Author Topic: mta:sa 1.1.2 pisses me off  (Read 8249 times)

Offline Accident_o.O

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
mta:sa 1.1.2 pisses me off
« on: June 10, 2008, 09:41:42 PM »
Is this thing working well for you guys? It doesn't for me, mta has a way of freezing/locking up whenever I try to connect to a server, any server, in the server browser. Even the quick connect freezes/locks up but not as often. I have uninstalled & reinstalled like 5 times. If other players also have this problem it would explain why there are so few players around nowdays.

Offline Snipe

• Big Fish
    • Awards
Re: mta:sa 1.1.2 pisses me off
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 09:50:26 PM »
Yeah, Accident, I recognize your problems, since I have them too sometimes. Most of the time for me usually though, when I connect via the server list and select LW's to connect to, it's no problem. Mostly when I connect via QC then I get stuck in-game and have to CTRL+ALT+DEL-myself out of MTA :P
MTA:Race's celebrity super star!!! (lol)

Offline elbrujo

• Adult Fish
  • the boss of the midnight club
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »
it was the same for me ..... until i install the 1.1.1! the 1.1.2 version run perfectly during 7 days and after it was pearl harbour!
for the number of people who play actually, i think it's because they don't know it exist the 1.1.2 version ( which don't really run). if they don't know the ip server, it's dead. with the gta4, sure many people think the SA server are closed.

Offline MCvarial

• MTA:SA Race Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:37:48 PM »
Sometimes I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL myself 5times out of MTA before I get in >:(
I installed mta 1.1.1 again :-\

Offline Knuckles

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 04:25:09 PM »
again, 1.1.2 is only if you use the browser, nothing else changed (except some appearing bugs) so don't change it if you don't need to ;)

Offline Fur-Q

• Kiddy Fish
  • The vehicle behind you.......is probably Fur-Q
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »
Same problem as you guys. It's back to 1.1.1 for me too

Offline Accident_o.O

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 05:04:16 PM »
I'm guessing mta:sa dont have long to live at this rate, I do hope they include gamepad support in mta:dm soon cause I wont migrate without it. As for the race function in mta:dm... it rocks! I recently played som mta:dm on a race server and it had some common maps (apparently mta:sa maps works in mta:dm), it had ghost mode which was sweet, and the gfx seems to run more smoothly, and there is more eyecandy.

Offline MCvarial

• Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 06:24:16 PM »
I'm guessing mta:sa dont have long to live at this rate, I do hope they include gamepad support in mta:dm soon cause I wont migrate without it. As for the race function in mta:dm... it rocks! I recently played som mta:dm on a race server and it had some common maps (apparently mta:sa maps works in mta:dm), it had ghost mode which was sweet, and the gfx seems to run more smoothly, and there is more eyecandy.

I like mta:dm too (don't hate me for it ::)) but its annoying to switch between mta:race and DM your like forced to switch over at once(and  I don't want too)

Offline Maximusje

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 07:50:04 AM »
Bugs in 1.1.2 that I've found yet:
- Freeze bug when connecting to a server. Happens a lot of times.
- ''Maps'' folder isn't created in 1.1.2 when you don't install the extra map packets.
- The game tries to connect to the server before it shows the menu of the game itself. This way, when your internet connection is down, you can't start up mta. Seriously, this happened to me :(.

Offline Microemission

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »
yes switch to 1.1.1 and use quick connect and the following ip: 85.17.19.181 , i know it by memory , so its hard to not remember because its easy to remember the not so easy numbers , anyway what i am trying to be able to say is  is that is  too easy to put that ip into the qui connect box so you dont have to ctrl+alt+del / alt-tab your way out into windows gui so you can close the gtasa.exe application because its annoying !
HAVE FUN READING THIS CRAP! :D

Offline raz0

• Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »
If you can't remember the IP, you can also just type in 'mtasa.littlewhitey.com' - that will work too. :-)

Offline [LW][KFJ]Zegro REPRESENT

• Fisher
  • SPEED GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH SPEED
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 03:37:21 AM »
- The game tries to connect to the server before it shows the menu of the game itself. This way, when your internet connection is down, you can't start up mta. Seriously, this happened to me :(.
if it's really a problem, rename ''client.dll'' to something else so it isn't loaded.
when you want to load it again, just rename it back to client.dll

[LW]AssPumper, [LW]cannguyen, [LW]DonDav, [LW]dugi, [LW]eDiT, [LW]Ez, [LW]gotflash, [LW]Handsome, [LW]ispi, [LW]KmanN, [LW]lilly, [LW]Pancake, [LW]Sjitty, [LW]Tenshi, [LW]WICKERMAN, [LW]Zegro, [LW]Ziggster

Offline Microemission

• Tiny Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »
If you can't remember the IP, you can also just type in 'mtasa.littlewhitey.com' - that will work too. :-)
yes raz0 , but no one can type lithelwhitey correctly :(

Offline elof

• I've been to Brighton too! So What.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »
i thought it was "Little willys" ;D

Offline raz0

• Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
Well, I personally use race.alas.dk instead, which is a subdomain I set up on my own domain before I knew that mtasa.littlewhitey.com worked too. I kept using it because of habit and because it's easier to type. :)