Author Topic: Not Classified - nC_ Fragmovie  (Read 9289 times)

Offline TeKsquad

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Not Classified - nC_ Fragmovie
« on: October 22, 2011, 12:04:00 AM »

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
Re: Not Classified - nC_ Fragmovie
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 12:11:42 AM »
I never understood the point of frag movies lol its not the raw actual gameplay just the times where you won, but nice video nethertheless

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 08:14:27 AM »
Well Nemesis it makes arrogant fools feel even more arrogant when they post a ugly video of them doing some kills on gtat.

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 11:46:43 AM »
I love Fragmovies! GF! x)

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline TeKsquad

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 11:50:06 AM »
Well Nemesis it makes arrogant fools feel even more arrogant when they post a ugly video of them doing some kills on gtat.
Why you hate me like that so badly? you don't even know me.. I didn't make this video to feel arrogant or pro , no need , it's just a nice video. If you don't like don't watch it , but pls don't say these bullshits

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 11:52:37 AM »
I dont hate you, because i dont know you i cant hate you and because this is a game i cant hate u aswell.
I just post what i think about all of those videos and not about you or youre person.

Offline AJP

• SA-MP Retirees
  • N1158Q
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »
I never understood the point of frag movies lol its not the raw actual gameplay just the times where you won, but nice video nethertheless

normally I don't like frag movies but [TeK] is one of the few clans that amazes me in some of their videos. Keep it up Frontliner ;)

Offline TeKsquad

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 05:23:55 PM »

normally I don't like frag movies but [TeK] is one of the few clans that amazes me in some of their videos. Keep it up Frontliner ;)
thx man =)

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 03:38:22 PM »
Why you hate me like that so badly? you don't even know me.. I didn't make this video to feel arrogant or pro , no need , it's just a nice video. If you don't like don't watch it , but pls don't say these bullshits
Ignore the guy, he has some personal issues lol.
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 03:41:19 PM »
Ignore the guy, he has some personal issues lol.

lmao  ;D

bel video tra parentesi, vedendo alcuni colpi stavo tipo  :o
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 03:43:12 PM by Quickplay »

Offline Disco

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »
well dominator is still the fucked up forum whore he always was, i am glad that i never see u somewhere ingame.

Offline Dominator

• SA-MP Donator
  • sup
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 10:06:46 PM »
Hahaha I miss you