Author Topic: Stats website, userbars and server map  (Read 104058 times)

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
Re: Stats website
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2016, 03:49:01 AM »
Just a small update, but I have been working on the userbars/signatures that I promised to make. I tried to follow the same design as the stats website, and please take note that these signatures are still not fully finished - I plan to make use of some of the intentionally reserved space below the kills/deaths and ratio stats. I also have plans of having an option to select one of many different backgrounds for the signatures, so you can personalise them!

Here is an example of a dynamic signature for the user 'Puranjay'. The statistics in this signature will change over time, as the signature is generated every time you view it.

So how do you get one yourself? Well, I tried to make this part as easy as possible. To do this, please see the following steps.

Step #1
First of all, you need to search for the account you wish to generate a signature for within the stats website.

Step #2
Once you have done this, scroll down to the "Signature BBCode for this player" link and click it.

Step #3
This should display a modal window which will have the generated BBCode within a textbox, ready to paste directly into your signature. You then need to copy the text from this textbox.

Step #4
Then, go to your profile (Profile > Forum Profile, click this link) and paste the copied code into your signature. You don't need to replace your signature entirely, and you can simply append the signature code to your signature wherever you like, along with your existing signature. Hit "Change Profile" to confirm your changes, and you're done!

I hope you enjoy this new feature. I will hopefully have some updates to this shortly!

p.s. A big thank you to Negative who helped form the initial layout/design of the signature.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:56:54 AM by blewert »

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2016, 04:36:35 AM »
Good job man  :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:42:43 PM by Puranjay »

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2016, 04:41:33 AM »
very good work

EpicHunter

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2016, 04:52:33 AM »
Nice update! I Like it

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2016, 05:58:46 AM »
Its awesome! Thanks blewert!

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2016, 06:04:49 AM »
Just a small update, but I have been working on the userbars/signatures that I promised to make. I tried to follow the same design as the stats website, and please take note that these signatures are still not fully finished - I plan to make use of some of the intentionally reserved space below the kills/deaths and ratio stats. I also have plans of having an option to select one of many different backgrounds for the signatures, so you can personalise them!

Here is an example of a dynamic signature for the user 'Puranjay'. The statistics in this signature will change over time, as the signature is generated every time you view it.

So how do you get one yourself? Well, I tried to make this part as easy as possible. To do this, please see the following steps.

Step #1
First of all, you need to search for the account you wish to generate a signature for within the stats website.

Step #2
Once you have done this, scroll down to the "Signature BBCode for this player" link and click it.

Step #3
This should display a modal window which will have the generated BBCode within a textbox, ready to paste directly into your signature. You then need to copy the text from this textbox.

Step #4
Then, go to your profile (Profile > Forum Profile, click this link) and paste the copied code into your signature. You don't need to replace your signature entirely, and you can simply append the signature code to your signature wherever you like, along with your existing signature. Hit "Change Profile" to confirm your changes, and you're done!

I hope you enjoy this new feature. I will hopefully have some updates to this shortly!

p.s. A big thank you to Negative who helped form the initial layout/design of the signature.

A very good job man! I hope this will be used. ;D

P.S: I gotta tell you something on Steam, this is important.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:09:33 AM by Negative »
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline Freak

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2016, 06:11:58 AM »
When I click on BBCode it doesn't display as a modal window and I cannot copy the link!?
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2016, 06:23:22 AM »
When I click on BBCode it doesn't display as a modal window and I cannot copy the link!?
Working fine for me

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2016, 06:56:35 AM »
If you're in clan and have tag like this [TAG], you wrongly get the remaining word before image. :(

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:35:59 AM by Negative »
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline Freak

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2016, 07:03:48 AM »
Ok, I'm leaving JOKER, I'm sorry, I'm done! :-*

On-topic: It works now, thanks! :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 07:07:04 AM by Freak »
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2016, 08:00:58 AM »
Ok, I'm leaving JOKER, I'm sorry, I'm done! :-*
good luck for whatever you don in future  :P
blewert is amazing

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2016, 10:22:59 AM »
Praise the BIG CHEESE, the mighty King of html! :-*

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2016, 10:59:23 AM »
Praise the BIG CHEESE, the mighty King of html! :-*
all hail bellbert

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2016, 12:25:08 PM »
If you're in clan and have tag like this [TAG], you wrongly get the remaining word before image. :(

This is because I forgot to escape the player's name when generating the BBCode to paste into the signature. I've fixed it and it seems to work fine now.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it!

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2016, 12:44:05 PM »
Nice add-on, ty Blewy!