Author Topic: BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES | PLEASE READ ME!  (Read 49308 times)

Offline kenny01

• Please send all your questions to my spokeswoman Rizla.
  • SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES | PLEASE READ ME!
« on: April 11, 2007, 01:58:40 PM »
Littlewhitey's VC:MP
Ban Appeal Guidelines

This section is for VC:MP Ban Appeals only! If you are looking for Littlewhitey's SA:MP Ban Appeal board it is located here.

If you have been banned and wish to appeal against the ban then please create a new topic in this section using the following format:

Quick Tip: Press [Select] and copy the message, create a new topic and paste it into the window and fill in the sections.

Code: [Select]
Nick used whilst ingame:
Time and Date that you were banned:
Suspected Reason (if any):
IP Address:
PAC ID:
Admin that banned you (if known):
Extra notes:

How to get your IP Address: When creating a new ban appeal is it vital to provide us with your IP address, we cannot consider your ban appeal if we do not have your IP address. You can retieve your IP address in a variaty of ways; visit http://www.whatismyip.com/ or http://www.ipchicken.com/ and paste the IP address into your ban appeal.

What's my PAC ID: Browse to http://pacommunity.co.uk and login with your in-game details. On the upper-right corner click on your name and then "View profile". Your very own five-digit PAC ID is displayed right there next to your avatar and nickname. Example: (PAC: 00352)

Ban Appeal Information:

• Banned By The Server:
If you have been automatically banned by the server, please do not apply. You will be unbanned in 4 weeks 2 days of your ban date.
• Trainer Usage & Modifications:
If you have been banned because you were caught using a trainer or other modifcations then it is very unlikely that you will be unbanned, however your ban might be removed depending on what the admin who banned you decides.
• Glitching, Spamming, Advertising, Racism/Discrimination & Stats Padding :
If you have been banned for any of the above then your appeal will be reviewed by the admin that banned you and the decision to unban you will be entirely up to them.

Ban Appeal Rules:

• Please only post regarding your own ban - posting on behalf of someone else who might not know the full story can cause problems, and your post will be deleted.
• Remember that the admin's decision is final and starting to complain in your appeal thread will result in it being locked.
• Please do not post multiple ban appeals. You will be banned from posting in the future. One ban appeal is enough.
• If you aren't the banned person, don't post in the topic.  Only server admins and the banned user may post  Repeated violation of this rule will mean you having your posting rights removed for the ban appeals section.

Remember, posting here does not guarantee that you will be unbanned!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 11:06:43 PM by Darfy »

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
Re: BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES | PLEASE READ ME!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 11:09:03 AM »
I would like to bump this topic even though it has already been stickied, seeing as some people still fail to look at it.

Please use the format specified above in your ban appeals as it was made for a reason. It will help us, as the staff team of the server, save time when looking through the list of ban appeals that theoretically spans from Northern America to Northern Korea in length.

I will quote the ban appeal format here yet again:

Nick used whilst ingame:
Time and Date that you were banned:
Suspected Reason (if any):
IP Address:
Admin that banned you (if known):
Extra notes:

Thank you for your attention.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:01:22 PM by =TRC=morphine »

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
Re: BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES | PLEASE READ ME!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 09:54:05 AM »
Update:

Please mention the admin's name who banned you in the Ban Appeal subject, for instance:

If admin ABC banned you, type in the Subject of the new topic: [ABC] Unban Application [your in-game name]

This will save your time to get the attention of the particular admin who banned you to deal with your appeal.

Rest of the ban appeal's format remains same as mentioned in the Opening post.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:59:03 AM by Usmanulamin »