Author Topic: LVP VS LW  (Read 14877 times)

Offline [eVo]Rezerection

• Kiddy Fish
  • i am who i am
    • Awards
Re: LVP VS LW
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2008, 11:31:10 AM »
seams to me some 1 has the case of the BIG GREEN EYED MONSTER the war went gr8 so end of so what u went picked what if Twinkle picked u does that mean we would have won the war ?

Offline [W]IDmad

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »
lol imho there couldn't have been any lineup from lw's which could've won LVP  ::)

Offline Nemesis

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Leave your mark
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2008, 01:11:49 PM »
green eyed monster rofl, their hazel, and why on earth would i be jealous of you, im just saying we could of had alot stronger team then a bunch of eVo's..

Sneaky

« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2008, 01:14:08 PM »
If you ask me this war was eVo vs lvp and NOT lw vs lvp.. I mean couldn't you ask some swk members, or x2g, or some randoms?

Offline Twinkle

• Adult Fish
  • Twinkle
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2008, 03:08:07 PM »
There was a lot more people asked but they didnt turn up for whatever reason.

SUPERBAD

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2008, 03:25:10 PM »
So LW is the only server you play? I even know how to 2 shot, but i don't bug xD (just sometimes for fun, not on LW tho dont worry :P)

I have been on other servers 2. But just for some hours. For example: RonaldMcDonalds old BA relax server, SiN server, Evo Server, Of course LVP, Partyserver, ...

But only to check them out, I like LW most. And on none of the other servers I ve been in total over 5h.

To have a finish word:
some good players of LW fought against some good players of LVP.
It seamed to be a nice battle, which was enjoyed by both teams.

[W]IDmad is a really nice winner  :P his LVP team won, now he tells us here couldn't have been any lineup from lw's which could've won LVP
lol.
I would like to see a driveby war between LW and LVP  :P with LW rules...  :-*
now he will write again dbs are for noobs, like anything he can not deal with  ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 03:29:45 PM by SUPERBAD »

Offline [W]IDmad

• Adult Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »
[W]IDmad is a really nice winner  :P his LVP team won, now he tells us here couldn't have been any lineup from lw's which could've won LVP
lol.
I would like to see a driveby war between LW and LVP  :P with LW rules...  :-*
now he will write again dbs are for noobs, like anything he can not deal with  ;D
well it wasn't my team who won it was Maddolis's team and actually I played poorly at the match. I'm also pretty confident that there's not enough good players at lw's to beat the LVP team. And I hope u aren't serious with that drive-by war....