events, tomorrow will be up:
*NAM gang fight
*DTM (Desert Turf Madness)
*Battle LV
*Gang On The Roof
*Defend!
As three of them will be capable of being hosted without any admin around, we will have more chances to be flexible in hosting.

Have fun pplz!

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2011, 11:00:33 PM »
Sry I forgot! :'(
Being rly busy lately, even in free times.

Ill try to join tomorrow. x)

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2011, 04:16:05 PM »
Event Session will start within the next hours, the more ppl online the more gangs the more fun.
keep joining.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2011, 04:46:18 PM »
NAM-gang-fight event in 5 minutes!
make a gang and come to NAM, (>= 3ppl per gang)

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 06:27:21 PM »
btw this symbol ">=" means "at least".
>=3     stands for "at least 3", in other words "3 or more" :P

was fun :D

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 09:13:07 PM »
btw this symbol ">=" means "at least".
>=3     stands for "at least 3", in other words "3 or more" :P
Yep that is exactly what i wanted to express with it. At least 3 players.
was fun :D
:D

btw:
Gang-Action-Day over! Tho we could only finish one of the 5 events (NAMfight) it was fun after all.
the gang CUNT won the fight after 30 minutes fighting, and the following players get a point for being Gang-Action-Day-Champions:
[SWK]Achilles
[SWK]Forgive
[JOKER]Miczi
[JOKER]Bundle
[JOK3R]niK
[R]EnzoMortelli

Bundle is now ontop the LWs Weeks Champion Table with 3 points and on the best way to become LWs Weeks Champion

Tomorrow will be Team Action Day, with 5 awesome teamevents, which are:
Sherman Dam M4 Team Madness
Let-Me-Sell-My-Petrol-event
SF AC Carrier AK47 VS M4
Fort Carson 'Catch The Bullet'
Team Work Quests

keep joining the fun and gl on the way to be the best!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:26:56 PM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 03:51:08 PM »
The Events of the team-action-day will start within the next 30 minutes,
come online to compete!

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 04:35:45 PM »
Sherman Dam M4 TeamMadness starting in the next minutes - come online ppl! :)

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 05:28:52 PM »
Was fun, team reny won because team ICOCK ran out of ammo o/

Offline Slide

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »
Was fun, team reny won because team ICOCK ran out of ammo o/

jajajaja ujustsuckneme...

ontopic: I guess it was fun and congratz for winners for today \o/

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 10:41:57 PM »
Team Action Day Over! Was great fun, tho there where only 3 of 5 events done.
LWs Weeks Team Action Day Champion's Points go to:
Reny[UB] as the last one alive in Sherman Dam M4 Team Madness
[JOKER]nik and [V]Cheetos for first delivering the Bullet in Fort Carson 'Catch The Bullet'
Saitek for succesfully fulfilling 2 quests in QUESTS-event (2 points)

Therefore we have now the following table for LWs Weeks Champion:
1.[JOKER]Bundle with 3 pts
2.[JOKER]nik, [V]Cheetos and Saitek, each 2 pts
3.[V]iRock, [V]Nithael, [JOKER]Miczi, [SWK]Achilles, [SWK]Forgive, Reny[UB] and [R]EnzoMortelli, each 1 pt

A big TY to all admins who helped today ([SWK]Achilles, [SWK]Forgive, Rizla), you did a great job and made the events succesful. =)

Tomorrow will be what you all have been waiting for: Racing Day! featuring:
All around San Andreas City Challenge
The Run
Loco Low Co. Lowrider Cup
Paradise Mountain Drift Contest
Broken Cup

keep joining the fun!

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2011, 05:19:33 AM »
instead of making 300 events you should think about the single events if they are rly that clever ...
Catch the bullet was without weps so the first players who got the bullet already won.
And the fact that the start was near an ammu isnt rly useful if you dont tell the players in the event that they get no weps.
In my eyes most of that here is a big fail because you never realy thought about the events u wanna start here...

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2011, 09:59:56 AM »
instead of making 300 events you should think about the single events if they are rly that clever ...
Catch the bullet was without weps so the first players who got the bullet already won.
And the fact that the start was near an ammu isnt rly useful if you dont tell the players in the event that they get no weps.
In my eyes most of that here is a big fail because you never realy thought about the events u wanna start here...
I wonder why you are the only one complaining when the event was failed like you said.

Well you kinda seem to have known pretty fast that you have no weapons, you were complaining seconds after the start allready,
and what do you think the spawn @ AMMU was made for?.

Trust your instincts, you have two options now: run to be first at the bullet or get weapons and own the unarmed runners.

That the event failed for you has nothing to do with its organisation, the only reason was your lazyness and lack of the ability to find logic conclusions.

And srsly stop talking about shit if you don't even have a clue about it. Theres no /host event cmd for staff, this is all done by trivial options and therefore a lot of work which ofc players like you never see/dignify.

Edit: btw it's 64 events, learn to count.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 10:03:58 AM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2011, 11:57:43 AM »
Update: Got a bit of a problem here, so can only join after 1600/1700 CEST today.
If this is too long to wait for you feel free to begin hosting the events, you have descriptions and maps here.
Post the done events and the winners in this topic.
L8r.

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2011, 12:26:50 PM »
Enzo i am the only one complaining because all others who had enough brain to know what a "event" is left lws and are inactive.
And i didnt complained earlier because i didnt thought that this would be rly seriously without weps and u would say " oh my mistake, here take some weps".
But now i know that i can expect nothing from you, so the next time i am gonna complain earlier.
Enzo youre ammu spawn excuse is bullshit.
I am pretty sure that u want to get some new players with that events and not just to keep the 10 regulars that are still on lws there.
So please tell me where should a new player or me with an unregistered acc find some cash to buy weps for youre event ?

Well Enzo i dont even wanna see that, because when i see how often you super staff members fail with that group system script then i am seriously asking myself where are the competent admins gone to xD

I dont care if thats 64 shit events or 300. this was meant in a metaphorical sense.
You should just accept that you failed with that and that some improvement would be necessary, that would make the whole thing a lot easier and you could realy do sth good for this server.(what is already to late anyways)

Und mal ganz im ernst ich sag des nicht weil ich spaß dran hab dich fertig zu machen ( was ich bei vielen anderen wirklich habe :D).
Es ist halt mal fakt das du dir so kleine events lieber ma besser durch dacht hättest.
Egal was für ein event du machst es beschwert sich immer wer über kleinigkeiten und du solltest lernen zu unterscheiden wer sich über kleinigkeiten beschwert oder ob vll wirklich ne kleine änderung besser wäre.
Und ganz im ernst kom mit net mit dem scheiß "Du bist neidisch auf meine admin rechte", wenn doch dann erklär mir mal ganz genau was ich mit admin rechten auf nem inaktiven server will auf dem ich vll 3-5 min am tag verbringe wenn überhaupt.
Es ist en großer unterschied ob ich hier ne Kritik bringe oder irgend ein kerl wie TKS or devilboy, deshalb wäre es nett wenn du vll nicht gleich drauf reagiert als ob du mit nem 13 jährigen sprichst?