Author Topic: [LWW2013] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2013 | 26.8. - 8.9.2013!  (Read 32210 times)

Offline EnzoMortelli

[LWW2013] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2013 | 26.8. - 8.9.2013!
« on: August 20, 2013, 06:21:19 PM »
And we are back with the greatest event of the year:

As always, the Littlewhitey's Weeks feature two weeks full of events, scheduled into themed days, with each day having it's own specific kinds of events. Themes range from well known RW/WW and TDM aswell as Racing and Aviation to Special Events and Special Modes.

Check out the event schedule here:

When: 26th of August until 8th of September 2013, the events will happen most likely afternoon and night middle european time.

The events this year are mostly kept simple, i've included the most succesful and fun events of the last years. However as i didn't get full coverage on all the day's themes this time, some are filled up with Attack and Defend aswell as special events. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway.

As every year, you can earn points by winning competitive events during the two weeks. The winner of each day gets to hold a special [LWC.theme] tag, which tags them as the Littlewhitey's Champion in the category 'theme' of the corresponding day (e.g. [LWC.RW] or [LWC.Race]).
Also, the player with the greatest overall points at the end of this awesome event storm will receive the title [LWK] - King of Littlewhitey's!

Event rules
This year, every server feature that is not illegal by the server rules is allowed, if not specifically disallowed in single events.
Only exception: the /setspawn command is disallowed in all events and will get you kicked from the event if used.
Restrictions will be mentioned beforehand the events, so keep track of the mainchat!
Event ruining of any kind is still not allowed and will be punished by being killed, kicked or banned for the event time or longer.
This includes people outside the events aswell as people participating. Always follow the instructions of the hosts and staff members!

Events in detail
  • open.RW duel CC: a simple RW duel championship for the start. Winners score 1 point each duel, losers lose half of their achieved points. KnowWhenToFold.jpg
  • Red County RW FFA: free for all = all vs all, RW, we'll pick some areas in Red County. These are simple fights, last man standing each gets one point.
  • RW Arena: undistracted RW fighting experience: closed arena, free for all, last man standing, winner gets 1 point each round.
  • rev. area RW: revolving area: parachute onto the area and fight, simple as can be. Area changes every sowhat minutes. Respawns. Pure fun, no points.
  • RW City Rush: special RW TDM in Attack and Defend style. Team A has to take over special areas by simply dominating it against Team D. Is an area taken, the next one already waits to be fought on. 3 areas in total per city. Points for everyone in the winning team.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • SawnOff: the deadliest competition: closed area, only sawnoff shotguns, last man breathing wins 1 point.
  • 'Nade LMS: maybe actually deadlier: same as above but with grenades only. (also open area possible)
  • Dildo LMS: Purple dildo only, the rest is like above. Classic.
  • Shotgun close quarters: normal shotgun, closed, small and cornered areas, last man standing.
  • interiour LMS: only in interiours, basic weapon set, last man standing.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Desert Turf Madness: Make a gang of at least 3 members and fight for the three turfs near desert ammunation. 30 minutes. Chaos allowed. Winning gang wins 1 point each member and 3 millions. No changing gangs after the event started.
  • GangNAM Challenge: Make a gang of at least 3 members and take over the North Ammunation turf. Winning gang gets one point per member. Event starts with the first turf war after the event time start, and ends with the capture of the turf. (If short, more rounds are possible)
  • Battle LV: Make a gang of at least 3 members and put all of your stuff everywhere in Las Venturas. The gang holding the most turfs after 45 minutes wins 1pt each member.
  • Biker Gang Race: All Around Los Santos 3 laps with bikes. In addition, bikers make up gangs and drive for their team, as the winning biker scores 1 point for each member in his gang. External players in cars can participate, but get their wheels broken.
  • Defeat!: Two gangs with at least 3 members. One gang chooses a turf, and defeats it against the other gang. The winning gang chooses the next turf and wins points.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Blade Runner: One heli vs many unarmed players. Everyone gets a go. Scores by kills.
  • No Fishing Pier Sniper: Simple sniper TDM, last team standing wins points for all alive members.
  • Parachute Competition: Jump from high point and land on moving car. 1pt per successful landing. Skills.jpg
  • Madd Dogg's Mansion Madness: Attack and Defend, free weapon set (buy your own - from your own money -.-), last team standing 1pt each alive member.
  • Jefferson Motel Madness: 30 minutes, basic weapon set, respawns, everyone alive inside the building at the end scores 1 point. If only a single player left inside, that player scores 5 points and 4 millions.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • City Challenge: Series of Races through and beetween all greater cities. Each winner takes prize money and 1pt.
  • Underwater Race: A great underwater race, winner takes 2pts and money.
  • open.Driftfest: Some drift races and free tuning and drifting. Points for the hosted races.
  • pro.togue: Elite race challenge. Open car and tuning, competing in duels on closed tracks. smallest Ratio (time/car health) marks the winner. Rules: don't leave paved roads.
  • Crash Derby: Open cars, no bikes, no flying stuff, no weapons. Arenas and areas changing. Winner each round gets 1 point. 
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Interiour TDM: TDM in closed interiours, basic weapon sets. Last team standing scores 1pt each alive member.
  • RW Disco TDM: A TDM with respawns inside the club interiour. periodically updating weapons. no points, but fun.
  • SF Ship TDM: TDM, front vs rear and bridge vs loading bay. No respawns. Different weapon sets. 1 point each alive member of the winning team each round.
  • Long Distance TDM: Two teams, two hundred miles. Last team standing 1pt each alive member.
  • Boat TDM: Two teams on boats. Last team boating wins 1pt each alive member.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Chainsaw Party: FFA carnage in closed area. Last man chaining wins 1pt.
  • Hold!: 4 players against the rest of the world in a crowded place. Death = jailed until next round. Changing teams. Last Man Standing wins 1pt, round ends when he's killed aswell. Overall longest lasting team wins 1pt each member. Rules: Stay in the area!
  • Silent Forest: FFA with camo and silenced 9mm in a dark forest. Last man alive wins 3pts.
  • Our's is thy ship: Open gang challenge. Have at least 3 gang members, buy all the weapons you need and hold the Pirate's Ship in LV. The dominating team after 15 minutes wins 1pt each member. Valid area: the two ships and the submarine.
  • Cluckin' Bell Challenge: open Checkpoint race. No flying vehicles. Teaming and weapondry explicitly appreciated. Visit all the Cluckin' Bells in SA in a randomly announced order. The first to be at the announce CB scores 1pt each.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Cooldown Day: no events, place for external events. If i'm bored we may do a Rocket Walk (The only event that explicitly allows and appreciates ruiners) and a forced Rockets4All.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Spaz Tournament: Combat shotgun only, last man standing. Says it all.
  • Sniper TDM: TDM, Sniper only. Changing areas. Last team standing earns 1pt each alive member.
  • M4 TDM: Same as sniper but with M4.
  • AK47 LMS: AK47, last man standing. A classic for other games, but highly unappreciated in the samp world. We do it nevertheless.
  • Deagle LMS: A homage to LW's old days. Areas will be small.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Rocket vs Hunter: Well known event around here. Also players get to fly the Hunter. And they get rocketlaunchers. 4pts for the longest Hunter.
  • Leviathan TDM: Teams with max 4 members and m4. Fights shall only happen beetween flying Leviathans, it's disallowed to shoot when on ground. No parachutes. 40 minutes, team with least crashes wins 1pt each member.
  • Chop Chop Derby: Helicopter crash derby, free choice of helicopter (except hunter/seasparrow), stay within the announced area. Last man flying scores 1pt.
  • Area 69 AAD: Attack and Defend without respawns, but with different classes. No leaving the battlefield.
  • Hard Core event: FFA with minimal health and changing weapon sets in changing locations. No respawns, last man standing scores 3pts.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Katana Fights: Katana Duel Tournament. Winner scores 1pt and advances to next round or chooses to stop playing. Loser loses half of the achieved points and is disqualified. Last Ninja standing gets double points. 30HP.
  • Boxing Tournament: Boxing duels in LS gym. Tournament stages mode: Winner advances to the next stage, loser is diqualified. Overall winner takes 5pts home. Fighting styles allowed, no brass knuckles or other weapons.
  • Beatdown race: Foot race up Mt. Chilliad. Tip: punch enemies from behind to slow them down significantly.
  • Bar & Liquor Brawl: Changing Locations, changing Melee weapons, last man standing scores 1pt.
  • Rifle DM: rifle only, last man standing scores 1pt. Wide range combat areas with middle cover.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Catz 'n' Dawgz dogfights: Simple rustler dogfight duel Tournament. Open fights, 2 pilots, starting heading in different directions and attack on a agreed server time. last pilot flying scores 1pt.
  • Rustler Fleet Battle: TDM with two teams in rustlers. Last team airbourne wins 1pt for each member still flying.
  • Dodo Race: A simple race from LS airport to Mt. Chilliad. First dodo wins 2pts.
  • Conquest Bone County: A TDM beetween the fuel station and the Cluckin' Bell in Bone County. Good weapondry, no respawns. 1pt each alive member of the winning team.
  • Flying Dutchman M4/Grenade/Sniper: TDM on the flying ships with said weapons. Last team standing scores 1pt each member.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • AAD: All pretty the same. The first three maps are AAD, the last two normal TDM. We will have classes, jailed respawns, military weapondry and vehicles. Please be patient during the preping phase, don't leave the battlezone, don't shoot before the host says so. You can enter interiours and refill health, except ammunation and bank. Players inside interiours will be counted as deserters if they are the only ones left of a team.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Chainsaw vs Monster: Many players with chainsaw in closed area against a 500HP Monstertruck. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? 1pt for each alive member of the winning party.
  • left2die: Zombie event with very, very few poorly armed players versus vastly colossal ammounts of zombies armed with shovels, katanas and chainsaws, later even flamethrowers. Survivors have to fight through 5 stages, they will receive new weapons every stage. Any survived stage scores 1pt, plus 2pts for surviving all the stages.
  • property contest: 2 hours. Who owns the most properties at the end wins 10pts. Everything allowed.
  • B-I-K-E-Game: Stunt competition. NRG500 only. One player shows off a stunt. If he fails the next player goes, if he stands it, all others must do it aswell (in order). Failing a stunt results in receiving one letter of the word BIKE. Having a full BIKE leads to diqualification. Last biker stunting scores 5pts. No double stunts!
  • Let-Me-Sell-My-Petrol: Two Teams, two fuel stations, open field, weapondry. Objective: Either wipe the other team or destroy their fuel station. Winning team gets 2pts per alive member.
Any last questions? Feel free to ask them here. Have fun pplz!
~65 events, LWW '12, LWW '11
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 06:40:52 PM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline Bikerr

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Get busy living, or get busy dying.
    • Awards
Re: [LWW2013] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2013 | 26.8. - 8.9.2013!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 06:21:52 PM »
SAY WHAT?!

\o/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 06:31:37 PM by Bikerr »

Click signature to enlarge and admire!

"plzz notify me when entering dejo" -sebi.RADIO

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 06:23:44 PM »
Awesome!

ankit

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 06:53:22 PM »
Very nice.  I'll be there.

Offline Slide

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »
easy

:-X

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 09:59:21 PM »
A great way to end the summer :D
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline HuTch

• Kiddy Fish
  • GayGucciGustav will never toilet in the north!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 11:31:48 PM »
recruited by sky!
jeppesjeppesjeppes

Offline Starsky

• Big Fish
  • Gayfuck Jelly Jumping Jorge
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 11:36:51 PM »
well, hope to see some familiar faces  :D

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 07:32:36 AM »
I will join too sometimes.

Time to rape Starsky and Hutch, my old frends =D
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Starsky

• Big Fish
  • Gayfuck Jelly Jumping Jorge
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 11:31:48 AM »
I will join too sometimes.

Time to rape Starsky and Hutch, my old frends =D

can´t wait for it  ;D

Offline Reny

• SA-MP Retirees
  • I don't like personal texts.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Reny[UB]
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 01:18:23 PM »
I'll try to be there.
" Flames, they licked the walls,
Tenderly they turned to dust all that i adore.. "

Offline Mugiwara

• SA-MP Donator
  • Proud [V] Member! 3>
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 12:28:14 AM »
      ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

ankit

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 02:59:57 PM »
BUMP!!!!
STARTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2013, 03:06:16 PM »
as always great work Enzo!
I'm back from vacations, i think i will participate sometimes

Offline Squash

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Mythological Talentless
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2013, 04:56:03 PM »
nice work  :D :D