Author Topic: Death Race: Mirrored  (Read 7310 times)

ankit

Death Race: Mirrored
« on: June 24, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »

Death Race is a race wherein the race will take place on Train tracks. There will be maximum of 8 racers driving Infernus and there will be 2 Rustlers to shootdown those racers. The track is All around San andreas Train tracks starting from Desert Ammunation and ending there itself. Now, the race begins like this..

Suppose there are 8 racers. Now, these 8 racers will be divided in a group of 4 each having 2 racers. Those groups will be randomly selected. Now, to make it more interesting, those 4 groups made will be divided into 2 groups. One group (containing another 2 groups and 4 members) will race from Desert Ammunation forward and the other group (containing another 2 groups and 4 members) will race in opposite direction from Desert Ammunation on train tracks. And same goes with the Rustlers, One rustler will go afterwards one group in forward direction and the other Rustler will go afterwards other group in opposite direction.

Each group (having 2 racers each) will leave the starting point with an interval of 30 seconds each. And the Rustlers will leave after 1 minute when all the racers had left. The racers have to be on the Train tracks all the time or they are out of the race. And the rustler will shootdown those racers. And also, racers must NOT STOP under any tunnel or shelter to avoid Rustler shooting or they are out of race. Rustler will not go under any of the tunnels or bridges, they'll have to fly around or over them. Players flying Rustlers can't  change their Rustler at any point. If they crash or damage their Rustler or die, they are out. They have to stick to only Rustler during the whole race.

As, the winners are concerned, there will be 2 winners one from each direction and if all the racers failed to get to the finish point, Rustlers will get the prize. No, driver is allowed to stand out from their vehicle and shoot at the rustlers.

Sign-ups (As racers): (Other Racers can take their place, if they fail to show up)
1. [JOKER]Miczi
2. [V]pawnfox
3. 665

Sign-ups (As Rustler):

Helpers:

Date and time: 1st July, 2012 @ 4:30 pm GMT/UTC
Timer

Prize: 1 million to each Winner

Winners:

IMPORTANT VIDEO FOR THE RUSTLER's DRIVER: http://youtu.be/xTTwFV8n8G4 (You have to Fly like this)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:05:08 AM by rockhardy »

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
Re: Death Race: Mirrored
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 02:29:29 PM »
I have to say I fuckin love your events :P
Add me as a racer and helper if that's possible.

ankit

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 02:43:33 PM »
I have to say I fuckin love your events :P
Add me as a racer and helper if that's possible.
Thanks, added.
PS: Slight change in the event Date. Now' it's on 1st JULY, 2012

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
Awesome event, most probably i will participate. (nothing sure)

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 05:29:09 PM »
I'll be there!
I'll try to be there!

Add me pl0x?! x]

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 08:55:29 PM »
me rustler

Offline enO_suhpyrG[R]

• Tiny Fish
  • Slice Master of Property
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 12:27:24 AM »
Awesome idea, although I don't know if I will be able to join it. If finally I do, it will be as a Rustler pilot.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 02:16:00 AM »
and how are the racers supposed to finish if the rules say that they are not allowed to avoid rustler shots? how is this shit supposed to be fun? anybody explain.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Devilboy665

• SA-MP Donator
  • Don't hate the player, hate the game, baby!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 02:58:42 AM »
and how are the racers supposed to finish if the rules say that they are not allowed to avoid rustler shots? how is this shit supposed to be fun? anybody explain.
You question makes no sense, sir.

Yet he has decided to reply normally.

ankit

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 05:23:56 AM »
Firstly, This is DEATH RACE and many of you'll die or maybe you all will die.

Secondly, Rules also says that Rustlers are not allowed to go through under the bridges or tunnels, so this saves you for a short time period and also they have to stick to only one Rustler throughout the race. (They may crash their Rustler).

Thirdly and lastly, The racers are not the only one meant to win but Rustlers too.

EDIT: I am in the process of making a video, in which i'll guide how the RUSTLER's gonna fly throughout the race.

See this Video  http://youtu.be/xTTwFV8n8G4   Rustler have to fly like this.  RUSTLER DRIVER PLEASE SEE THIS VIDEO AND FLY LIKE THIS ONLY.
This is meant throughout the race, not just for track shown in the video. You have yo do this whenever those type of bridges and tunnel comes.
PS: First Post Edited with this video.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 08:28:49 AM by rockhardy »

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 04:10:55 PM »
Firstly, This is DEATH RACE and many of you'll die or maybe you all will die.
and besides rustler kids you didnt have a more creative idea to get rid of the racers?

Secondly, Rules also says that Rustlers are not allowed to go through under the bridges or tunnels, so this saves you for a short time period and also they have to stick to only one Rustler throughout the race. (They may crash their Rustler).
so rustlers are not allowed to path through the train tunnels? WOAH that will surely do the trick! you know that there are miles and miles of totally unprotected train tracks in the desert and LV? the worst thing is that racers are not allowed to hide. they are supposed to drive like lemmings. that makes so much sense and will be so much fun for everybody! ;)
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline redtalent

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 09:47:55 PM »
I like it. Don't really get the group thing but I get the overall jist. Add me as a racer please mate ;)
_Red[UK]'s noobing era: Early 2008 - September 2009, won about 4/5 races :P

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 08:54:55 AM »
Locked on a hoster's request.
IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP, PM HARDY!

ankit

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 05:55:50 AM »