Author Topic: Back-to-Back Events : II  (Read 6067 times)

ankit

Back-to-Back Events : II
« on: June 18, 2012, 11:03:43 AM »

In this event every player who is participating will be given a Chainsaw and will be teleported to a location selected for the event. This event is Last Man Standing. So, whoever stand till the last of the event will win.  There will be maximum of 10 sign-ups but it can also go beyond depending on how much players are ready to join in.
PS: Sign-ups are not mandatory. Players present in-game at the time of event can also participate.

How to play:
I don't think you need this as the Event is in itself is self-explanatory. But still, let me explain.
In this event you have to defend yourself from getting killed and at the same time have to kill others.

TIME AND DATE: 23rd June, 2012 @ 3:30 pm GMT/UTC 
Timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2012&month=06&day=23&hour=15&min=30&sec=00&p0=0

Winner:

Prize: 500k ingame

Sign-ups:
1. [R]EnzoMortelli                                                                 
2. [R]Gryphus_one                                                               
3. 665                                                                             
4. Quickplay                                                                                         
5. [JOK3R]1                                                                                     
Admin:

Well, hey now i am again here with a new event after the successful completion of the previous one. Now, this time we got a unique type of event. Well, we do races with bikes, boats, cars etc. but this time we gonna do race with DODO.

In this DODO race, the poeple participating have to fly from one platform and have to reach the finish point. And between these starting and finish points we will be having 2-3 checkpoints where they have to land their DODO to get noticed by judges and then fly again to the next checkpoint. There will be a judge or a volunteer who will keep an eye on the racers whether they managed to get a proper landing through that checkpoint or not. If a racer fails to get himself pass through a designated checkpoint or he crashed himself on that checkpoint he will not be allowed to take another DODO, even if he takes another one then he will not be considered for the race. So, you have to be very careful in flying those DODO.

So, i already explained you the race above. Now, i'll explain the race and the sequence of the checkpoints and the finish point.

Start Point/First Checkpoint: The racers will start from Easter bay airport in San fierro  Here

Second Checkpoint: The racers after starting from the San fierro airport have to land in Las Venturas Airport.They'll land Here and then will fly to next checkpoint.

Third Checkpoint: After taking off from LV airport they will land in Los santos airport and then fly to next Checkpoint. They'll land Hereand will commence to next checkpoint.

Finish Point/Fourth checkpoint: They will now fly to top of Mt. Chillad. That is Here

TIME AND DATE: 23rd June, 2012 after Chainsaw event.

Winner:

Prize: 1 million

Signups(max 8 ):
1. [R]EnzoMortelli                                                               
2. [R]Gryphus_one                                                           
3. 665                                                                           
4. [JOK3R]1                                                                                     

Mountain race would be done by a Truck with a trailer attached to it. There will be maximum of 6 racers that will race from all round san andreas race checkpoint to top of Mountain Chilliad. They will have to race without loosing their trailer. In between the checkpoints they can change their trailer if they loose them. But no changing of trailer or getting a new trailer on the top of Mt.chilliad.

Starting point: All around San andreas start point i.e. Julias thruway South

Finish Point: Top of Mt.Chilliad

TIME AND DATE: 23rd June, 2012 after Dodo race.

Winner:

Prize: 1 million

Signups(Max 6):
1. [R]EnzoMortelli
2. [R]Gryphus_one
3. 665
4. [JOK3R]1
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:27:58 AM by rockhardy »

Offline EnzoMortelli

Re: Back-to-Back Events : II
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »
<3
Well i'm not quite sure if i have any time on saturday, and on this time i'm usually out with my dawg.
Still i'll try to be there, sign me in for that lot o' fun.

Offline enO_suhpyrG[R]

• Tiny Fish
  • Slice Master of Property
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 01:57:31 PM »
I might join if I'm not busy at that moment.

Well, hey now i am again here with a new event after the successful completion of the previous one.

The previous event? do you mean the relay race of yesterday? successful? but wasn't it cancelled?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:21:03 PM by enO_suhpyrG[R] »

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 02:14:23 PM »
Don't rly get this but meh.. I'll try to be there! 8)

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

ankit

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »

Well, hey now i am again here with a new event after the successful completion of the previous one.

The previous event? do you mean the relay race of yesterday? successful? but wasn't it cancelled?
By this i mean the similar event that previously hosted was Rustler shootdown race.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
I think i can be online Saturday, sign me in for the chainsaw event  :) thanks

ankit

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 04:51:24 PM »
I think i can be online Saturday, sign me in for the chainsaw event  :) thanks
Thanks for signing up.
All other have been added too.

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 06:52:19 AM »
Me 2

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 10:28:31 PM »
Niiiiiiiice, especially the truck race seems awesome :D I will try to be there ;D

ankit

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 05:31:30 AM »
Event is Today @ 3:30 pm GMT/UTC or follow this timer http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&year=2012&month=06&day=23&hour=15&min=30&sec=00&p0=0

(We'll wait for max half an hour, if player count is low)

PS: If have enough time and players, i'll try to host my Relay race event too. *Just a thought*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:50:38 AM by rockhardy »

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 11:47:13 AM »
Hey.. I don't think I'm gonna be able to join afterall. Had rough night, no sleep and I don't think I'm gonna last 5 more hours. But if I accidentally wake up in 5 hours I'll join! Otherwise.. sry, gn and hf all! <3 x]

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
If its in 30 minuts (the timer shows it is) then I can be there :)

ankit

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 04:05:35 PM »
If its in 30 minuts (the timer shows it is) then I can be there :)
Yes, it's in 30 minutes 25 minutes from now.

ankit

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 06:16:13 PM »
Thank you all participants for making these events successful. Thanks to Miczi and Sjitty for helping out.

Winners are...

Chainsaw Massacre 3:  [R]Qwerbeet Rulstler

DODO Race: 1st: [R]Qwerbeet Rulstler  2nd: [R]gryphus_one  3rd: [R]EnzoMortelli

Mountain Race:  [R]EnzoMortelli

Helpers: Miczi(Admin), Sjitty

[R]'s all the way  \o/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 10:20:17 AM by rockhardy »

Offline enO_suhpyrG[R]

• Tiny Fish
  • Slice Master of Property
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 06:44:12 PM »
It was a success. Hardy post the result of the relay race too.