Author Topic: littlewhitey's Christmas Tree Competition 2015!  (Read 20244 times)

Offline Puranjay

Re: littlewhitey's Christmas Tree Competition 2015!
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2015, 11:35:48 AM »
It looks nice  :)

EpicHunter

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2015, 03:24:44 PM »
Updated my post made some updates to the tree :P
its bigger now, sorry for this post though, just incase someone didn't saw it  :-X

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 05:54:10 PM by Aryan »

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2015, 05:55:42 PM »
Please stay on topic.

Fuse's tree still kicks ass with the elevator and the booths. Maybe updating it with more awesome stuff could do it for this year's xmas.

Agreed. But I think everyone stand a chance of getting their tree added in the server, I'll start the poll on 20th of December and let players decide them self.

Offline SultanSaleem

• SA-MP Donator
  • #MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: SultanSaleem
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2015, 01:16:07 PM »
Lol.. JAYCE for the win <3
Nice one bro keep it up..
But.. Where's my shop??? Lol
#MakeLittleWhitey'sGreatAgain.

Offline Mr.DehshaT

• Kiddy Fish
  • Never interact with Admin in-game. #WordsToLiveBy
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Mr.DehshaT
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 02:17:32 PM »
But.. Where's my shop??? Lol

Ya , I'd like my shop too.  :P

Offline PawnFox

• SA-MP
  • SA-MP Retirees
  • 187 Co.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2015, 03:51:35 PM »
Hehe, i might participate :D

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2015, 04:08:09 PM »
yeah, you must, as you are developer, you've chance of wining , GOOD LUCK

Offline Squash

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Mythological Talentless
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2015, 06:15:00 AM »
I was thinking, just an idea, that we could use all the trees. Have one in the pirate ship, another in north ammu, another one in the police station and all the important places. It would be cool because people worked doing their trees and even if they don't have the best one they still get the chance of having it in the server. The competition for the best tree is still on, just that all trees are accepted at the end.

Must make sure that all trees together don't go beyond the object limit for samp.
agreed.

EpicHunter

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2015, 06:17:38 AM »
I was thinking, just an idea, that we could use all the trees. Have one in the pirate ship, another in north ammu, another one in the police station and all the important places. It would be cool because people worked doing their trees and even if they don't have the best one they still get the chance of having it in the server. The competition for the best tree is still on, just that all trees are accepted at the end.

Must make sure that all trees together don't go beyond the object limit for samp.

This.

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2015, 06:36:01 AM »

k

Offline Mr.DehshaT

• Kiddy Fish
  • Never interact with Admin in-game. #WordsToLiveBy
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Mr.DehshaT
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2015, 06:59:09 AM »

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2015, 10:06:49 AM »

erm nice idea but if we add xmas tree at north ammu, it might cause lag due to snow?!

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2015, 10:08:24 AM »

erm nice idea but if we add xmas tree at north ammu, it might cause lag due to snow?!
Exactly,
Too much snow will cause fps lag.

EpicHunter

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2015, 10:12:51 AM »
We can remove snow from the tree will be placed near NAM, no need for it there at all :D
would be awesome
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 10:21:07 AM by Jayce »

Offline iDamn

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • I'll be damned!
    • Find me on Steam!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: iDamn
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2015, 10:26:12 AM »
Make snow only to the Xmas Tree winner.