Author Topic: The Resurrection  (Read 6764 times)

Offline .Duke.

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
Re: The Resurrection
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
Get a hydra get a sparrow  and tank (we got a fluffy)chang scriptand   u get players 100%
Why u can not do it?

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 03:52:08 PM »
Get a hydra get a sparrow  and tank (we got a fluffy)chang scriptand   u get players 100%
Why u can not do it?

because that shit will ruin lw and bring us some shitty trashy cheap noob server.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Slide

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 03:55:34 PM »
because that shit will ruin lw and bring us some shitty trashy cheap noob server.

Couldn't agree more with you.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 10:30:26 PM »
the usual waste of posts...someone lock this please

Offline .Duke.

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012, 12:44:55 AM »
I will not give up ... pfff no players to play samp and it seems you do not care. I'd rather have the server full of players with a hydra to not have players to play with. In my memory this when I had to wait to enter the server was full!

You really do not plow anything?

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 01:59:20 PM »
I will not give up ... pfff no players to play samp and it seems you do not care. I'd rather have the server full of players with a hydra to not have players to play with. In my memory this when I had to wait to enter the server was full!

the point is that adding simply an hydra to the server wouldn't bring suddenly loads of players like you instead think.
To attract other players we needed to rearrange the whole server, introducing a new script/gm version, thing that everyone is discussing about for years now..
So it's freaking useless (and actually annoying imho) to open everytime a new topic which concerns again the same subject...
Even stones know what problems has LW and i don't think you can add something new, nor suggest an alternative easy solution

Offline Outlander

• Tiny Fish
  • The white race is the right race!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 05:38:56 PM »

Duke: Yeah yeah we need /ban command to the players
Admin: No duke , thats insane !
Duke: What ? Insane ? WHUA WHUA WHUA WHUA !!!!

Rain Man loses it

Your parents dont pay you internet to make this threads
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 06:25:21 PM by Outlander »

Offline .Duke.

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 11:53:04 PM »
Not annoying, just suggest!
And my parents do not pay me I pay the internet in my house!
I have my work and more jobbyes my girlfriend, but when I play to have fun and samp I'd do anything to see LW as before (in my posivilidades) if anyone was offended psss sorry only offer my time for all we have fun in LW. All that nonsense said about what I said do you have any better ideas?

Or do we surrender and do nothing?

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 12:55:14 AM »
The day LW surrends will be the day it's closed. It's still on, and there are still people trying to get it changed. The solution you suggested is pointless, since it's not the lack of ideas for the script what's the problem. The problem is the lack of script, and that's what we are trying to fix for such a long time.

We know what to do, the project was created a long time ago, many people had their input into it, oldschool and not so oldchool players, it seems that now we just need trusted, motivated, qualified and accepted by management people to script that. I can't promise you that it will happen, but I can promise you that the staff is working on it and trying new things all the time. I know, that you've probably heard that for a long time, well, so have I, and if you want to know the reason why I still believe we will have a new script, it's that the staff is trying new things. A lot of things is changed, old elements are replaced by new ones and it really seems that we are not what we were a year or two years ago. That's as much as I can tell you now, and hopefully, not anything more than that ;)

Offline .Duke.

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 01:43:05 AM »
miczi honestly tell you that is the only comment consistent throughout the post including mine, that if I clear my ideas and concerns. just a question: I can help you with something? i know something of scrip and command. I can get some scripter too. thanks

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 02:12:30 PM »
dude you're acting like you are the only one who cares about the server....lol. Where have you been all this time, while we all already discussed million times about these things you're now saying?  ???
It's not as if you come back and suddenly we have to talk one more damn time about arguments we discussed way too much about already, i wonder if you're getting this simple concept.
Suggestion board was even closed, did you know that? but in spite of that someone kept giving personal ideas to solve the low server's players amount...but still this is the situation, so do you really think that opening another topic will change anything?
Hope you got what i mean this time

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 02:54:24 PM »
You can help us, of course - by playing on LW, making friends here, following the rules, making other players time here as pleasant as it can be. We do apreciate that you want to help us and it means a lot - it's surely motivating for scripters and management, that the server still has loyal players, who care. I didn't want to draw you back, I just stated you the situation as clearly as I could. Im afraid you can't help us, since LW needs professional scripters, knowing something about it is definitely not enough. What is more, it is not up to me to recruit scipters, it's the dev team who decides, and as I mentioned they need to know and trust the scipter in order to recruit one.

I think the only thing that we can have a direct impact on is the gamestyle, the atmosphere in the server, applying some "unwritten rules", not included in the gamemode. We have a lot of features - turfs for example, which lately was "ressurected" by The Guardians. If the players had a need to make money and clans had a need to fight for turfs, LW would already be a way more interesting. And for now, people like you and me, who can't have a direct impact on the script, should focus on somehow causing that need, pumping some action into the server. Unfortunately it is really difficult, but still possible ;)

Offline .Duke.

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 08:31:41 PM »
Outlander was busy, (I am music promoter) and I was working a long time. I was not aware that this conversasion already occurred.
Miczi always been faithful to Lw. Thanks keep playing and attract people to it. With luck in your work.

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 08:41:06 PM »
This topic is useless, the development team already said:

http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16538.0.html

Faraday:
Code: [Select]
The current game mode will keep running on the server until... forever, I guess.

I'm pretty sure we can't do anything to change their minds. I suggest you to enjoy the server as it is online :)

Offline Slide

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 08:52:15 PM »
Aw, don't be so negative.. have some hope