Author Topic: (No Subject)  (Read 4765 times)

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
(No Subject)
« on: February 25, 2016, 01:52:46 PM »
Hey there you guys, Couldn't think of any subject so, Imma just explain it all through the body.

This may be quite embarrassing for me to tell you guys I've known for a couple of years. This is all about my personal 'deficiency' Which I've been facing from a few months now. Right, here it goes...

I've been facing hair fall a lot and I'm often being teased around by my friends which sends me to hours of depression. I've thought a lot before I decided to post here as I feel that you guys have enough maturity to understand a persons problem rather than make fun of it. I've tried many online suggestions and by many research being done of how I've got this so called 'disease', I concluded that it was hereditary. My bestest of friends who fail to realize that I need help from them for me to stop worrying about this. So I thought that you guys would give suggestions which would probably work.

Many online suggestions were to apply oil on the scalp every day to reduce hair fall and some medicine called 'minoxidil' commonly called as 'Rogaine' which helps to stop hair fall and grow back hair.

This has become a huge problem for me and while some of my friends realize that I need help and try to suggest about growing back hair. So, I thought that someone here might have overcome baldness and have recovered fully from it.

Thanking you,
Maddy
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:58:13 PM by Maddy` »

Offline [BB]Diablo

• Adult Fish
  • Bleed or beat it!
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [BB]Diablo
Re: (No Subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 02:00:32 PM »
Sorry to hear that..Anyway since ik where you are from,haven't you tried natural medicines based on Ayurveda and such? Idk whether you use it or not but coconut oil definitely helps..On a positive note,you can still maintain your appearance through other ways if you can't fix it..Don't be depressed over things like this..
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:03:16 PM by Diablo »

Offline Runey

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 02:10:40 PM »
I wish i could help, unfortunately i'm not familiar with any of the cures regarding this disease. You should definitely continue with the coconut oil, if you haven't already started using it tho. Good luck with this problem.

Little advice btw: Try not to go into depression too often, it causes hairfalling, those hours of depression were just replying to your problem negatively.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:14:40 PM by run1 »

Offline MeltdowN

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 02:14:28 PM »
I don't advise you to take our opinions in consideration..you should consult a doctor!

Offline Decent_946

• VC-MP Donator
  • Thankx To Allah For Everything :)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [UF]Decent_946
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 02:47:43 PM »
my cousing ( FulToN ) had faced the same problem of hair falling. But its fine now. He just consulted to a doctor and he provided him some medicines to him. Everything is alright now. Try consulting to a doctor or Hakim . It would be helpful for you. Since nobody has the perfect solution about your this disease.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Maddy`

• VC-MP Donator
  • ÃŒl Mìgìlòrè
  • Awards VC-MP Most Hated (2015)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Maddy
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 04:24:15 PM »
Thanks for the support men. For now, I've called an Ayurveda doctor to have a look tomorrow, hopefully this will be fixed.

Offline SMD

• VC-MP Donator
  • Don't Break Rules or i reach you.
    • Awards
  • VC-MP: [VU]SMD_Driver
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 05:02:18 PM »
I was also faced  this problem but now  its over. I just did yoga for 1 or 2 months now my hairs  not falling.

Credits : KocKex

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 05:17:32 PM »
Nothing to be quite worried of, probably this generation is getting the problem, im loosing my hair, mahroz is getting bald, im yet using a Hair food that someone claimed is quite good for regrowth, i have read the reviews of minoxidil etc and people mentioned that the hair starts falling as soon as you stop using the spray.

For me the hair fall probably started because i never used hair oil. And, mahroz is not at all worried about the hair fall, he said he'll get transplanted when the marriage time comes lol.

Offline NOBODYLIKESME

• Kiddy Fish
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 05:20:12 PM »
Nothing to be quite worried of, probably this generation is getting the problem

My grandpa is bald, my dad is bald. Being serious I enjoy being bald, it's comfortable, cheaper and here in Argentina some people think some balds are "intimidating" :P But I'm teddy bear.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 05:23:35 PM by FrankInsanity »

Offline RapisT

• SA-MP Donator
  • i'll fuckin rape ya all
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: HaRsH
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 05:43:24 PM »
There isn't Solution for every problem.
Do you ever tried to Adjust YourSelf According To the condition instead of Trying to get what you want?

Bald guys Are Cool Too

I guess you are from Pakistani. I just Choose This Image because this guy is looking like Terrorist Pakistani 

You have One more Option, How about a Cap?

if you didn't liked this Cap, dont worry Then

You may like This pakistani Cap for sure

If you Still unsatisfied with my Given Opinions then here's one more for you, Take A gun and Shut Them Up For ever(Who Make fun of you)

you shouldn't complain About what you don't Have Rather you should be thankful to your allah(Your God) for what You have

Look at this Guy

he seems to be happy with what he have

Offline Negative

• SA-MP Donator
  • sometimes...
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 05:49:37 PM »
Just to say, when you are bald, testosterone doesn't go to hair and mainly goes where it is usually wanted by men.
Back to topic and stop posting useless shit here.
I can't post you.

Negative: 27 points

[LWC.RW][LWC.StealthOps][LWC.GangDay]Negative

Offline morphine

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 05:59:04 PM »
Hair fall is natural though.. unless you're shedding it lol

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2016, 06:17:04 PM »
good luck with that thing dude.

Offline ZUBI

• VC-MP Server Admin
  • Awards VC-MP Smartest Player (2016)
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: ZUBI
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2016, 07:18:29 PM »
consult a doctor, and don't experience yourself by taking medicines or oils without knowing it very well.
Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Offline BikeDriver

• Fisher
  • I can do anything
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2016, 07:52:10 PM »
I'm often being teased around by my friends which sends me to hours of depression.

Tell them to stop it then.  If they don't, consider unfriending them.
BikeDriv:))))

Haha blwelrwelrt, I registered here earlier :P