Re: 0.3z RC1
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 12:22:54 PM »
I'll just leave this here:

Code: [Select]
SA-MP 0.3z RC2 Client/Server update

- Removes autoaim ability from the joypad controls

Okay that makes sense. Now padders will cry :D

Thanks for posting.
Still, possible to download some sort of Auto-Aiming programs..?

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 12:33:25 PM »
I'll just leave this here:

Code: [Select]
SA-MP 0.3z RC2 Client/Server update

- Removes autoaim ability from the joypad controls

Yes it will surely be A LOT easier to get aim bots working.
Okay that makes sense. Now padders will cry :D

Thanks for posting.
Still, possible to download some sort of Auto-Aiming programs..?
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 12:53:41 PM »
most likely there will always be around some programs to bypass the controls, like it was for the aimbot..
otherwise it would be too good to be true

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 02:22:20 PM »
About the lags, propably won't be necessary to kick 500+ pingers anymore, but lag spikers and jumpers should still be taken care of.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 02:34:04 PM »
I am also curious about sniper rifles.

Could become kinda annoying now.

And what happens if you or the server is lagging and you shoot a guy who is standing still on your screen but actually moving on his screen? Will this result in you being killed? :S

If yes, the game would become a lot easier for lag spikers. You will be harder to hit (because you still warp around) but people probably do not warp around as much on the spikers screen.

Or what if you run around a corner with a ping of like 400? On your screen the edge prevents the bullets from hitting you, but on the shooters screen he hit you before you ran around the corner. So you will be killed?

In my opinion this game is not good with this feature. I saw all the disadvantages about this in GTA V. It sucks big time.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:38:13 PM by BikeDriver »

Faye

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 03:27:59 PM »
I'm not sure but when you warp, you see everyone warping as well.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2014, 06:15:46 PM »
Or what if you run around a corner with a ping of like 400? On your screen the edge prevents the bullets from hitting you, but on the shooters screen he hit you before you ran around the corner. So you will be killed?

works like this in Cod4. You can actually get behind a corner and in that moment where you are behind cover you get hit and die, and you'll see in the killcam that your enemy had you completely in view, because he hit your lag.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 07:41:58 PM »

works like this in Cod4. You can actually get behind a corner and in that moment where you are behind cover you get hit and die, and you'll see in the killcam that your enemy had you completely in view, because he hit your lag.

That sucks ultra hardcore, no?

This game will feel totally different now. I am curious about this update.

Orrrrrrr... we all know that you are not instantly kicked with a high ping. Now a dude with a ping of 8.000 joins and you just randomly die because on his screen he hit you somewhere somehow?

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 08:00:28 PM »

Orrrrrrr... we all know that you are not instantly kicked with a high ping. Now a dude with a ping of 8.000 joins and you just randomly die because on his screen he hit you somewhere somehow?
no idea how it will be, but n that case then, be the first to shoot at his skin!  ;)

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 09:19:32 PM »

I think cod4 has a standard maxping of 400 on public servers, and esl aswell as promod servers only allow max 200 ping if i'm right. (Yet seen on average)

Faye

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2014, 12:02:49 PM »
Tested 0.3z vs a 300 pinger and was good.

Fights in SAMP 0.3z  :-X :-X :-X

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2014, 01:15:54 PM »
Yes the system does look better, indeed.

Still afraid of what might happen if the information of hitting somebody is actually sent from the shooter to the victim, dealing him damage.

This brings a lot of more possiblities to cheaters kids and modders :(

Another thing: This also brings the possibility to script headshots, right? If yes: You wouldn't bother to bring that to LW, right?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 01:17:46 PM by BikeDriver »

Faye

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2014, 09:03:12 PM »
Yeah, it's always been possible to script the Sniper Headshot feature, however, it would be even more fun with Skin-Hits I suppose!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:08:23 PM by Faye »

Offline n1K

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • COCKY PRICK!!!
    • Awards
Re: 0.3z
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2014, 04:18:42 AM »
So now the vehicles take damage even if no one is sitting inside? Cool.

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: 0.3z
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2014, 01:23:23 PM »
So now the vehicles take damage even if no one is sitting inside? Cool.

???????????????????