Author Topic: Littlewhiteys Grand Prix!  (Read 37502 times)

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
Re: Littlewhiteys Grand Prix!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
This is a nice initiative  :D

I'd like to participate but i have no clue whether i'll be able to be there or not everytime, when are the races going to take place?

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 06:16:11 PM »
Sounds fun, I'm in. And please do match the Timings in India  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Bryce

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Admin of the Year (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 06:40:43 PM »
Add me too  8)

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 06:57:15 PM »
Wow, this is a dream come true for me - please add me! I'm certain that I will perform poorly (I race poorly under pressure), but man it will be very fun. I'm excited to see who the champion will be! I have a few questions...

1. When will the races take place? I think it'd be helpful to post the exact time zone/time that the race will be taking place, so that players can calculate what time that means for where they live and be present. Saturday evenings would be a neat time to race.

2. How will race-ruining conspiracies be investigated? PMs are a good idea, but I suggest also comparing the IP addresses of two suspicious players. If they're having a LAN party or something, they don't need to type. There's also the Skype risk - players can chat on Skype. Perhaps we can kindly request that all race ruining in general (Rustlers, Dump trucks, etc) not happen.

3. What if there's a tie between the two best racers (or more)?

Thanks and thanks for this sweet event!

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 07:08:12 PM »
Dude,this is awesome! I used to race a lot in many different games,but never preferred racing in SA, cause I never got how it works. I'd love to participate in all of them, sadly won't be at home for 3 weeks (starting from 28-29th July) and that being said, won't be able to take a place in every race. Will reply when I get home (in 3 days).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:11:27 PM by [Stralez] »

Huracan

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 07:11:17 PM »
Zai, it's [TMT]Zeus :-* :P

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2015, 07:43:25 PM »
I'd like to participate but i have no clue whether i'll be able to be there or not everytime, when are the races going to take place?

To be honest, I havent set any certain days/dates, Ill try to post here before any race as early as possible.

1. When will the races take place? I think it'd be helpful to post the exact time zone/time that the race will be taking place, so that players can calculate what time that means for where they live and be present. Saturday evenings would be a neat time to race.

Same answer as above. Weekends is the most active period indeed but then again lots of ppl are outside on friday/saturday evenings - partying, clubing, etc - summer...

2. How will race-ruining conspiracies be investigated? PMs are a good idea, but I suggest also comparing the IP addresses of two suspicious players. If they're having a LAN party or something, they don't need to type. There's also the Skype risk - players can chat on Skype. Perhaps we can kindly request that all race ruining in general (Rustlers, Dump trucks, etc) not happen.

Yes, when there are any admins online at the same time, Ill ask them to deal with race ruiners. If admins are not online, all racers will have to be ready for blocks etc.

3. What if there's a tie between the two best racers (or more)?

I added this point in 1st post aswell - If the players have same amount of points, it will be decided, who has higher position finishes more (example if u have finished in 1st place 3 times and I have finished in 1st place 2 times and we have same points, u will be ahead of me)

P.S I dont know everyones ingame name so if i typed your name wrong, poke me and i will modify 1st post ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:44:59 PM by [NB]Zaibatsu »

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2015, 08:21:09 PM »
Sry for double-posting, but

1st stage Dirt Track will be on Thursday 23.07.2015 16:00 CET

Here's a countdown link when it will start: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150723T18&p0=242&msg=1st+stage+-+Dirt+Track&font=sanserif&csz=1&swk=1

I know its pretty soon but i hope to see many racers already  8)

Offline Lofty

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2015, 09:46:52 PM »
add me.

Offline enkei

• SA-MP Donator
  • On green, I'm goin' for it...
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: enkei
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2015, 09:55:11 PM »
Oh, bummer. The first race will take place at 11:00AM tomorrow in my time zone (USA). I'll be at work. If all the races will be similar times, you can take me off the list. Sorry & thanks

Huracan

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2015, 10:02:02 PM »
Oh, bummer. The first race will take place at 11:00AM tomorrow in my time zone (USA). I'll be at work. If all the races will be similar times, you can take me off the list. Sorry & thanks
Ikr, fucking Zaibatsu, "clubbing" if you club you don't play SA MP, simple.
 >:(

Offline SultanSaleem

• SA-MP Donator
  • #MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: SultanSaleem
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2015, 10:15:06 PM »
ok Zai, but i have a req... the day of race should be Sunday cuz everyone's at home on SUNDAYS... idk.. its your Choice.. ty
#MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.

Offline Quickplay

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Crazy Mind
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Quickplay
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2015, 12:04:39 AM »
Oh so there will be "random" dates.

I already would have to miss the first one, given that tomorrow i'm not at home, and probably would hardly attend the next ones, so at this point i prefer to leave my spot to someone else who can be more active than me and wants to be added to the list

I might participate randomly if possible or help with administrating if needed/can be there

Offline SKY

• Quad Buddy
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • GrandDaddy Bikerr, LETS GET IT LETS GO!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2015, 05:20:11 AM »
im is no admin but im is help?
Since 2008
If you are not part of the quadbuddy association than we can not be friends.

Offline Kaitlyn

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2015, 05:55:39 AM »
Count me in, if I have free time.

"Jack joins the Track"