Author Topic: Public Apology for Smoke2jointS, Some Confusion Happened  (Read 2015 times)

Offline [V]jOjO

• SA-MP Retirees
    • V forum
    • Awards
Public Apology for Smoke2jointS, Some Confusion Happened
« on: March 08, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »
Hi Smoke2joints,

It seems like I exceeded my role limits by mistake at the topic which I locked. You told me that "the troublesome topic" was posted in VC-MP section.

Please accept my apology if that's the case. For some reason, the forum's categorization shown within the topic confused me for the first time ever. It shows (SA-MP/VC-MP/MTA) as the "top" category, which twisted things for me. I respect your mature reaction regarding this issue. You knew that was interfering in your area while I wasn't noticing it. I do not have any interest in interfering in an issue that does not fall within my duties. I hope you'll post here and show that you're alright now.

LW players should know that this case does not change the fact that the norms/rules of each "sub-community" will continue to apply normally within its boundaries.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:11:39 PM by [V]jOjO »
It's all circular. Everything goes back to where it started from, only to overlap in a new cycle. The connection is not lost, and the division is not broken.

Smoke2jointS

Re: Public Apology for Smoke2jointS, Some Confusion Happened
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 06:16:01 PM »
Hey j0j0,

I respectfully accept your apology and it means a lot to me that you would take the time to do so. I also understand that you were just trying to keep order in the forums and I respect that. I have no ill will nor have I taken any offense from anyone involved.

Let me just say that this was all blown out of proportion by one person who wasn't even involved in the original post. It was meant as a joke and nothing more. I spoke to the people involved originally and they don't have a problem with it either. If it was some random player, who posted a meme that said "HELL NO WHITEY!" I guarantee that nothing would have been said.

To other forum users who may decide to complain about a staff member or another forum user in the future, you should report the post and contact an admin, or management member that is involved with whatever section the problem is in, and it will be dealt with internally. A big huge public accusation post seems like a quest for attention and can cause more problems than it's worth.

That said, let me just add this; I am NOT nor have I EVER BEEN even in the smallest way, a racist. I accept everyone for who they are. I have a fairly big circle of friends and in that circle you will find colours and cultures from every corner of the earth. People who don't know me here seem to think I'm some huge hard ass cause I've banned loads of people and don't put up with bullshit, while the opposite is true. Approach me with respect and you will get the same.

P.S. to everyone else:
Crying "racist" every time you disagree with something or when you want to get your way, will not work most of the time. It will only be met with shaken heads and sighs. If you are that offended by one small joke, get off the internet.

P.P.S : Please stop calling Ryz a racist when the VC-MP server crashes, it is not his fault!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:31:42 PM by -=Smoke2jointS=- »

Offline Faraday

• The Scranton Strangler
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • Super[M]unkey
    • Awards
Re: Public Apology for Smoke2jointS, Some Confusion Happened
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 07:58:01 PM »

Get a room you guys!