Author Topic: Littlewhiteys v2.9.3 features  (Read 43270 times)

Offline Naoufal

Re: Littlewhiteys v2.9.3 features
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 04:39:42 PM »
Nice, keep up the good job.

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 08:55:52 PM »
the sparrow has to be one of the stupidest additions I have ever seen this server add. Joined LW got spawn camped at NAM by two sparrows. Instant death, so I left. like the many other players that left. You think lagshot will kill the server, it won't be lagshot. But it will be that stupid helicopter.

Offline Sleep

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 10:28:13 PM »
the sparrow has to be one of the stupidest additions I have ever seen this server add. Joined LW got spawn camped at NAM by two sparrows. Instant death, so I left. like the many other players that left. You think lagshot will kill the server, it won't be lagshot. But it will be that stupid helicopter.
Yeah, 3 (probably undercover) faggots joined today, JegerMeister,Oakheart and HertogJan. I spawned in my house, came out, they killed me. They repeated the same thing 3 times, so I've left the server.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:31:18 PM by Sleep »

Offline Squash

• SA-MP Retirees
  • Mythological Talentless
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 10:45:33 PM »

- Sea sparrow:
       * Sea sparrow spawns at tierra robada near desert airport.
       * Place: Click me

clap! clap! clap! lw fucked up now,i think minigun and jetpack coming soon.

Offline LukaZ

• Fish 'n' Chips
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 10:57:59 PM »
Huhu Good job !

Offline iMJets

• SA-MP Donator
  • .::[UB]::. Clan Founder
    • [UnBreakables] Clan Forums
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Jets[UB]
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2016, 01:47:22 AM »
Yeah, 3 (probably undercover) faggots joined today, JegerMeister,Oakheart and HertogJan. I spawned in my house, came out, they killed me. They repeated the same thing 3 times, so I've left the server.

exactly the 3 people.. two of them had new accounts with over 3-5 k/d ratio

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2016, 06:11:38 AM »

Now thats a proper example when someone asks what is rq.

EpicHunter

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2016, 06:16:23 AM »

There is 1 sparrow was added to the server last restart. Idk how can it happen that you saw 2 sparrows. :)

clap! clap! clap! lw fucked up now,i think minigun and jetpack coming soon.

Sea sparrow is not overpowered like minigun, you can shot it down easily even without M4.

Well so you're telling me there were 3 sparrows in the server? Also its not our problem that you can't shot down a heli.

I still didn't get it why are you complaining here?

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2016, 06:23:46 AM »

Agreed about rq..  ;D

About sea sparrow,it's not that hard..atleast not as hard as shooting down a rustler..You just need to take cover and fight from a distance...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:25:32 AM by Diablo »

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2016, 06:50:01 AM »
Sea sparrow is easy to take out anyways :-\

Offline Burntillusion

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2016, 08:56:48 AM »
what about, changing the location of it on every spawn? would be cool

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2016, 09:25:20 AM »

lmfao superb zai

Well so you're telling me there were 3 sparrows in the server?

I still didn't get it why are you complaining here?
he's not telling you anything and he has right to complain and then it depends on management, not you

Also its not our problem that you can't shot down a heli.
Exactly not your problem, He didn't even asked you then why did you interfere ??

Offline Aryan

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Aryan
  • VC-MP: [V]Aryan
  • PAC ID: 11434
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2016, 10:31:26 AM »
Sea Sparrow will now spawn randomly at certain places - which you'll have to find yourself.

It will also charge 50$ per second.

This should be live in server after next restart.

/fps always re-enables when you die or start a duel :'(

This is also fixed.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 10:33:47 AM by Aryan »

Offline Puranjay

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2016, 10:33:09 AM »
Nice

Offline Gulraiz

• SA-MP Donator
  • Part of [nL]
    • Awards