Author Topic: 2015 end of year address  (Read 11463 times)

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
2015 end of year address
« on: December 27, 2015, 05:16:44 PM »
Dear players of the littlewhiteys community,

The year of 2015 is close to coming to an end, and as fate has seen fit, I have decided to take my tradition of posting an overly long speech to communities that I take part in managing to littlewhitey’s.

If there is one word that I would use to describe this year, for both VC-MP and the world in general, it would be ‘dynamic’. I have both fortunately, and unfortunately, been witness to a vast number of events that have occurred over the course of this year, starting with the long-awaited (when I say long-awaited, I mean nearly a decade) release of the new version of VC-MP and ending with a large amount of internal, and external dramatic arguments that, as I see now, could simply have never taken place.

We have seen both the rise and the downfall of numerous VC-MP sub-communities and groups over this year. First and foremost, I would like to express my most sincere of gratitude towards all the VC-MP groups that have established themselves, and have continued to exist over the course of this year, for without them the VC-MP arena would not have been as entertaining as it is today. I am a large fan of competition in this context, and I look at the running process of VC-MP as I would at a government’s – the more existing private businesses it has, the more the chances it has to expand and develop. Seldom do monopolies benefit a certain structure of people, but that is one point I am not willing to discuss at the moment.

When it comes to the littlewhitey’s VC-MP community in particular, we haven’t been living too peacefully either. We’ve seen a (much needed) rearrangement of leadership, in the persons of Darfy and myself, and, as expected, a plethora of criticism regarding my specific promotion to the rank of management. I, for one, knew that my ascension to the ‘throne’ would stir up a lot of hysteria, because I never have been known, over these 4 (soon to be 5) years, as a goody two shoes and Mr. Nice Guy in the VC-MP community. The shadows of a lot of past mistakes and consequences trail behind me to this day, but I don’t let that get to me at all. Before I elaborate on my agenda, I’d like to remind whoever is still unsure, that Darfy and I had been selected as VC-MP managers in reference to elections that had been held internally among all the staff members of the VC-MP community at that time, and that they were held fairly.

My mission in this community is analogical to the missions that I’ve set myself while managing other communities of VC-MP, such as Extreme Addicts, Vice Legends and Sharks vs Marios – equality, stability, and the promotion of an enjoyable playing environment for everyone. I sure do hope I haven’t let anyone down with my made decisions, and I assure you that the decisions I have made since my promotion were backed with the single aim of executing the aforementioned mission, and this includes the, what some refer to as, purging of members from the staff team. I had dismissed the people I dismissed on the following grounds: inactivity. I wanted, and still want, to give place for newer people equally as potential as myself, or any other staff member at that, in administrating our community, a prime example of that being the promotion of NikY.Wolf – one player that nobody ever took serious.

I would like to thank the staff of VC-MP for being competent as ever, despite certain conflicts having gone down between a select few of its constituents, and would like to congratulate [DnA]Bryce for having secured the title of admin of the year, and Riders, who ended up with only 2 votes behind Bryce; prime examples of people that are straight to business when it comes to keeping VC-MP cheat-free.

My congratulations also go to Usmanulamin, who was voted moderator of the year, a player that has also shown immense dedication to the job he’s been given, and as a little token of appreciation, I would like to congratulate him with his promotion to the admin team, a gift that I regard as completely necessary.

Third in line of my congratulations are the DnA clan – the winners of this year’s clan of the year nominations. Whereas, with all due respect, I do not consider this an entirely deserved victory, I cannot talk for the entire of the VC-MP community, that certainly know much better when it comes to this than I do alone. As I have written earlier – big thanks to all the new gangs that play on the server to this day, including my very own TRC, who have very recently returned to the activity that was seen only a few years ago.

Since we’re talking clans at the moment, I would like to take this moment to express my partial disappointment in how clans in VC-MP have been socializing among each other this year, in particular, but not excluding the current patriarchs of the VC-MP clan system, the Vice Underdogs. You all know very well what I mean, and I’m not planning to go in-depth on this matter.

With all of the above being said, I’d like to address the SA-MP community, a part of which, for one reason or another, has been in my support this year. I may not know any of you too well, but I’m planning to change that very soon. I wish you all a happy upcoming New Year!

Yours truly,
Comrade Stalin

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 11:54:04 PM by morphine »

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
Re: 2015 end of year address
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 12:41:27 AM »
I'm sorry but... is there a tl_dr; version of this? :'(

Happy new year to all you fellow retards.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 12:45:36 AM »
I'm sorry but... is there a tl_dr; version of this? :'(

heh.. this is the tl;dr version to be honest, I had a much longer speech in mind. I outlined the most important of things and only the most important things :P

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 01:08:49 AM »
Happy new year everyone! I particularly enjoyed this year and cannot deny that littlewhiteys has taken a fair part of it. I would like to sincerely apologise to anyone I've hurt this year and wish everyone a bright 2016!

@Morphine: I am part of the SAMP community but your speech does give the impression that you are committed in your duties! I therefore wish you all the best and hopefully all the problems you talked about in the VCMP community will be resolved by the end of next year  ;)!

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 01:41:24 AM »
Many thanks lw has done me a lot of fun at these 3 or 4 months I'm in clan wars and MARTINZ the first received me very well and I showed the JOKER an amazing clan clan, unforgettable friends and many wars won Thank LW's we are clearly another year and my other friends thanks hehe.  :)

Offline Howl

• VC-MP Donator
  • #Renaissance
  • Awards VC-MP Player of the Year (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: =TRC=Howl
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 02:38:38 AM »
That speech tho :-*
Happy new year everyone!

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 07:56:53 AM »
Thumbs up! (Y)
Happy New Year!
Lastly thanks for the promotion and the compliments :)

Offline Freak

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 07:59:15 AM »
Happy New Year, ladies.

Hi noobface.
so I have been surprised :( i slap my brother and i make the ban appeal :(

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 08:32:27 AM »
Happy new year guys!

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434