Author Topic: Stats website, userbars and server map  (Read 102593 times)

Offline Freak

Re: Stats website & stats userbars
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2016, 06:57:34 AM »
Awesome, just changed my signature.

Thanks a lot, blewert!
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: trewelb
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2016, 01:42:29 AM »
I have developed some very rudimental player leaderboards. At the moment they only display the top 25 players with regards to kills, online time and K/D ratio. These are also currently limited to displaying results from all time, meaning that the leaderboards on a daily/weekly/monthly basis is not yet available (but hopefully will be developed in the future!).

In the future I would like to make some gang leaderboards, and also create a 'combined' tab within the leaderboards for the overall best players. This would probably be done by recalculating the exp given to each player (like in the stats website) and then sorting according to this.

To access the leaderboards, just go to the stats website and click on the newly-created 'menu' icon to display a navigation bar. It's this icon:

A navigation bar should then slide in from the left-side of the page. The rest is pretty easy - just navigate to 'Leaderboards' and you should be fine. Alternatively, if you're having problems navigating to the leaderboards, just click here.

If you're having problems with the website, please try refresh the page a couple of times or clear your browser's cache and reload the page. Also please let me what you think of it, and do mention any problems you might have!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:46:40 AM by blewert »

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2016, 02:10:14 AM »
AMAZING JOB BLEWERT !

Offline [eVo]Rizla

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • O.A.P
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [eVo]Rizla
« Reply #153 on: January 25, 2016, 04:03:07 AM »
dear blewert, one of these days we'll fuck

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2016, 06:31:00 AM »
oh
my
god.

this is amazing stuff

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2016, 07:02:52 AM »
#23 for most hours spent ftw

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2016, 01:11:01 PM »
very nice!  :D

devilboy665
Ranked #1 having spent 1 year, 67 weeks, 22 hours and 36 minutes in-game.
what the actual fuck.

Offline Freak

« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2016, 01:59:55 PM »
Nicely done dude!

you earned your cheese today.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Slide

« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2016, 04:11:45 PM »
Good work :thumbsup:

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #159 on: January 25, 2016, 06:26:24 PM »
bell butt king of html 8)

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2016, 06:35:50 PM »
Excuse me sir but who gave you idea? >:(
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: April 02, 2016, 01:39:18 AM »
Excuse me sir but who gave you idea? >:(
you!

In other news, it's been a while since I've added stuff to the stats website and it's other pages. So, I have developed a somewhat-live server map, powered with SanMap. SanMap allows for the ability to use gtasa's top-down map through Google Maps and it's family of APIs. Here is a region of the map, for example:

Hopefully you get the idea. If you don't want to read about each and every functionality, you can either access it through menu of the stats website (it's labelled as 'Server map'), or you can just click here to go directly to it. Otherwise, feel free to read below for the low-down.

1. Functionalities

The map itself has a few functionalities I want to point out. It's primary purpose is to outline information about both occupied and unoccupied houses, so users who wish to buy a house can locate one with a reasonable price. I also intended it to be used to locate the houses of registered users, as well as displaying gang turfs and gang base zones.

1.1 Mouse controls

You can hover your mouse over any of the icons to check who owns the house (cf. Fig 1a. below). A red house icon signifies an occupied house, whereas a green house icon signifies an unoccupied house. You can also click on one of these house icons to see more info about the house (cf. Fig 1b below). This can be closed by pressing the 'x' icon in the top right of the panel. It also gives you a handy link so you can view the stats of the player who owns this house!

Fig 1a.Fig 1b.

You can also use the default Google Maps controls to pan and zoom throughout the map. To pan, click and drag the left mouse button. To zoom, you can either use the mouse wheel, or the zoom controls in the bottom right of the screen.

1.2 Menu

The menu is displayed at the top of the page. It features a button to the left which takes you back to the stats website, if you wish to exit. It also displays the percentage of occupied vs unoccupied households, for shits and giggles. The real powerful tool here is the search box, which allows you to search for the houses of players. You can locate this by looking for "Search for player houses", along with the magnifying glass icon on the top-right of the screen (or see the images below).

To search for players, it's fairly simple. Just click on the search box and type in the name of the desired player. This will then pop-up with a few results, in which you can either click, or navigate through with the up/down arrow keys and enter. Once you click/press a player from the results box, you will be took to their house on the map, and information about it will be shown. This process can be seen below.

->     ->  (click)  -> 

In the future, I will probably extend the functionality of this to encompass other stuff from the server. For example, it's fairly straightforward to plot existing race routes onto the map. It could also potentially be used to create race routes (with the addition of a heightmap). If you have any suggestions about what other things I could add, please feel free to post about it.

I would also appreciate it if you guys would give me feedback about this. Test it to your heart's content, and please point out any issues you have. I'd also like to thank Reggie aka Zanny whose persistent requests for this type of map has resulted in me developing this!

If you missed the link earlier, just click the button below to go to the site.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:12:01 AM by blewert »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #162 on: April 02, 2016, 02:05:20 AM »
Oh my god this is better than sliced bread. Can we name a road after blewert? Like, the Strip in LV will from now on be the Blewert Boulevard.

Offline blewert

• The big cheese
  • Management
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2016, 02:18:12 AM »
Oh my god this is better than sliced bread. Can we name a road after blewert? Like, the Strip in LV will from now on be the Blewert Boulevard.
cheers Enzo men, but I believe it is you who deserves that road with your awesome writing skills and imagination!

- hooah QRTUSS! -

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2016, 02:23:10 AM »
writing skills and imagination
Which are of no real use unless there are people like you doing the actual work to realise unimaginable things!