Author Topic: Player Houses  (Read 67024 times)

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
Re: Player Houses
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2015, 02:52:31 PM »
Just bought my house last night! I'm up north in the rich part of town at $3,000,000 dollars. Come be my neighbor! The furniture placement system is awesome also.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2015, 05:16:52 PM »
*u can keep your money in your house (/bank /withdraw commands inside)
 :o
Money in your house: big -1, we would end up having players always banking cash in their house --> no more people carrying cash on them in the street, no more hunting, no more fun.

I wonder if people really get the spirit of LW, or they just want the ez stuff going for them  :-\
Money is what makes this server be interesting, creating different situations who lead to huge wars and funny fights, put that in mind :))

Playing LW means also experiencing the thrill of carrying shitloads of cash on you to buy something, with the risk of getting chased and maybe killed; or to be on the other side and locating and hunting your rich prey to get his precious cash!  8)
Nothin should be easy in LW, welcome to the jungle man!

LET'S REVIVE THE OLD LW SPIRIT, LESS SCARED FAGS HIDING IN INTERIORS, MORE BRAVE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE FUN OF MONEY WARS!

Ok i'm done with my harangue xD

Huracan

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2015, 01:09:02 AM »
Any fixed decision on how long it takes for a house to be removed due to inactivity?

Offline Freak

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2015, 10:40:57 AM »
Perhaps 1 month.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »
I don't think that's necessary yet Huracan, there are still empty houses left for players to buy.

Offline Draco

• Adult Fish
  • Dragon Warrior [Trained by Master:Diablo]
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [S]Draco
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2015, 08:06:43 PM »
but not fair at all. if this server follows strict rules and conditions. then all players, admins, & management should follow all rules and regulations at all aspects.....thank u....

Moral of my words is: RULE IS ALWAYS A RULE AT EVERY PLAYING POINT OF ASPECT AND SHOULD BE MAINTAINED PERFECTLY THERE SHOULD BE NO SECOND OPINION IN ANY RULE.....

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2015, 09:58:21 AM »
Virtuecrat Alhamdulila is here! All bow down to the great moralizer!

Oh wait...
alhamdulila - Lofty - Constant rule break - 2015-05-16 10:25:34

Offline Draco

• Adult Fish
  • Dragon Warrior [Trained by Master:Diablo]
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [S]Draco
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2015, 11:53:42 AM »
ok enzo now i regret for what i have done...

spitfire now i understand,,,,,,

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2016, 12:21:01 AM »
Bump!

I have worked the last 2 days on cleaning the houses of players to make room for people that actually plays the server in 2016 to have a chance to own a house. These are the results:

Houses removed due to..

Multiple house owners: 20
Inactivity beyond 3 months: 99
Banned players for cheating: 70

Total:~33% of the total amount houses have been reset.

That's a LOT. The number is close to half the amount of house owners, which is a bit terrifying if you ask me. We see that the inactivity has increased, while we're working on decreasing it.
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline Runi

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2016, 12:50:18 AM »
People always come and go.

Word. But the goal is to make people stay as long as they can, and I didn't take it in consideration. I've seen people (and i'm talking about regulars now) leaving after 6-7 months as they "got bored". How come am I or YOU still playin' the same damn game for years... Server's made to be attractive for certain players, and those who stayed for awhile leaving that fast aren't expected from. It's logical...

there is a lot of people that don't own a house.

It's quite true that there are still homeless people remaining. I wasn't only aiming on them though, I was speaking generally about the playercount, but that should be left for the right and proper time to be discussed.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:53:38 AM by MetallicDude »
<@ILikeTurtles> 02[21] 05DarkZomb[GT] to IRC: dont put this on chat please, im gay

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2016, 07:12:51 PM »
Hey guys an admin reset my home and this is no longer I can return it?

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2016, 03:33:21 AM »
lol banned players 23

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2016, 07:33:26 AM »
rizla free your house for me, i shall never forgot your until i own that house :p

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2016, 04:35:33 PM »
Inspired by the economic law of offer/demand, i present you, in behalf of the management team, the newest update in the rules regarding houses and gang houses.

New rules:

A house placed in a location of a player's preference is worth now 10 Millions. If said player wants a custom interior that will be 5 extra Millions. The full pack is worth 15 Millions plus the price of the house.

Forbidden locations are: North Ammu-nation and the Police Department surroundings.

A house placed in a gang base is now worth 5 Million plus the 2.5 Millions of the normal price of the gang house. In addition to that, if a custom interior is requested, it will have a price of 5 extra Millions. If a player wants to purchase the full pack, it will cost him 12,5 Millions. No discounts.

Excuse me, but you should include house price in this sum, since this is really too much for a single house without any decorations outside.
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2016, 04:38:50 PM »
Inspired by the economic law of offer/demand, i present you, in behalf of the management team, the newest update in the rules regarding houses and gang houses.

New rules:

A house placed in a location of a player's preference is worth now 10 Millions. If said player wants a custom interior that will be 5 extra Millions. The full pack is worth 15 Millions plus the price of the house.

Forbidden locations are: North Ammu-nation and the Police Department surroundings.

A house placed in a gang base is now worth 5 Million plus the 2.5 Millions of the normal price of the gang house. In addition to that, if a custom interior is requested, it will have a price of 5 extra Millions. If a player wants to purchase the full pack, it will cost him 12,5 Millions. No discounts.
hallelujah!