Author Topic: Any reserach centers in Europe might be willing to participate?  (Read 2650 times)

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
Hey guys, I just had a loose idea I might ask here. Im on a faculty "Economic Analitycs" which is actually some EU project on University of Economics in Wrocław, Poland. Shortly, we learn how to deal with data, quantitative methods, statistics, econometry and stuff, we have lots of bonuses, scholarships etc. Next semester the best few of us will go for 1 month to some research centers in Europe to do some projects, gain experience.

We are looking for some cool, modern, interesting research objects who would like to participate in a project. If you know any research centers which might be willing to, or even better know some people who have powers to make such decisions, I would be very grateful for any informations, here or PM. If you are interested, just ask me for details via PM.

It's not really well precised what kind of research centers should it be, but not academical ones. As examples they gave us Eurostat, IMAS, some statistical offices etc., but companies are okay too. I doubt I would find something, but I thought I will give it a try ;)

Offline splatterpuss

• SA-MP Retirees
    • your favorite song
    • Awards
Re: Any reserach centers in Europe might be willing to participate?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 11:48:29 PM »
I know it's not exactly what you are looking for but large enough corporations will have teams that deal with analysis, the company I work for currently employs 6 graduates for analysis. I don't think you will have much luck looking in solely analysis corporations.

That being said have a look at the following:
WebTrends
Omniture
Google Analytics
WATCH ME AND LOVE ME!!!!!              'Duelling me is harder than fisting a velociraptor'

Check out all my pics at image shack!                94.23.26.143:9500 - My test server

Lord of the Rings was loosely based on my life.

Offline [JOKER]Miczi

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Proud LW player since SA-MP 0,1b
    • Awards
Re: Any reserach centers in Europe might be willing to participate?
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 10:20:13 PM »
Thanks a lot for your reply, I will surely try those. And sorry for a late reply, but I emailed the people responsible for the project to give me more details, if they want me to make a project for them and they replied just today.

Well, I thought that we are expected to do science projects there, but it seems they indeed want us to work with the company on their research/analysis. I also asked what profits does the company get for hosting us and they told us that there are two: our work and salary for the person who will have to take care of us.

Taking that in consideration, it might be really hard to find something, but I will keep looking.