Author Topic: Littlewhiteys v 2.9.4 Changes  (Read 30396 times)

EpicHunter

Re: Littlewhiteys v 2.9.4 Changes
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2016, 04:09:43 PM »
I meant why did u change the damage of ak47  :o
AK used to deal same damage as M4, since M4 has much more better accuracy while AK has less accuracy so AK is dealing more damage. Choose between accuracy and power.

Offline Progaming

• SA-MP Server Admin
  • Contra-props ftw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Seafury
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2016, 06:31:15 AM »
wew the ak felt like a beast easily defeating enemies wif ease
nice work! now the server feels like a DM than just a race server

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2016, 07:35:42 AM »
AK used to deal same damage as M4, since M4 has much more better accuracy while AK has less accuracy so AK is dealing more damage. Choose between accuracy and power.

Imo thats the beauty of san andreas - all weapons are different, but now we just upgrade the lower weapons. I dont see why is it a good thing to change the original gameplay

EpicHunter

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2016, 08:21:54 AM »
I bought LV airport for 4m, timedout and I didn't get any of my money back ):

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2016, 12:55:28 PM »

Imo thats the beauty of san andreas - all weapons are different, but now we just upgrade the lower weapons. I dont see why is it a good thing to change the original gameplay
Cause its better than original and more fun, or else whats the point of buying ak 47 ? it will be a dead weapon
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:57:32 PM by =_Captain_= »
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2016, 01:24:16 PM »
There are plenty of weapons that are not as strong as others, we dont see county rifle taking 100hp with one shot etc...

Its just weird you have to adjust your gaming style because one weapon damage is modified :S

Now m4 is "dead weapon"

Should micro uzi damage also be increased? Tec9 shoot more bullets in the same time..

EpicHunter

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2016, 06:23:41 PM »
ak-47 deals damage in interiors like ammu or bank, pls fix.

Offline Muphin

• SA-MP Donator
  • I can explain
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: OneShotGuy
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2016, 06:30:21 PM »
ak-47 deals damage in interiors like ammu or bank, pls fix.
Lol Jayce notice very fast ;D Well i notice it too AK 47 is more powerful then previous  :)

Offline =_Captain_=

• SA-MP Donator
  • Owner/Founder of VIP clan
    • VIP Clan Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2016, 07:03:50 PM »
There are plenty of weapons that are not as strong as others, we dont see county rifle taking 100hp with one shot etc...

Its just weird you have to adjust your gaming style because one weapon damage is modified :S

Now m4 is "dead weapon"

Should micro uzi damage also be increased? Tec9 shoot more bullets in the same time..

Why would anyone make country rifle to get 100hp in 1 shoot ? its a dumb example
M4 isn't a dead weapon, many use it , including my self and you also ( i have seen)
Let the admins do the work Zai, first you came against people spawning near nammu and failed, now this
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:05:21 PM by =_Captain_= »
[VIP]=_Captain_= won the tournament  ;D ;D ;D

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2016, 09:08:27 PM »

Now m4 is "dead weapon"

Why would anyone make country rifle to get 100hp in 1 shoot ? its a dumb example
M4 isn't a dead weapon, many use it , including my self and you also ( i have seen)
Let the admins do the work Zai, first you came against people spawning near nammu and failed, now this

1. The country rifle example - not sure if you are being arrogant or just dumb. See your previous post - u say modifying one weapon damage is fun and otherway its a dead weapon. Exactly the situation with country rifle

2. M4 isnt dead yet but what happens when ppl realise u have no chance with m4 against new ak47 damage? Dont have to be einstein to figure out

3.ive never stopped an admin doing his job, just because my opinion doesnt coincide with someone, doesnt mean i cant express myself

Offline [JOKER]Zaibatsu

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2016, 07:50:10 AM »
I like the update but just a question about properties, what happens if I got 5 properties and my both banks are full? I'll get monies or they'll be lost?
If the bank is full, the money will be added to your pocket money like before.

Doesnt work or is bugged. Bank is full and showing message "$xxx was deposited to your bank account"
Bank balance is still 5M, pocket money still same

Offline Talha Khan

• SA-MP Donator
  • My ambition is handicapped by LAZINESS.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [HC]Mr.Khan
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2016, 11:26:05 PM »
Properties
 However, if you sell your properties by leaving and rejoining, you will lose 1/2 of all money in properties.

I bought 5 properties and after 5 mins i was timed out and when i came back i got my half money back so i was really upset and an idea came into my mind that there should be a system like if you crashed or timed out and rejoined the server within 5 mins you will get two options:
1=Sell my props for half price
2=keep my props
So you wont lose your money if u crashed or timed out because you can still have your props (if u rejoined within 5 mins but if u joined after 10 or 15 mins you will lose your all money) and if somebody did relog to sell his/her props he/she cant get full money back because you can only sell them for half price so better go and sell them one by one and if you had a crash or timeout and you dont want to sell your props you can simply keep them.

Offline Burner

• Big Fish
  • eat my chainsaw
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: xBurner

git cut

Offline Talha Khan

• SA-MP Donator
  • My ambition is handicapped by LAZINESS.
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [HC]Mr.Khan
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 12:16:29 PM »
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php?board=206.0

I know but i dont wanna post there again and again so i posted it here

EpicHunter

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2016, 11:38:50 AM »
AK deals damage in duel arena pls fix.