S3rs
1 (0.8%)
Shizalk
2 (1.6%)
Spitfire
35 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: December 15, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

Author Topic: SA-MP Admin of the year 2014  (Read 15726 times)

Spitfire

SA-MP Admin of the year 2014
« on: December 01, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »
It's this time of the year again! 2014 flew faster than we thought and here we are voting for the best admin of the year.

You have 3 votes, use them well!
Poll closes December 15th, so you have 2 weeks to vote.

PS: To add some sense to the poll only people that was enough active through the year was taken into account, let's hope to see more of them in 2015!

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
Re: SA-MP Admin of the year 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 11:50:06 PM »
Damn xD i just can't remove one from my 4 favourites of the year:
Spitfire - Blewert - Forgive - EnzoMortelli

:-\ :-\ :-\

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 04:05:27 AM »
I think Hardy should be added, because he was active for the whole year as admin, till he left :(
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline Milivoje

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »
I think Hardy should be added, because he was active for the whole year as admin, till he left :(
Yes :)
''You have to be persistent
because persistence always pays off''
blewert easy

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 10:18:22 AM »
Well,hardy himself decided to go to retirement,so he hasn't been administrator for a whole year(not even a half),as far as I remember.

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 12:45:40 PM »
Weeeeeeeeeeee! It has gotta be the management threesome!

blewert, eDiT, Spitfire.

totally cool lads, always have something to talk about. not just about duties, but other general things too. worked like a boss throughout the year, literally. no doubt, 3 of the best.

others is great as well but only 3 is allowed so...... damn.

whoever votes for me, WHY?! i didnt do anything big

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 03:42:50 PM »
Once again, I find myself in a bit of a pickle this year - as our staff team has been exceptional yet again! I don't have the foggiest idea who to single out as my favourite admin(s), and I'm really surprised that people would actually consider me one of the best!

In my opinion, everyone in the staff team has done their fair bit, and they have equally been as good as each other. We wouldn't be here setting an example for our community if it wasn't for each and every contribution made to our server by our staff team, development team and players, which are all awesome. I'm really proud that not only have our staff team represented our community well, but also our community (and regular players) have been more than amazing this year too - we've even seen some old faces from the past helping out!

I get really sentimental over this server, as it's been part of my life now for a number of years, and I understand that it shouldn't really matter so much but it does. I really feel like we've been fighting an uphill battle to rebuild this server and restore it to it's glory days for a while now, and only recently with the unification of our brilliant staff and regular players - as well as a sudden influx in motivation - that we've been able to push LW's in the right direction, and really make some decent progress towards restoring it to how we all used to remember it.

Despite all of our differences, we're all here for the same reason: we all care for our server, as well as each member of the community. On that note I have to say that you guys rock, and it's been a pretty darn good year - so thank you for everything so far, and don't stop being awesome!

Offline Milivoje

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 04:09:58 PM »
Once again, I find myself in a bit of a pickle this year - as our staff team has been exceptional yet again! I don't have the foggiest idea who to single out as my favourite admin(s), and I'm really surprised that people would actually consider me one of the best!

In my opinion, everyone in the staff team has done their fair bit, and they have equally been as good as each other. We wouldn't be here setting an example for our community if it wasn't for each and every contribution made to our server by our staff team, development team and players, which are all awesome. I'm really proud that not only have our staff team represented our community well, but also our community (and regular players) have been more than amazing this year too - we've even seen some old faces from the past helping out!

I get really sentimental over this server, as it's been part of my life now for a number of years, and I understand that it shouldn't really matter so much but it does. I really feel like we've been fighting an uphill battle to rebuild this server and restore it to it's glory days for a while now, and only recently with the unification of our brilliant staff and regular players - as well as a sudden influx in motivation - that we've been able to push LW's in the right direction, and really make some decent progress towards restoring it to how we all used to remember it.

Despite all of our differences, we're all here for the same reason: we all care for our server, as well as each member of the community. On that note I have to say that you guys rock, and it's been a pretty darn good year - so thank you for everything so far, and don't stop being awesome!

Ayeee blewert :)
blewert easy

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 07:16:42 PM »
As blewertoz explained above,we're one awesome community which is the reason why I personally play on probably the one of the most fantastic servers ever! So,all the regulars and newbies should respect that,you've always been welcomed here and you'll always be.You know how hard our Dev team has been working on LWs,and that is why we must respect their work and commitment! Everything from me.Vote and good luck to each person who might become the best staff member!

Offline Fuse

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 07:18:42 PM »
blewert, you're so humble about this that i'll give you my vote. +1 gr8 m8.

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 07:40:03 PM »
I voted for blewert and Forgive  ;D

Imo, Redirect_Left should be added too (he's not admin, but is a part of staff ), probably he did much things for server then whole admin team (I don't say that admins did nothing). I know he joined the staff for a month, but his work is huge. Basically he brought us a hope for a better future by joining in development team. I really appreciate him and his work and we must be grateful. Also i'm so sorry that i can't be active at this moment to help him and the server to guarantee a bright future.

This is just my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:52:03 PM by PawnFox »

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 07:48:08 PM »
puberz, blewert spitfire

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 08:08:48 PM »

you man know how to spread love  :D

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 03:10:33 AM »
Like blewert if u cray evrytim :'(

I'd like to say thanks to all too! For such an historic year! Much littlewhiteys love <3 keep it up

Offline Milivoje

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 09:04:48 AM »
blewert,Spitfire,Forgive
blewert easy