Author Topic: [NEW SCRIPT] Suggestions / Wishes  (Read 65384 times)

Offline Mahmood

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
Add new skin
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
Hey admins plz add a new man skin that is free for all and has no team with weapons m60 spaz mp5 and another free for all lady skin with weps spaz stubby and m60.Thanks for reading.

krystianoo

Re: [NEW SCRIPT] Suggestions / Wishes
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2014, 06:53:23 PM »
I suggest spawning tommy at the hotel, where he first spawns in the game. Spawning Diaz where, tommy spawns right now, that way there would be more action in the first city. The first city right now is pretty much dead.
^^
Diaz's skin is way away from the civilization, and while you get killed in Downtown it's not really interesting to head all the way back there.

What about adding !wep [weapon] [ammo]? I don't really want to waste money and seconds later get killed. (i'm poor too  :'( )

Also, protection zone for the area with Skimmers? I often teammates destryoing their own skimmers or spazing themselves to water  ::)

*cough* clan skins (ain't gonna happen) *cough
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:57:20 PM by krystianoo »

Maddy

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 09:54:36 AM »
And when we press !forsale, It shows like this

Forsale vehicles Cars : 1  Bikes : 0 Boats : 0 Planes : 0 Heli : 0

So The thing I want to say is add a command called !forsalecar
So we can find out which type of car is forsale

In other words, there is a car forsale Instead of looking for it, when we use the command !forsalecar We can find out that Which car is forsale That means if a Cheetah is forsale When we use the command It'll show like this,

For sale Car :- Cheetah For sale Boat :- Marquis For sale Heli :- VCN Maverick.

Is it good?

Offline Ryz

• Management
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2012)
    • Portfolio
    • Awards
  • PAC ID: 421
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2014, 08:41:33 AM »
And when we press !forsale, It shows like this

Forsale vehicles Cars : 1  Bikes : 0 Boats : 0 Planes : 0 Heli : 0

So The thing I want to say is add a command called !forsalecar
So we can find out which type of car is forsale

In other words, there is a car forsale Instead of looking for it, when we use the command !forsalecar We can find out that Which car is forsale That means if a Cheetah is forsale When we use the command It'll show like this,

For sale Car :- Cheetah For sale Boat :- Marquis For sale Heli :- VCN Maverick.

Is it good?

No.

We don't want to just GIVE the vehicles away to the regular players as we encourage players to search and find the vehicles that are for sale so that everyone may have a chance to purchase a vehicle. Vehicles are rare with only 177 in the server and as soon as one goes on sale it is sold in the next 5 mins.

krystianoo

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2015, 11:04:40 AM »
An /fps command for the 0.4 script!

Offline Amiel

• VC-MP Retirees
  • The Events Master
    • DU Clan Forum
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [DU]Amiel
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2015, 07:10:08 PM »
Badly needed.

/disarm <id> - Removes player weapons - Helpful for racing (sprint race, car race), triathlon events
/freeze <id>
/jail <id> <minutes> Jails player at FBI Spawn/Police Station at the first island

If possible: /bring <id 1, 2, 3> - Multiple player bring teles to save time. Same goes to /tempban, /kick, /drown and suggested commands such as /disarm, /freeze, and /jail

If possible: Can you bring back the bank interior where players can see each other inside? Bank interior serves as the safe/neutral meeting zone for all players.

New font for announcements - And if possible announcement should be at the bottom of the screen only.

Thank you. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:12:01 PM by Amiel »
Player wish granted.

Offline Eddy

• VC-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2015, 07:49:41 PM »
An /fps command for the 0.4 script!
EDIT/ what about a FPS kick system? one like VCDC server: Kicking [1] Player for low FPS. (5.92593fps, minimum is 20fps)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:59:55 PM by Eddy »

krystianoo

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2015, 08:38:56 PM »
ASSETS  8)

Offline WannaCry

• VC-MP Donator
  • Heart touching virus
    • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WannaCry_ransomware_attack
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: WanaCrypt
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2016, 09:15:26 AM »
Badly needed.

/disarm <id> - Removes player weapons - Helpful for racing (sprint race, car race), triathlon events
/freeze <id>
/jail <id> <minutes> Jails player at FBI Spawn/Police Station at the first island

If possible: /bring <id 1, 2, 3> - Multiple player bring teles to save time. Same goes to /tempban, /kick, /drown and suggested commands such as /disarm, /freeze, and /jail

If possible: Can you bring back the bank interior where players can see each other inside? Bank interior serves as the safe/neutral meeting zone for all players.

New font for announcements - And if possible announcement should be at the bottom of the screen only.

Thank you. :)
+100

Offline vizz

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2016, 12:39:45 AM »
I'm seeing alot of players dueling for money lately. Why not adding a dueling system[ ex: !duel <ID> <Money> ] which transfers the money automatically to the winner and also add "Duels Won / Duels Lost" to the stats of the players. I remember I've scripted the whole dueling system a year ago on my lan server and it was fun.

Dueling System in Details:

The System consits of 4 Main Phases

1] Requesting Duel

This is when the player types the command !duel[ Syntax: !duel <ID> <Money> ]. The Script is going to check for the following:
  • If both players have sufficient money
  • If they are on the same team, script will ask them to change team

2] Accepting/Denying

This is when both players have passed the conditions which may prevent them from dueling each other, and the player receives a duel request from his opponent and he may accept it by using the command !acceptduel or deny it by using the command !denyduel

3] Duel Starts

Once both players agrees, Duel starts then the following should be done:

• Teleport both players to the dueling arena[ Those few places in vc where you can't reach unless you are teleported to it ]
  • Freeze Both Players
  • Disarm Both Players
  • Set Both Players HP to 100
  • Give Both Players Stubby Shotgun
  • Countdown from 3 to 0
  • Unfreeze them so duel can start

4] Duel Ends

The Duel may End in 4 Conditions:

A] A Player killed the other:
  • The Script takes the ammout of money they agreed on from the loser to the winner.
  • The Script teleports the winner back to his spawn point.
  • The Script Changes stats of both players[ Dules Won/Lost ]

B] Both Players die in the same time
  • It'll be considered as a Tie
  • Stats will not change

C] One of the players leave the server[ Types /q ]

Since he left the server on purpose then
  • The other player will be considered as a winner and receives his money from the opponent
  • The Script Changes stats of both players[ Dules Won/Lost ]

D] One of the players gets kicked/timed-out for any reason

Since he did not leave the server on purpose then
  • It'll be considered as a Tie
  • Stats will not change

Some Included Features:
  • [ !block/!unblock ]: Player can block a certian player from sending duel requests to him
  • [ !duel [on/off] ]: Player can turn the duel system on/off If its on anyone can send you duel request, If off no one can send you duel request
  • And for fun sake maybe we can add Katana Duels/Fist Duels/M4 Duels

Regards ;)
Uzz.

I think it would be cool ;)

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2016, 06:43:47 AM »
No.

Offline vizz

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2016, 11:03:47 AM »
No.

Milko says "no" to everything!   >:(
Lol ciao Milko  :)

Offline SuriAttacker

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Wut?
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2017)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
  • VC-MP: [Ka]SuriAttacker
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2017, 01:28:28 AM »
/disarm <id> - Removes player weapons - Helpful for events.
I strongly recommend this on next update, it would be very helpful for admins.
I've never begged before in here, but this time I will, PLEASE add this command for admins.
If you have any questions regards to this suggestion/request, I'm willing to answer them, but I think it's clear enough that this command would be helpful for admins to host events with less problems.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:40:46 AM by SuriAttacker »

Hanney

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2017, 03:27:31 PM »
A command for events would be really nice. Some kind of command to create a temporary safezone. For example an admin command with example syntax i.e "/safezone <radius>" which would apply a temporary safezone for a set amount of time. Inside this safezone players would not be able to use weapons to attack similar to the bank safezone.

So if p4t wanted to host a race at Prawn Island he could go to Prawn Island then type /safezone 50 which would create a 50 metre radius from his location around Prawn Island for 30 minutes. Players entering/exiting the safezone should be given message in their chat saying something along the lines of "You have now entered a safezone firearms deactivated..." and "You are now leaving a safezone you can now fire again."

This means that players wouldn't be able to wreak havoc with weapons. Sure there may still be some players who use a sniper outside of the safezone to fire inside or players who ram but those are much easier to manage than having to quickly to /disarm a player with an m60 which will probably already have blown up some car possibly causing a chain reaction of exploding cars at the start line before you manage to type /drown <id>. The automated way would make managing the start up of the event, ie spawning cars, lining up etc a much easier process.

Another bad thing about the /disarm would be that once a player is disarmed if he for some how gets his car blown up during the middle of a race by a player outside of the event then he will not be able to defend himself without weapons. So I think the automated /safezone idea would be better.

Offline RajPut

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2020)
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Raj
  • VC-MP: [VU]RajPut*
  • PAC ID: 39499
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2017, 03:15:14 PM »
A command for events would be really nice. Some kind of command to create a temporary safezone. For example an admin command with example syntax i.e "/safezone <radius>" which would apply a temporary safezone for a set amount of time. Inside this safezone players would not be able to use weapons to attack similar to the bank safezone.

So if p4t wanted to host a race at Prawn Island he could go to Prawn Island then type /safezone 50 which would create a 50 metre radius from his location around Prawn Island for 30 minutes. Players entering/exiting the safezone should be given message in their chat saying something along the lines of "You have now entered a safezone firearms deactivated..." and "You are now leaving a safezone you can now fire again."

This means that players wouldn't be able to wreak havoc with weapons. Sure there may still be some players who use a sniper outside of the safezone to fire inside or players who ram but those are much easier to manage than having to quickly to /disarm a player with an m60 which will probably already have blown up some car possibly causing a chain reaction of exploding cars at the start line before you manage to type /drown <id>. The automated way would make managing the start up of the event, ie spawning cars, lining up etc a much easier process.

Another bad thing about the /disarm would be that once a player is disarmed if he for some how gets his car blown up during the middle of a race by a player outside of the event then he will not be able to defend himself without weapons. So I think the automated /safezone idea would be better.

Nice Hanney Bro..! ❤️