Author Topic: Remember the time when...  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
Remember the time when...
« on: January 30, 2014, 09:58:14 PM »
Hello,i made this topic just for fun.Its based on the funniest things you've ever seen or had.
Example:I remember the time when i was farting every 2 mins when somebody kills me on lw.
NOTE:Everything you'd like to say must be about lw!Funny stuff that happened to you on lw.
THANK YOU!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:00:42 PM by [187]Runi[SWEG] »

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
Re: Remember the time when...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 02:33:48 AM »
I'm not sure if this is a right section to post this topic. I was thinking Off-Topic could be suitable for this kind of post.

But everything happened to me in LWs was funny.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 05:39:57 PM »
I remember the time of the first Littlewhitey's Weeks.

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 04:24:06 PM »
I remember when I had a LAN party with three of my buddies, and we spent all day collecting cash from properties; business as usual. But when night fell -  we suited up with armor, special weapons from the city planning department, maximum amount of M4 ammunition, and we bought TWO SWAT tanks. Two of us drove the tanks and two of us stood on top gunning with M4s. The drivers would use the water cannon to knock someone over while the gunner basically insta-killed them while they were laying down - helpless. Our kill/death ration was like 100/0. It was fantastic. We pay n' sprayed the tanks all night long.

I remember the only thing that killed us: Caturday. Let's just leave it at that.

I also remember gathering a fleet of four people, getting in a helicopter, and flying under the map - INTO the dual arena during a duel. Man, we unleashed hell on those two people dueling. Just allowing the rotors to protrude into the map - instantly killing them. We also broke the arena so they had to restart the server. Man, good times, good times. I'm pretty sure that's why it's not allowed anymore, and will result in a ban. ;D

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 06:32:56 AM »
Enkei you naughty

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 05:46:19 PM »
I'm an innovator! If it weren't for me - that might still be allowed!!