Author Topic: SA-MP Rescue Team Division supports our VC-MP associates!  (Read 10201 times)

Offline EnzoMortelli

SA-MP Rescue Team Division supports our VC-MP associates!
« on: April 02, 2016, 12:57:29 AM »
Hey, regarding your recent incident with the new server in Pakistan (http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,24900.0.html) i want to inform you that the SA-MP staff team is sending in help for our fellow VC-MP brothers.

Since we faced a similar issue in 2012 when we tried to establish a third server node in Serbia, we've created a special unit named QRTUSS (quick response team - unauthorized server seizure). I've been phoning around in the last hours since i got to know of your situation and been able to mobilize a division of our QRTUSS to be send to Pakistan, they were brought there by helicopter and did arrive in this very minute on location in Karachi (see picture). I'll keep you up to date when something new eventuates.

The two guys in the front are Nemesis, whom we brought back from retirement for this special operation (middle) and our best sniper Spitfire (on the right). We also mobilized a couple more guys and two of our new mods, all led by the best helipilot we have, blewert.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:59:51 AM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline Huracan

• SA-MP Donator
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Huracan
Re: SA-MP Rescue Team Division supports our VC-MP associates!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 01:02:01 AM »
Hey, regarding your recent incident with the new server in Pakistan (http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,24900.0.html) i want to inform you that the SA-MP staff team is sending in help for our fellow VC-MP brothers.

Since we faced a similar issue in 2012 when we tried to establish a third server node in Serbia, we've created a special unit named QRTUSS (quick response team - unauthorized server seizure). I've been phoning around in the last hours since i got to know of your situation and been able to mobilize a division of our QRTUSS to be send to Pakistan, they were brought there by helicopter and did arrive in this very minute on location in Karachi (see picture). I'll keep you up to date when something new eventuates.

The two guys in the front are Nemesis, whom we brought back from retirement for this special operation (middle) and our best sniper Spitfire (on the right). We also mobilized a couple more guys and two of our new mods, all led by the best helipilot we have, blewert.

And DB king Zanny?  ::) ::)

Hanney

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 01:38:27 AM »
This is great news QRTUSS! We look forward to regular progress reports. The primary objective of the mission is to secure the package at all costs. First we must deploy checkpoints located throughout all major Pakistan routes in order to cover a 50km radius minimum. Whilst this task is being executed we must perform reconnaissance in order to increase our chances of discovering the package. As soon as the package is secure all forces must regroup in order to establish the LZ at the following coordinates: 25°03'41.8"N 66°53'45.5"E. The allocated window for our HILO ETA is 35 minutes. During this period of time we must secure and defend the package at all costs and bring the package on home! You have been debriefed. You may commence your mission gentlemen.

God speed.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 01:45:58 AM »
Update:

We have found tracks of a very suspicious van and are in pursuit at the moment. We still need confirmation on wether this could be your server or not, trying to get a better view on the load at the time, but the van is moving fast and it's hard to keep up.  As soon as we have confirmed that the load is your package we'll raid and seize it, more updates following shortly.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 02:13:01 AM »
We've been able to track the van down to a house in Gujjan Baluch (coords.: 25°04'32.6"N+67°16'17.1"E). We still have no confirmation wether the load is the package, but we've already been facing heavy fire upon us, so we're definitely moving in now. More infos follow shortly.

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 02:28:09 AM »
Code: [Select]
status report STOP pinned down at front yard STOP under heavy fire STOP advancing one room a time STOP this is a big house STOP

Offline Usmanulamin

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Most Friendly (2015)
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 08:18:02 AM »
I'm sending my troops to blow up the entire area, our very secret server is in the possession of talibans, before its too late, i have ordered to clear up the entire vicinity within next 5mins!

5mins edit: RIP EnzoMortelli... The LW server has been destroyed now and no secrets could be leaked.

Ul Amin's would like to donate for a new server that could be installed in our own premises at Sialkot, Pakistan.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:22:04 AM by Usmanulamin »

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 08:52:18 AM »

5mins edit: RIP EnzoMortelli... The LW server has been destroyed now and no secrets could be leaked.

Information from secret force: They have confirmed that,Enzomorteili is still alive and surviving in some jungle named "Changa Manga" (coords: 31°05′N73°58′E).No information on how he got there,but he's asking for immediate reinforcements!!!
I hope the management will soon get to this and save our authoritative Admin from expected dangers.

There's always another way

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 01:40:43 PM »
Please disregard the latest intel from the bengali secret service. We're still on site in Gujjan Baluch, but we've lost signal due to Usmanulamin's airstrike. We've been able to set up a communication bridge as of now, and we've advanced very deep inside the building. This facility is far larger than we first thought, infact we are now several floors below ground level and still advancing through the building, meeting fierce resistance frequently.

We've found some sort of underground laboratory for researching nuclear wifi jammer antennas. We're not sure of the purpose right now, but we believe the Pakistanis are planning on using them to control their ping. Further intel follows as we advance deeper into the building.

Hanney

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 02:20:06 PM »
Copy that QRTUSS we are currently trying to repair the satellite array transmitters and repeaters as we speak. As soon as our base station communication is established we will be able to triangulate squad position and advise you further on the situation outside. You may be near the target QRTUSS please express extreme caution in the vicinity in regards to firearm activity, do not damage the package, I REPEAT, DO NOT DAMAGE THE PACKAGE. No harm must come to the package or else the mission will be aborted.

An additional secondary objective has been initiated:

OBJECTIVE: - Capture a Wi-Fi jammer device and bring it back home. The scientists at Littlewhitey's office laboratories would greatly benefit
                    using this as research material for our internal technological studies.

- Eliminate all remaining production assets in lab in relation to Wi-Fi jammers including the jammers themselves.

REMEMBER! Demonstrate caution at all times. The Primary objective of our mission is to secure the server. THIS IS CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE MISSION! Do not risk any squad members lives for secondary objectives if squad analysis predicts a high casualty incident.
Over and out.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:23:56 PM by Hanney »

Offline [V]Playa

• SA-MP Server Admin
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: [V]Playa
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 02:42:45 PM »
Hello, i got a mail and i wanted to share it here, i think QRTUSS will take care of this people.
WE HEARD THAT LWS VCMP IS COMING TO PAKISTAN, AND QRTUSS IS GOING TO HELP THEM HERE OUR MESSEGE

WE WILL NOT SURDENDNR! WE WILL KEP FIGHTING, QRTUSS SHOUDL FEAR US! WE ARE COMING WITH OUR TOYOTA PICKUP VANS,

WE MADE OUR TUNNELS, WE WILL BLOW YOUR HELICOPTERS, WE WILL KIDNAP YOUR ARMY, WE WILL DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY,

HERES OUR FORCES

YOU ARE 10 SOLDIERS VS A WHOLE TERORIST ARMY, FEAR US!!

HERES OUR VEHICLES

WE WILL INVADE YOUR SITES!!!!

FEAR US QRTUSS, WE WILL STEAL IT.
ON A SIDE NOTE: THAT WAS OUR VAN!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:44:22 PM by playaâ„¢ »

Offline Myle

• Management
    • Awards
  • SA-MP: Myle
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 08:50:17 PM »

Please disregard the latest intel from the bengali secret service.

damn,it failed! -.-

There's always another way

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 10:53:55 PM »
I've reactivated some of the older retired SA-MP admins to secure the ground area around the site, to make sure communication stays uninterrupted. We're also cooperating with the local authorities and emergency services which are as of now evacuating the residents of Gujjan Baluch to make sure the people here are safe.

We managed to infiltrate what seems to be a central command facility, and are heading further in. We've secured a specimen of the Wifi-Jammer, but we will not be able to destroy the laboratories as the danger of nuclear contamination is too high. They contain large stocks of weapons-grade plutonium, which is improperly stored and highly unstable. We needed to avoid certain sections of the research facilites during our advance because the radiation values are fataly high.

The increasingly desperate measures taken against our intrusion suggest that we're getting closer to the target, and we'll proceed with due caution. Updates will follow shortly.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:09:47 PM by EnzoMortelli »

Offline EnzoMortelli

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 11:14:47 AM »
Update: We've located the package and the assumedly responsible terrorist leaders. Requesting confirmation to resume the operation and secure the server.

(The package seems to be located in the box below)

Offline Foxtrot

• VC-MP Retirees
  • Awards VC-MP Clan of the Year (2016)
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 12:41:42 PM »
You may proceed, over.
   <~morphine>   nobody likes foxtrot
   <~morphine>   nobody understands his ethos
   <~morphine>   and nobody ever will