Author Topic: Dutch  (Read 12430 times)

Offline Thug

• Big Fish
  • SA-MP's Finest
    • Awards
Re: Dutch
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 12:44:50 AM »
ew, that is not fun

Go to Amsterdam, red light district and weed everywhere haha, and maybe meet me ;c

depends where I'll chose to study, not sure yet

Oh, then choose Amsterdam. It got the biggest schools.

I would rather live in The Hague, but that might be because I'm from Rotterdam. :D

What does Amsterdam offer? Overpriced weed and overrated hookers, haha.
You could both anywhere in The Netherlands for a cheaper price.

And as far as education goes, it might have the biggest University in The Netherlands but that doesn't mean it's the best.
There's a lot of cities that have great Universities as well, such as Leiden, Delft, Rotterdam, Twente and Eindhoven.
i7 4790k 4,0 Ghz | ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB | Corsair 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB HDD | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W | Cooler Master HAF932 Advance

Offline mayhem

• SA-MP Retirees
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2015, 11:46:08 AM »
I would rather live in The Hague, but that might be because I'm from Rotterdam. :D

And as far as education goes, it might have the biggest University in The Netherlands but that doesn't mean it's the best.
There's a lot of cities that have great Universities as well, such as Leiden, Delft, Rotterdam, Twente and Eindhoven.

Thanks for your reply, I knew that and that's what I'm not choosing Amsterdam. I'm trying to find the best option for me.

Offline Naoufal

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 12:27:22 PM »
ew, that is not fun

Go to Amsterdam, red light district and weed everywhere haha, and maybe meet me ;c

Haha, that's true about the overpriced weed and overrated hookers.

But, you're true ye.

Offline Thug

• Big Fish
  • SA-MP's Finest
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 11:36:26 PM »
ew, that is not fun

But, you're true ye.

What I always wondered about though is how much do you as a "Amsterdammer" pay for a gram of Power Plant, Bubblegum, Haze or Kush?
I'm asking because I'm not really formiliar with the coffeeshops in Amsterdam, except for the ones that are located in the center of the city, and those are considered as tourist coffeeshops.

I assume that the coffeeshops that are located outside of the center of Amsterdam are considerably cheaper.
i7 4790k 4,0 Ghz | ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB | Corsair 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB HDD | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W | Cooler Master HAF932 Advance

Offline Naoufal

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 11:38:10 PM »
ew, that is not fun

But, you're true ye.

What I always wondered about though is how much do you as a "Amsterdammer" pay for a gram of Power Plant, Bubblegum, Haze or Kush?
I'm asking because I'm not really formiliar with the coffeeshops in Amsterdam, except for the ones that are located in the center of the city, and those are considered as tourist coffeeshops.

I assume that the coffeeshops that are located outside of the center of Amsterdam are considerably cheaper.
For weed, like bubblegum.. Basically 9/10 a gram.

That's expensive, but it's because of the tourists.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 11:44:11 PM by Naoufal »

Offline The Milko

• VC-MP Retirees
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2015, 01:22:23 AM »
spijkerbroek
yes

Offline Naoufal