Author Topic: Looking for a map I used to play  (Read 4007 times)

Offline BlitzAcez

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Looking for a map I used to play
« on: January 19, 2012, 01:28:54 AM »
I used to play a map and I think it was on this server called SkyRoad. or skyroad_v2 or something with same name but other bits.

Anyone have this map so I can play it or tell me which server it's on.

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: Looking for a map I used to play
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 02:24:45 AM »
We dont have those maps here.

Nor would we ever tell you or advertise any other server on Littlewhiteys Forum.

This topic can now be locked i guess....

Offline elof

• MTA:SA Race Admin
  • I've been to Brighton too! So What.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 01:15:17 PM »
Err, yes i think we may have the map, This is the Race mod section of the forum WildStyleZx89  :)

We'll get back to you BlitzAcez.

Offline elof

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 01:31:30 PM »
Err, yes i think we may have the map, This is the Race mod section of the forum WildStyleZx89  :)

We'll get back to you BlitzAcez.

edit:
I do remember one with a name like that, but i think it's gone now, sorry

Offline BlitzAcez

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 12:39:00 AM »
Your joking?

I spent all week on that at times and sometimes stoned, I actually became emotionally attached to that map!

I am in  :'(

Please can you do another hunt for it.

You start off on bikes and go up these amazing little beams upwards to an exit if you can get to it, as a new player it takes you hours to master just this part, once you have made this part and feel like you have just passed your honours degree, the map starts.

You proudly roll down the ramp and do a loop for show and fly into the air in all your glory or morning glory if I'd just woken up and go through a maze not unlike the labyrnth, well actually it's nothing like the labyrnth.

At this point you will enter the map's name, yes you guessed it! the sky road, this road is invisable and in..

the sky you navagate through this area only to realise your time is up! You are a noob to this great map! What you thought you could conquer it in a few hours?  You can't even conquer your interview at the job centre or make your own dinner.  Thanks mum. Oh.. going off track now...

So you finally beat the first part again and now in good time, yes you are a pro, no your not.  Your semi-pro and that's if you are playing in the morning.

You finally beat the sky road with an enormous jump it must have been beginners luck as this jump is touch and go after all the sky road! and have been number 1 for a good few minutes now, haha these noobs can't even get past the beams...

You make it to the end and come on to a part which reminds you of half-life and 1996 wow those where the days the naked women on mplayer, quake 2 pro in halflife the grunts are no match for you, and curse of the monkey island and lesuire suit larry love for sail on standby if the mplayer women didn't do it for you, ah the Internet so unpoliced with no ad's and polite people.  Ok off track again.

So you make it through the strange area jumping onto wallways on water, milkaway?

To be faced with an odd arrangement of houses inside of which you must master a dirt bike, the ending is the killer, it takes most pro's 5 minutes.

You only have 1 minute left...

Yes you have to start it all again.

Only few have made it past the end, of which I shall not talk.

And yes the cake was a fucking lie!

Man, I'm sober writing this shit.

:-*

Offline [eVo]PvtBenny

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 01:48:07 AM »
ups, my bad elof

I usually just scroll down on the homepage of LW forum :D to check the latest topics that have been replied in.

My apologies BlitzAcez!

Offline elof

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 02:56:34 AM »
It sounds epic, but the only maps i can remember with "sky road" in the name where like with roadways up in the sky and i think they've gone now,

We have Hot air sky way, Mr sky, rs sky and Wheels on the sky,

edit:

I think this could be the one your looking for,

Roadtoheaven_v2

Offline Cygnus

• Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 10:45:23 AM »
Hmm, I don't think that Roadtoheaven_v2 had dirt bikes at the end. The end wasn't particularly hard either.

Perhaps it's Skyroads3: http://www.mediafire.com/?x9odadm3ytv5975

This one was voted away by 3 admins:

[Skyroads3]
Knuckles-03:37:23-09/02/2008=bugged loops
raz0-13:34:46-02/08/2008=You can fly right over the barrier in the half-loop before CP 2.
~O.o~Alpha-22:23:05-26/07/2008=The corkscrew is too damn random

Offline elof

• Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 12:23:37 PM »
No, roadtoheaven hasn't got any invisible roads ether.