Author Topic: [LWW2014] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2014 | 22.09. - 05.10.2014  (Read 42298 times)

Offline EnzoMortelli

[LWW2014] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2014 | 22.09. - 05.10.2014
« on: September 06, 2014, 12:44:12 PM »
And here we are once again, to celebrate the event of all events. The time has come for

Wait - what's that?
For those who didn't know it yet, The Littlewhitey's Weeks are a series of events over the course of two weeks with several server events on Littlewhitey's SA-MP server each day. Every day has a different theme with which the events of that day correspond, for example the RW Day on which there will only be events involving 'running weapons'. Each events will give points which will determine a winner of each day to receive the marquee [LWC] (LW's Champion) tags and lastly the winner of LW's Weeks, the King of LW's, who'll get to wear the famous and fabulous [LWK] tag!

The events.
There will be 13 days full of up to six different events per day. Check out the event schedule below to find out which themes we're serving this year and which awesome events you can expect on each day:

That is awesome. But, when are these events exactly?
All events will happen during the two weeks from the 22nd of September to the 5th of October. They will most likely happen between noon and late night GMT+1, if there are players ready for events. Be online and play, then there will (most likely) be an event. If that is too vague for you or you don't have the time to wait for an event, click the button below and follow us on twitter to get realtime updates on when events are starting!

What are the rules?
During all events of the LW's Weeks there are some simple rules to follow that will assure a fun game for everyone:
  • Please do not ruin events. Either join the event or leave the participants, areas and lobbies alone.
  • Always follow the instructions of the host and the staff, please be patient and calm your trigger finger.
  • Use of the donator's /setspawn command will be forbidden during all LW's Weeks events. Also there might be other restrictions for specific events - listen to the hosts and staff team so you won't miss important information!
  • Breaking these simple rules may lead to disqualification, a kick or a temporary ban. Also, ofcourse the server rules still apply.

Understood! Now, could you explain the events a bit more in detail?
I'll be happy to! Here's a list of all the events, what they are and how many points you can achieve in them:
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Running Weapons Day]
  • RW Duel Tournament: a simple RW duel single elemination championship for the start. Winners score 1 point each duel, losers lose half of their achieved points. Leave the event anytime to keep your points.
  • RW LMS: These are simple fights all vs all with RW, last man standing each gets 1 point.
  • RW Teamfights: RW only team vs team fights, last team standing scores 1 point each alive member.
  • Sawnoff only: Only Sawn-off shotguns in closed areas. Last man standing scores 2 points.
  • The 9mm Challenge: Kill the most server-assigned targets in 45 minutes only using the standard 9mm. Only the winner takes 1 point per killed target.
  • open end RW: open RW fights until the doctor comes. Pure fun, no points.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Last Man Standing Day]
  • Richman Contest: A LMS series by six of the houses in Richman, LS. The winner each round takes 1 point multiplied with the length of his win streak if there's any.
  • Blueberry Projects open DM: Last Man Standing in Blueberry. Buy your own weapons, get a teleport to the location, fight, like it was in the old days. Last man standing scores 1 point.
  • Dildo LMS: Purple dildo only, 1 point for the last man spanking. Classic.
  • AK47 LMS: Avtomat Kalashnikov Model 47 only, last man standing scores 1 point.
  • Chainsaw Party: Get ready for insane carnage! Last man sawing gets 1 point.
  • revolving area DM: Basic Deathmatch, changing weapon set, changing locations. LMS, 1 point each round.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Madness Day]
  • only Nades: Last Man Standing. With Grenades. And Boom. And Pow. And a lot of Ba-Bam! 1 point for the last man standing each round.
  • Flamethrower LMS: Flamethrower only, last man burning wins 2 points.
  • Satchels + Chainsaw: Tactical LMS. Decide wether you brutaly slaughter or snakily blow up your enemies. Or both. 2 points per round win.
  • Minigun Tag: One player with Minigun and low health versus the whole server. Whoever kills him is the next Minigun-Man and receives 1 point. No banks, ammus or vehicles for the tagged player!
  • Grenade Stunting: Advanced grenade stunting challenge. Each competitor may suggest and do a stunt, should he pass it everyone else has to do it too. Passing a stunt gives 1 point, failing to pass someone else's stunt disqualifies. The last stunter takes an additional 3 points.
  • SF Ship Minigun: Simple TDM with Minigun only, just for fun, no points.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Beach Party Day]
  • Disco Update: Simple free for all fight in the Dance club interiour with periodically updating weapons. Just for fun.
  • Blade Runner: One civilian helicopter versus many unarmed players. Everyone gets a go. Scores by blade kills.
  • Hide n Seek: One Seeker with Sniper, many Hiders with low health. Dying as hider makes you a seeker. 2 points for the last man hiding.
  • foot beatdown race: A simple unarmed onfoot race up mount chiliad. Punching allowed. The winner scores 3 points.
  • Drunk LMS: Everyone is given enough money to get drunk in a bar. When all the cash is spent, weapons will be handed out. 2 points for the last man tumbling.
  • B-I-K-E: Motorbike stunt challenge. Each player may suggest and do a stunt, if he succeeds, everyone else has to do it too. Failing a stunt gives you a letter of the word BIKE. If you have collected a full BIKE you are disqualified. The last man stunting takes 7 points.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Racing Day]
  • City Challenge: A series of Races through and beetween all greater cities. Each winner takes prize money and 1 point.
  • Underwater Race: A great underwater race, winner takes 2pts and money.
  • pro.togue: Elite race challenge. Open car and tuning, competing in duels on closed tracks. The smallest Ratio time/car health marks the winner of the duel with 1 point. Rules: don't leave paved roads.
  • Triathalon Madness: Several runs of open races consisting of 3 different vehicle types. The winner of each takes 2 points home.
  • Crash Derby: Several different crash derby modes, including open car derbies, deathmatch derbies, etc, in changing arenas. The winner of each round gets 1 point.
  • Most Wanted: Team race, 1 lap All Around san Andreas, 3 Racers, many Cops. Cops may only use cop cars, 9mm and basic shotgun, and get head spawns on PDs along the track. Their objective is ofcourse to stop the racers. 10 points for the winning racer or 1 point for every cop if the racers all die.   
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Gang Day]
  • Desert Turf Madness: Gangs of minimum 2, maximum 6 members fighting for the three desert turfs for one hour. Start for all gangs is inside Desert Ammunation. Everything is allowed except /setspawn of course. Winning Gang takes 1 point each member.
  • GangNAM: Gangs with a minimum of 2 members fight for the North Ammunation turf for 30 minutes. The winning gang takes 1 point per gang member.
  • Battle LV: Players will be distributed into great gangs who will fight for the whole Las Venturas. The gang with the most turfs after one hour will receive 1 point per turf held for each member!
  • Defeat!: One of at least two gangs chooses a turf to defend from the other gangs. Half the membercount of the gang in points to each member per 5 minutes holding the turf.
  • Bikergang Race: One racetrack, maximum laps, only motorbikes! Drivers in a gang with other drivers will win 1 point each gang member if they win 1st place.
  • KOTH (King of the Hill): Two teams, one boat. The team of whom one member dies in the explosion of the boat first (in the driver's seat), wins 1 point each alive member. Go up that hill, destroy the boat and make sure you die with it, before the other team!
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Special Events Sunday 1]
  • HC (hardcore) Event: One primary weapon, one secondary weapon, one grenade, low health. Last man standing each round wins 1 point.
  • Chainsaw vs Monster: One player in monstertruck vs many players with chainsaws. The monstertruck driver receives 1 point for each chainsawer he kills. Everyone gets a go.
  • Cluckin' Bell Challenge: 12 Cluckin' Bells all around San Andreas will be randomly selected as targets. First player at the drive-in each wins 1 point.
  • Fag Run: One unarmed player on Faggio delivery bike hunted by many armed players. 1 point per minute survived for the Faggio driver. No leaving the faggio behind!
  • Kill the President: One marked VIP and his loyal team of 3 guards against the rest of the server. No interiours. Killing the VIP gives 5 points, while the VIP and the guards get 1 point per 5 minutes alive.
  • Chute + Minigun: Parachute on area and kill everyone with minigun. Just for fun, no points.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Cooldown Monday]
  • Cooldown: no events, place for external events. If i'm bored we may do a Rocket Walk (The one and only event that explicitly allows and appreciates ruiners)
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Walking Weapons Day
  • Spaz Fight: Combat shotgun only, last man standing 1 point. Says it all.
  • Shotgun Close Quarters Combat: Shotgun only, TDM, changing locations. Last team shottin' wins 1 point each alive member.
  • Deagle LMS: Simple Desert Eagle Last man standing, for that 1 point.
  • M4/Sniper: Several last man standing or TDM events with sniper or m4 or both with each 1 point for the winner(s).
  • Rifle DM: Last man standing with the rifle, varying locations, 1 point each win.
  • WW City Rush: AnD style event, attackers have to rush several checkpoints through a greater location, while defenders respawn further down the road. Checkpoints will propably be objectives like 'destroy this vehicle' or similar, and there will be 1 point per checkpoint taken or defended for the winning team.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Team Deathmatch Day]
  • M4/Shotgun Last Team Standing: Team fight in small areas, last team standing 1 point each alive member.
  • LOD LTS: Two teams, 2000 miles (not rly but you get the idea). Last Team standing scores 1 point each alive member.
  • Boat LTS: Two teams on boats. With weapons. Scoring as above.
  • Madd Dogg's Mansion Madness: Two teams, one house, different weapon sets, two rounds, 2 points each alive member of the last standing team.
  • AK47 LTS: Terrorists vs Terrorists. Scoring as usual.
  • Our's is thy ship!: Teams of exactly 2 players fighting 30 minutes for dominance over the Pirates In A Man's Pant's pirateships. 10 points are split between all teams that have both their members on any of the three ships by the end.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Melee Day]
  • Basic Instincts Killing: One fight, closed area, only your fists of fury. The winner takes home 5 points.
  • Boxing Tournament: Boxing duels in LS gym. Tournament single elimination stages mode: Winner advances to the next stage, loser is diqualified. Overall winner takes 5pts home. Fighting styles allowed, no brass knuckles or other weapons.
  • Katana Duels: Duel tournament. The round winner will duel everyone else until he loses. Each win gives one point. A loss removes all previous points. Winning against all others in one streak doubles the achieved points and ends the event. Death explosion is disallowed. Giving up keeps half the achieved points. 30HP only, for the thrill.
  • Private Dildo Duels: Pairs of players will be given dildos and then be sent off to a private interiour. No points, just pure luv.
  • Liquor Bar Brawl: A big melee last man standing in and around the blueberry liquor shop with brass knuckles and baseball bats. 3 points for the last man standing.
  • Golf Wars: Golfclub only last man standing at the Yellowbell Golf Course in Las Venturas. Use of Golfkarts allowed, leaving the golf course disallowed.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Aviation Day]
  • Dogfight Duels: Simple Rustler dogfight duel Tournament. Open fights, 2 pilots, starting heading in different directions and taking off on an agreed server time. Last pilot flying scores 1pt and advances to the next stage.
  • Rustler Derby: Yes, it is what you think it is. Last man flying wins 2 points.
  • Fleet Battle: Rustler TDM. Last team flying wins 1 point each airbourne member.
  • War Thunder Event: Teambased Rustler vs Fluffy action. 1 point each alive member of the winning team. No respawns, no double use of tanks.
  • Heli Derby: Simple crash derby. For Helis. Last Heli flying wins 3 points.
  • Vortex vs Rockets: Let's man Vortexes with rocketlaunchers and see what happens if they fight against each other! 1 point for the last living pair vortex driver + rocket gunner.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Desert Warfare Day]
  • Desert Warfare Events: These are mainly AAD and TDM events, with different classes, no respawns, military weapondry and vehicles. 1 point each alive member of the winning team for each of those events. Please be patient here because setting these up may take a good while.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[Special Events Sunday 2]
  • Property Contest: 2 hours. Who owns the most properties at the end wins 10pts. Everything allowed.
  • left2die: Zombie event with very, very few poorly armed players versus vastly colossal ammounts of zombies armed with shovels, katanas and chainsaws, later even flamethrowers. Survivors have to fight through 5 stages, they will receive new weapons every stage. Any survived stage scores 2 points, plus 10 points for surviving all the stages.
  • Jefferson Motel Madness: Free for all in Jefferson Motel's interiour. Respawn very far away. Last one standing inside after 30 minutes wins 10 points if he's alone, otherwise everyone inside gets 1 point.
  • Rescue Mission: One small team gets to face a twice as big team. A third small team will have to get their bros out of there asap. 1 point each alive member of the winning team plus 2 points each member if there were no own losses during the operation.
  • Rockets vs Hunter: One Hunter, many rocketlaunchers, no points. Everyone gets a go.
  • Rockets4All: Fuck it. Let's just give everyone rocketlauncher.
Awesome i can't wait!
Stay tuned and don't be afraid to ask questions if something is still unclear. Don't forget to follow us on twitter for updates!

Winners of the previous years

2011: [LWK][JOKER]Matz - 5pts | 2012: [LWK][SWK]Slide - 54pts | 2013: [LWK][JOKER]Bikerr - 39pts

8)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 09:16:39 AM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
Re: [LWW2014] The Littlewhitey's Weeks 2014 | 22.09. - 05.10.2014
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 12:58:08 PM »
Cool, you choosed the 1st day of the school!
I will try to be there  D:

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 01:08:10 PM »
Someone build a statue for Enzo.

Offline Lofty

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 01:29:12 PM »
can't wait :D

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 02:00:32 PM »
actually first day of my holiday D: sry

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 02:47:23 PM »
Finally! T'is gonna be awesome!

Though my holiday starts from 13-21 September. I'd still try to be there if I could. Got exams coming on soon too. Advanced good luck to everyone!

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 03:04:30 PM »
actually first day of my holiday D: sry
np, Principal school may is make schewl in 11 Octoper...so  hope he iz do dis
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:07:04 PM by PlaYaz »

Offline Squash

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Mythological Talentless
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 03:39:07 PM »
that awasome ! btw squash is back,finally finished my holiday   :D

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 07:11:36 PM »
Great! I can't wait to participate since i,for some reason,didn't participate in the last year's events :o :o
I know that i came back from inactivity last august(2013),but yeah,for some reason,i wasn't there.  :(

EDIT: I just realized i was there in few events :D I remember the 3 vs 1,have fought Rick,BikeDriver and SpitFire,wasn't fair,though....  :P
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 07:48:37 PM by Runizor »

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 08:59:38 PM »
Why you no host this during the summer ;_;
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards

Offline Kaitlyn

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 01:23:51 PM »
This will be great!!!!

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 09:58:13 AM »
Just one week left!

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 06:43:28 PM »
DONT REMIND ME >:D 1 week and school begin! :'(

Offline Lofty

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 08:33:54 PM »
Funzies ! Good luck to everyone in advance .__.