Author Topic: SAMP WEBSITE IS DOWN AND OUT!!! OMFG  (Read 14613 times)

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
Re: SAMP WEBSITE IS DOWN AND OUT!!! OMFG
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2008, 03:13:58 PM »
ive bin readin allsorts about this (i should be reivising!!!!)
apparently a player/person called 'sacky' was trying to "assassinate Kye's identity" so it would be harer for Kye to get employment, etc....
http://forum.sa-mp.co.uk/index.php/topic,997.0.html

Also, from wat ive read Kye's shutdown due to money/personal issues
(cant remeber where i found this! lol)

im surprised people wouldnt give Kye money to be in offical list!!!! and im surprised that some f***ed up litte sh** would try and destroy Kye - Jelous theiving bast*** wa**er a**!!!!

But im unsure what the whole story is and y gamerx/sacky (whos on gamerx) would try and destroy Kye/sa-mp but there u go
If sacky was impersonating and destroying Kye, i hope he goes to jail for fraud/impersoantion charges

*ACE stands up, tuts in disgust at gamerx/sacky, wishes Kye all the best and walks off into the sunset

TOP-SAMP

Offline [W]IDmad

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »
ive bin readin allsorts about this (i should be reivising!!!!)
apparently a player/person called 'sacky' was trying to "assassinate Kye's identity" so it would be harer for Kye to get employment, etc....
http://forum.sa-mp.co.uk/index.php/topic,997.0.html

Also, from wat ive read Kye's shutdown due to money/personal issues
(cant remeber where i found this! lol)

im surprised people wouldnt give Kye money to be in offical list!!!! and im surprised that some f***ed up litte sh** would try and destroy Kye - Jelous theiving bast*** wa**er a**!!!!

But im unsure what the whole story is and y gamerx/sacky (whos on gamerx) would try and destroy Kye/sa-mp but there u go
If sacky was impersonating and destroying Kye, i hope he goes to jail for fraud/impersoantion charges

*ACE stands up, tuts in disgust at gamerx/sacky, wishes Kye all the best and walks off into the sunset
Apparently ACE doesn't know half of the story....
 I've talked with Kye and imo he's just an asshole who goes emo time to time. The thing was that all kinds of shitty servers got official status and official servers are supposed to show sa-mp newbies the best sa-mp has to offer. That's just pathetic for a server owner to pay for an official status to get more players to play in it even if the gamemode was bad and admins etc.

Offline Caturday

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Im back baby!
    • best song ever
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »
I will say this about everything Everyone has their own opinions of what has happend, they know more then others and other know more then them and it gets confusing. People can talk about this as long as it doesnt become a flame war or a trolling topic.

Member of LW since before 0.1b - Terrorising people as a admin shortly after

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »
(Now ive read 95% of the topic, missing out the BS  - took 1.30 hours!!!)

But im unsure what the whole story is

Apparently ACE doesn't know half of the story....
That's just pathetic for a server owner to pay for an official status

I never said i knew half the story, just wat ive bin readin
Personally, (as im not all-knowing), i doubt i know 10% of the truth or the story

I personally i think - if u wanna pay for a server status then pay and help Kye out,
*the main argument seemed to be the definition of "donation", and a war between Kye and Sacky about legalities, definitions, ddos attacks, leaked realeases, copyright law, and just plain shi** (love the US, UK, Aussie law, made me lmfao)
*Now personally i see nothin wrong with askin for donations for server status - u got the cash then spend it!
(Also, after ddos attacks the money was refunded :o so donations were no longer an issue)
*And many new players on sa-mp are told about it by others (e.g. a BF of a certain player, and im tryin to get me mate on LW - if only he had some cash to buy GTA:SA!!!!)
So new players wil know one person, and go on the server that person tells them to go on

People can talk about this as long as it doesnt become a flame war or a trolling topic.
OK :)
ummm...i got nothin else but
*ACE stands up, walks into the sunset and revises employment and EU law
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 04:59:49 PM by ACE »

TOP-SAMP

Offline Putty

• Adult Fish
  • Put Put...
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2008, 05:28:35 PM »
i see nothin wrong with askin for donations for server status - u got the cash then spend it!

i will donate what i could but i poor O_o but that wont stop me
* Putty Signs Up for paypal
I'm laughing with a broken face...

<Putty> I am the most love player on lw's
<jinx> Yet another pointless thread
<Putty> I love you too jinx.
<[eVo]twinkle> Silly putty
<Putty> ACE you love me?
<ACE> i asked v3 he said i cant love u he's a bit jelous!
<Putty> FYI v3 say he love me!
<ACE> LIES ALL LIES LIKE THE CAKE!
<eDiT> putty i voted to make ur babies (even tho ima guy lol!)
<Smoke2jointS> Looks like everyone who hates you want your babies.
<Putty> one more on my side Everyone loves me!
<Smoke2jointS> I didn't vote
<Egg> I picked the one with the babies.
<Putty> You keep that ChainsaW dildo love to your self Egg....

Offline ASP

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »
Oh the drama! I'm loving this.

Now they're fighting about who made sa-mp, is kyeman afraid to be associated with something he made? Does he think this is poorly made?

I don't think Sacky or GamerX are the ones to blame, kyeman should stand for his own work and don't go back and forth deleting shit.

Offline Putty

• Adult Fish
  • Put Put...
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 06:23:22 PM »
you want my theory here it is

GTA4 want online game play much like what was created here SA:MP
if you ask me i would say a pay oof was made he was buyout by rock star or the agency that handles the rock legal stuff...

and with that in mind all the denial of service attacks that were experanc over the past months ...

i had this theory for a couple months but was just a theory untill

Now they're fighting about who made sa-mp, is kyeman afraid to be associated with something he made? Does he think this is poorly made?

I don't think Sacky or GamerX are the ones to blame, kyeman should stand for his own work and don't go back and forth deleting shit.

<Putty> ACE you love me?

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2008, 06:28:17 PM »

:o were did u get them arguing about who made sa-mp
Thoughout Kye has said he made sa-mp, its his work, etc......

Putty tut tut tut:
R* have said (or i read it somewhere) they do not care about people modding their game
And y would R* buy sa-mp out

6MIL copys of IV have been sold exceding ALL expectations! :o wow

TOP-SAMP

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 06:30:07 PM »
they wouldn't have any problem with sa-mp, it's kept the game popular  :P
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline Putty

• Adult Fish
  • Put Put...
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »
they want to make their GTA4 online the new hit get all the SA:MP folks away from the old get them to buy 360's and ps3's go online and pay to play....

<Putty> ACE you love me?

Offline THEWICKERMAN

• Fisher
  • ô.ô
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »
they want to make their GTA4 online the new hit get all the SA:MP folks away from the old get them to buy 360's and ps3's go online and pay to play....

OMFG ITS LIKE ROSWELL ALL OVER AGAIN!  :o
"hast thou yet all cups in the cabinet?"

Offline ASP

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2008, 07:47:18 PM »

:o were did u get them arguing about who made sa-mp
Thoughout Kye has said he made sa-mp, its his work, etc......

Read the IRC logs above! Omg, and for god sake read the thread post, read what the website says as well.

Hint:

And we don't wish to be a associated with this program anymore.
So please respect our copyright and license and do not distribute any of our files.

Offline [V]ACE

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 08:33:14 PM »
Right Kye is just threantening to SUE people about his creation, about copyright infringement, about releaseing an 'early cracked samp2.5" and he DOESNT want to be associated with it!!

Also,
"So please respect our copyright and license " Indicates it HIS!!! and that he OWNS it!

Jeez it actually a poor sentence:
*and we don't wish to be a associated with this program anymore. - indicates he DOESNT want the program, to be asscoiateed with it, etc (all ASP said)
*So please respect our copyright and license and do not distribute any of our files.
Indicates he made the program and DOES want to be assocaited with it, etc.. Also, Kye keeps thretneing legal action against GX and sacky about infringment, etc so indictates again he wants the program and wants to be assocaited with it

(Wow confusing but technically i think were both wrong)

TOP-SAMP

Offline Caturday

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Im back baby!
    • best song ever
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 10:42:36 PM »
He doesnt want to be associated with it because of the community but in the end he really does own the source code so its still his...

Member of LW since before 0.1b - Terrorising people as a admin shortly after

Offline Shanto

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Owner of KFJ
    • KFJ Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 10:55:29 PM »
I read through the whole topic on the GX forums or something and all I have to say is wow. But I am more on the side of Kye. To be honest I don't give a shit about SAMP but the fact is that yeah Sacky is trying character assassination which I think is fucking wrong. He is 15 he doesn't need to care about jobs and shit so it's all irrelevant to him. But Kye has used SAMP before to get himself a job. Now if he goes to try and get another job he might get told to fuck off due to him being associated with fraud, although it was false claims that will probably come back and bite him in the ass.

I also think it's really shit that Kye felt he had to close SAMP and disassociate himself with SAMP in order to try and keep his life in order (so he can get a job easier without being involved with all these false claims) I think it's shit because of the 10 main people attacking Kye (including Sacky) he had to basically take something pretty epic from his portfolio of work. If I had "Creator of a very popular mod SAMP" in my portfolio I'd probably secure a pretty good job coding with nearly any company. I mean think what he made by himself and a small team of devs, now think what he could do with a massive team of very experienced coders.

So yeah people may call him a pussy and shit but Kye has a right to defend his character and I hope once he does find out who Sacky is he sues the shit out of him and makes his family fucking poor.

http://shantosblog.blogspot.com/

sʞɔns ɹǝʎɐ1dıʇ1nɯ sɐǝɹpuɐ uɐs