Author Topic: Stats website, userbars and server map  (Read 102561 times)

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
Stats website, userbars and server map
« on: July 03, 2015, 02:32:54 PM »
hey guys, so some of you may have noticed that I've been working on something for the past week or two. I decided to make a stats website because the old one seemingly vanished from the face of the earth, and I never knew why. I always wanted to try and improve the old one, and so this is my attempt. This isn't fully completed yet. I'm just putting it up here for testing, as I'm sure a lot of you guys will find issues with it that I can fix for a later release. I also plan to make some leaderboards like the old website, and if I have enough time I'll even make some dynamic signatures for you!

http://stats.littlewhiteys.com/

It's on the pass subdomain for now, as it's in beta and is not a releasable version! Tell me what you think of it!

Just a small update, but I have been working on the userbars/signatures that I promised to make. I tried to follow the same design as the stats website, and please take note that these signatures are still not fully finished - I plan to make use of some of the intentionally reserved space below the kills/deaths and ratio stats. I also have plans of having an option to select one of many different backgrounds for the signatures, so you can personalise them!

Here is an example of a dynamic signature for the user 'Puranjay'. The statistics in this signature will change over time, as the signature is generated every time you view it.

So how do you get one yourself? Well, I tried to make this part as easy as possible. To do this, please see the following steps.

Step #1
First of all, you need to search for the account you wish to generate a signature for within the stats website.

Step #2
Once you have done this, scroll down to the "Signature BBCode for this player" link and click it.

Step #3
This should display a modal window which will have the generated BBCode within a textbox, ready to paste directly into your signature. You then need to copy the text from this textbox.

Step #4
Then, go to your profile (Profile > Forum Profile, click this link) and paste the copied code into your signature. You don't need to replace your signature entirely, and you can simply append the signature code to your signature wherever you like, along with your existing signature. Hit "Change Profile" to confirm your changes, and you're done!

I hope you enjoy this new feature. I will hopefully have some updates to this shortly!

p.s. A big thank you to Negative who helped form the initial layout/design of the signature.

You can now choose a background for your stats signatures, instead of the default white background. For now, there aren't much backgrounds to choose from, but at least it's something you can begin to personalise!

Here is an example of one:

To view them all, follow the same steps in my earlier post. Just go to the stats website, click the BBCode link, and you should be presented with a modal window. Within this modal window, there is a new section where you can select the background for your signature, and the code for signature in the textbox underneath should update automatically for you. The rest should be fairly self-explanatory.

If you're having trouble with choosing a background, try refresh the page a couple of times (say, 5 or 6) to force your browser to hard reload the page. Also feel free to suggest new backgrounds and stuff!

I have developed some very rudimental player leaderboards. At the moment they only display the top 25 players with regards to kills, online time and K/D ratio. These are also currently limited to displaying results from all time, meaning that the leaderboards on a daily/weekly/monthly basis is not yet available (but hopefully will be developed in the future!).

In the future I would like to make some gang leaderboards, and also create a 'combined' tab within the leaderboards for the overall best players. This would probably be done by recalculating the exp given to each player (like in the stats website) and then sorting according to this.

To access the leaderboards, just go to the stats website and click on the newly-created 'menu' icon to display a navigation bar. It's this icon:

A navigation bar should then slide in from the left-side of the page. The rest is pretty easy - just navigate to 'Leaderboards' and you should be fine. Alternatively, if you're having problems navigating to the leaderboards, just click here.

If you're having problems with the website, please try refresh the page a couple of times or clear your browser's cache and reload the page. Also please let me what you think of it, and do mention any problems you might have!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:12:32 PM by Spitfire »

Huracan

Re: Stats website
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 02:39:50 PM »
Haahha this is fucking sick, can see bank balance too lmaooooooo

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 02:40:50 PM »
Its Working Great,
Good Job Blewert  :D

Offline Rambo

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
fantastic job m8 ;) ;)

ankit

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 02:49:48 PM »
wow dude. The website is really great. I like the awards and exp. stuff. The overall look of the website is just amazing.
 Just one little thing, if it could fit in the page. I mean, i was side scrolling the page to see awards. My resolution is 1366x768 and zoom to 100%.

Offline [R]Qwerbeet_rulstler

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 03:29:04 PM »
Good job! This topic should be a sticky!

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »
Great job!  ;D

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 03:49:04 PM »
Leaderboards, signatures omg yissssssss me gusta

Offline blameee

• Kiddy Fish
  • I will fuckin bury u college boi
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [MwK]LikeG6
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 04:34:38 PM »
Nice blewert very cool man
also nice signature O.o
"I'm a walking nightmare
Anywhere, anytime boy I don't fight fair"

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 04:49:28 PM »
Superawesome :D

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 04:56:21 PM »
my account is as old as the average player age! D:

[evo]rizla registered their account 7 years ago. The last time [evo]rizla played on littlewhitey's SA-MP server was 2 days ago, making them an active player.
[evo]rizla has played for 9 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours and 10 minutes in total, meaning they have spent 2.41% of their time playing on the server.

this is really nice work blewert, thank you :D

Offline Freak

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 05:23:11 PM »
Awesome work, blewert. Thank you m8!
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline AmmaRz

• Tiny Fish
  • i'm ma motherfu**ing starboy!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [HC]Starboy
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 05:49:36 PM »
<3  8)
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 06:15:59 PM »
OMG! This is...fucking epic!
Funny and interesting things i could have never thought of, lol! xD
I mean, it even shows my ingame skin ahauhahaha how can it relate the skin to the player? xD

Really good work man, you rock  8)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:25:55 PM by Quickplay »

Offline Bhai

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Helpful (2013)
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 06:17:34 PM »
This is awesome!